morrissey frink thread!

Comtesse said:
Ugh! What horrible footage! That expression at the beginning makes Moz look like he has no teeth and when he sticks out his tongue he looks like a senile old man. All that's missing is the spittle slipping out the side of his mouth.

Why on earth did you do this to me???? I shall have nightmares tonight.
But what about the lovely crinkled forehead comtesse? :p

This one is frink for me - it's the areas that are 'worn' :D

malad0qx.jpg

Ms. Lazy Sunbather

Girlfriend, _damn_. I've seen that 'in the ivy' picture before, but it's been a good long while. I think that's one of the sexiest Morrissey pictures out there. His own face on his shirt, and the look on his just-slightly-matured face - jesus god.

Anyway, I only have two major books of photos of Morrissey, Kevin Cummins' The Smiths and Beyond and Linder Sterling's Morrissey Shot. I don't want to scan+post so much from them that I end up discouraging people from buying the actual books, which are more than worth their meager purchase prices.

But, inspired by Girlfriend's amazing entry at the top of page 13, I thought I'd scan+post a larger, uncropped version of a photo that vivaissy already shared early on in the thread. Bigger is better, they say ;), but I always most enjoy looking at a photograph when it's of reasonably substantive size. (Just personal taste of course - keep posting all the small pictures too! :))

by Linder, 1991
mozpearlygates.jpg

love
math+

Math! Oh, wow. That's pretty cool.
I can't believe you guys are still in here going on about Mr. Morrissey's sexiness. Oh well. Fair enough, I guess.
Anyway, here's a funny thing for you:-
PotatoMan.jpg

And another thing.
It's pictures like this that make me really wish I had
a boyfriend.
Own up, Math. Is it a real photo,or is it photoshop.
I mean it's just too much. I'm off to the cold shower again.

vicarinatutugal said:
But what about the lovely crinkled forehead comtesse? :p

Yes, the crinkled forehead is the saving grace of the footage, but I can't enjoy it because I am still heaving violently from the crazy old man vibe of the rest of it.

mauve21 said:
And another thing.
It's pictures like this that make me really wish I had
a boyfriend.
Own up, Math. Is it a real photo,or is it photoshop.

Is what a real photo, the one above of Morrissey, or some picture you've found of my boyfriend? The one of Morrissey above is real of course, page 76 of Linder's Morrissey Shot, taken 30 May 1991 in San Diego. It did gain a bit of weird contrast in the scan - in the original, the light on Moz's face doesn't look quite so harsh, but when I tried to adjust it, everything just started to wash out.

On which topic, enjoy the shower. ;)

love
math+

Manic Rose said:

He surely has a special way of wearing his knickers....:cool:

"He thinks he's got the whole world in his hands stood at the urinal"
banana.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

Dupree said:
I have this as a big-ass poster on my wall and it's strikingly sexy. Moz just looks gorgeous.
The look on his face!
He looks like he's being "done" if you know what I mean.
Very come hither.

Comtesse said:
Ugh! What horrible footage! That expression at the beginning makes Moz look like he has no teeth and when he sticks out his tongue he looks like a senile old man. All that's missing is the spittle slipping out the side of his mouth.

Why on earth did you do this to me???? I shall have nightmares tonight.
Comtesse! I am getting the distinct sense that you don't think Moz is aging gracefully.

Recalling these previous words:
Comtesse said:
Ugh. Morrissey should really leave his shirt on at his age. In those pictures he reminds me of my pot-bellied Dad doing the yardwork shirtless. I mean, he's stopped dancing onstage after all, and you'd think that the chest baring would have stopped way before the dancing! Silly old boy.

"I find pop senility totally appalling to witness." - Morrissey, 1988
Awwww, he can't be young forever except in your gallery! :D

no one in particular said:
Comtesse! I am getting the distinct sense that you don't think Moz is aging gracefully.

Recalling these previous words:

Awwww, he can't be young forever except in your gallery! :D

True, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.

"The passing of time and all of its crimes is making me sad again."

Back
Top Bottom