TheLook3.jpg

mozpoor.jpg

85873588.jpg

Wow2.jpg

wolflast0bb.gif

My dramatic first handshake. :D

It seems that Gretchen has left the building. :(

I'm back. I went out to lunch.

Morrissey wants you to pose nude for the cover of his new single, would you say yes to him ? :D

Um, no. I don't think so. I mean, is it a re-release of 'You're the One for Me Fatty' or something? :lbf: I've heard that it can be very empowering. If anyone has seen the documentary Naked States, there a several women in that movie originally horrified of posing nude who became very emboldened by the experience.

If you found yourself seated next to Morrissey on an airplane about to embark on an 8 hour flight, what would you do and say? How would you behave? Would you be able to not go berserk with obvious worshipful adoration?

(Anyone can jump in and ask and answer. Let's not be formal about something so silly.)

"If I asked you a question would you answer me, HONESTLY?" if he said yes I'd ask him to tell me truthfully, if he reads the Frink thread and then I'd tell him we have aquaintances in common and mention all the Regulars I've met. I'd keep cool. I don't think I'd have to say anything mushy or fan-like because he'd see the big giant *SWOON* in my eyes while we're talking about international politics and the state of the record industry. :lbf:

What shop was it? I've never seen that show.

I"ve watched them all on dvd and for Xmas I got Kat von D's perfume, Saint. I wanted Sinner but the Sephora person talked my parents into getting Saint instead. They all agreed it smelled better.

Her shop is called High Voltage Tattoo. They used to have a minimum - I think it's $200 or $250. She herself does AMAZING portrait tattoos. We just got a book in at the library I work at with some of her b/w portrait work in.

http://www.highvoltagetattoo.com/home.html

I'm back. I went out to lunch.

"If I asked you a question would you answer me, HONESTLY?" if he said yes I'd ask him to tell me truthfully, if he reads the Frink thread and then I'd tell him we have aquaintances in common and mention all the Regulars I've met. I'd keep cool. I don't think I'd have to say anything mushy or fan-like because he'd see the big giant *SWOON* in my eyes while we're talking about international politics and the state of the record industry. :lbf:

How dare you eat lunch when there's a game afoot!? :mad:

See, I don't think I could keep cool. Cooler than I've been in the past, but I still might cry or something. I'd try to keep the drama as low as possible, but he'd still know I was dying of adoration.

If you found yourself seated next to Morrissey on an airplane about to embark on an 8 hour flight, what would you do and say? How would you behave? Would you be able to not go berserk with obvious worshipful adoration?

(Anyone can jump in and ask and answer. Let's not be formal about something so silly.)

I'd pretend to fall asleep, snuggle into his shoulder and let my hands do a little sleep wandering. :lbf:

I"ve watched them all on dvd and for Xmas I got Kat von D's perfume, Saint.

I know what I want for my first tattoo, but I need an artist who can pull it off. Kat would probably be able to, but she's on the wrong side of the Atlantic. And I'd be frozen with lust.

Can I play truth or dare? I don't really understand the rules, though. :blushing:

I know what I want for my first tattoo, but I need an artist who can pull it off. Kat would probably be able to, but she's on the wrong side of the Atlantic. And I'd be frozen with lust.

Can I play truth or dare? I don't really understand the rules, though. :blushing:

You say "Truth or Dare" and your victim chooses one. Truth - You ask them a question and they have to answer truthfully. Dare - You dare them to do something scandalous like... Well, this is virtual reality so I'm not sure what. Maybe Photoshop themselves biting Morrissey's earlobe or starting a thread entitled "I'm Julia And I'm Taking Questions", or something.

:squiffy:

I don't recommend choosing Dare.

Spydy - You are granted the magical power to change one thing about Morrissey. What do you change... And in what way? And what do you hope the outcome will be?

Julie - You're Morrissey's fairy godmother. He wants you to change him into someone else for the evening so that he may experience another kind of life. He trusts you not to harm him. Who do you turn him into and what will he experience that evening... And why did you choose this life for him?

Back
Top Bottom