morrissey frink thread!

Seemingly unrelated: Don't you know exactly what it would feel like to hold Morrissey's face/head in your hands? Am I the only one who thinks of this? (Surely, I am not.)

No, I'm an Esthetician - I think about this constantly!

November 16, 2009, Berlin. By Marco Prosch.

111609berlin.jpg

111609berlin2.jpg

111609berlin3.jpg

111609berlin4.jpg

Have we seen this before?! I hadn't! Wow. Look at their LIPS!

Time is so cruel to lips, I find.

Last edited by a moderator:

Have we seen this before?! I hadn't! Wow. Look at their LIPS!

Time is so cruel to lips, I find.

So young, so 80's! Those were the days, and actually I don't want them back.

Is there something new again with your tattoo, Scarlet?
I know I'm missing things :squiffy:, but surely I've noticed if there had been some talk about that

Last edited by a moderator:
So young, so 80's! Those were the days, and actually I don't want them back.

Is there something new again with your tattoo, Scarlet?
I know I'm missing things :squiffy:, but surely I've noticed if there had been some talk about that

Yes. I met up with Johnny again on Tuesday. He signed my arm and drew the music for that part of HSIN on my arm. I got to spend a lot of time with him... About fifteen minutes alone with him, plus more later on after the show. We talked. He is an amazingly sweet person. When I told him this he smiled and said that I just keep catching him on good days. He's so humble.

It was one of the highlights of my life. Johnny is very important to me. I didn't bring it up on the frink thread because it's not about Johnny in here; it's about Moz. I'm still dying of squee though, so anyone who wants to ask me about it PLEASE DO. I'm half-way finished writing down what happened for my journal and I'll show it to anyone who's interested.

Yes. I met up with Johnny again on Tuesday. He signed my arm and drew the music for that part of HSIN on my arm. I got to spend a lot of time with him... About fifteen minutes alone with him, plus more later on after the show. We talked. He is an amazingly sweet person. When I told him this he smiled and said that I just keep catching him on good days. He's so humble.

It was one of the highlights of my life. Johnny is very important to me. I didn't bring it up on the frink thread because it's not about Johnny in here; it's about Moz. I'm still dying of squee though, so anyone who wants to ask me about it PLEASE DO. I'm half-way finished writing down what happened for my journal and I'll show it to anyone who's interested.

Wow. Amazing. Again. You lucky girl. :thumb:

I'm a bit spooked by them. I can pet them for a bit, and I always say hello to my neighbour's cat, but I never know when they're going to randomly give you an infectious cut or go off and eviscerate small birds. I get disproportionately upset when they kill birds. :-/ If they ate them, I wouldn't mind.

(Sorry, Morrissey. How do you feel about wombats? I'm good with wombats.)

You should meet my mom's cat: BIG, lazy Main Coon, who is afraid of birds, mice or any living creature that's smaller than himself. He wouldn't harm a fly (or a spider :lbf:). And the name of that cat is----Jesse!

From what I know of Morrissey, there's gonna be an ultimatum - either the cats have free rein, or you can leave. I'm pretty sure he's going to pick the cats. Nothing personal, it's just cats are less likely to hurt your feelings and abandon you than humans are.

firstly i would never ever abandon Moz or hurt him intentionally.
but if he were to pick the cats over me, then i wouldnt want him anyway.
*sulks*

firstly i would never ever abandon Moz or hurt him intentionally.
but if he were to pick the cats over me, then i wouldnt want him anyway.
*sulks*

This is the kind of thing that leads to divorce! See, in his mind, if you won't allow him the comfort that cats provide him, then you aren't the one for him anyway.

:[

CAN THIS MARRIAGE BE SAVED?!?!

This is the kind of thing that leads to divorce! See, in his mind, if you won't allow him the comfort that cats provide him, then you aren't the one for him anyway.

:[

CAN THIS MARRIAGE BE SAVED?!?!

of course it can, hes just gotta learn that cats arent allowed in the bedroom, he can have them everywhere else, as long as they are trained not to get on the worktops i'll even allow them into the kitchen. (and he doesnt catch me sweeping one to the floor if i ever come across it on said worktop or table top)

Being married to Morrissey would be so dangerous.

November 16, 2009, Berlin. By Marco Prosch.

111609berlin.jpg

111609berlin2.jpg

111609berlin3.jpg

111609berlin4.jpg

these are lovely, are there more? he was so handsome that night, as always.
this was the best night in my life so far :love:
got my first handshake just after miss Anker Ignis Fatuus Von K. got her too :)
ps. love the new avatar Scarlet Ibis :sweet:

Aaah. Can it get any better than this!!? (ok, maybe if there had been som cord whipping as well, but this is a gem of a picture), thank you for sharing! :love:

these are lovely, are there more? he was so handsome that night, as always.
this was the best night in my life so far :love:
got my first handshake just after miss Anker Ignis Fatuus Von K. got her too :)
ps. love the new avatar Scarlet Ibis :sweet:

There were a couple more in the set, from early in the show, and 1 was a cord whip. I didn't select them just because they were far away, or not so clear of his face. I'll post the them tonight. I'm actually a little worried photobucket might deleted these because it gave me warnings when I loaded them, probably because of the super-restrictive use rules from the place I borrowed them from. :o

4 months until Morrissey's birthday!
What are you getting for him?

Back
Top Bottom