Morrissey has single-handedly sunk the sales of his solo recordings and The Smiths

All I gotta say about banjos is - watch out when hearing them out in the boonies! Because much like an UncleSkinny post - trouble's a coming!

I reckon this redneck dude has "royal blood". His great great great great Grandpa immigrated from Weeds, England to Birmingham, Alabama in 1780 chipper curry fek'll northern base beach mouth airbnb fake flower house inn n nn nnnn nn nn nnn n n it.

Very amusing that Skinny, whether right or wrong, has so many of you apostles on strings. I don't agree with him on everything, but he has you lot completely sussed. LOLZ.

Very amusing that Skinny, whether right or wrong, has so many of you apostles on strings. I don't agree with him on everything, but he has you lot completely sussed. LOLZ.

:rolleyes:

nobody believes your bizarre line of talk, claiming you dont follow skinny FFS:lbf:

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

:rolleyes:
Oy Miley Cyrus and the young crowd buy tons of Moz merch, here come the infantile trolls, with moronic opposite post:blushing:

and skinny with banjoman.:crazy:
reliving their days at the council house snapping window frames.:lbf:
Yes, young people really love Morrissey. Morrissey has a new very young fashionable following these days. I could see that at Morrissey's concerts before the first lockdown. Was that to do with Andre Previn? I think I remember Uncleskinny said something once about Andre Previn. I wasn't sure if he said him or someone else was the Andre Previn of these boards.

Yes, young people really love Morrissey. Morrissey has a new very young fashionable following these days. I could see that at Morrissey's concerts before the first lockdown. Was that to do with Andre Previn? I think I remember Uncleskinny said something once about Andre Previn. I wasn't sure if he said him or someone else was the Andre Previn of these boards.
What about Priscilla Presley though?

That's funny. Just you wait till Sam & Moz threaten the programme. But as before, not a damn thing will happen, because imagine it going to a court, the judge disagreeing with them, and then everyone is legally entitled to call him a racist, as it will have been proven in court, and there's nothing he can do about it.

So in summary, they will stamp their feet, and nothing will happen.
You’re getting awfully worked up about something that hasn’t even happened.

That's funny. Just you wait till Sam & Moz threaten the programme. But as before, not a damn thing will happen, because imagine it going to a court, the judge disagreeing with them, and then everyone is legally entitled to call him a racist, as it will have been proven in court, and there's nothing he can do about it.

So in summary, they will stamp their feet, and nothing will happen.
Nurse! The medication! He's really gone this time...

Thing is - the banjo guy from Mumford & Sons (whose dad is financing Andrew Neill's GB news) recanted his right-wing endorsement when he realised it was hurting his bank balance, and those of his band members. It will come to Morrissey too, because he cares only about the money, but it will be way, way too late, and it won't be about a change in position or ideology - it will be about the desire for money.
so your happy that a talented musician has lost his job so you can sit and say look at me im part of the reason with my leftism and woke culture that has left this guy on the scrapheap,yer a disgrace.when they say hes taking time away what they mean is this guy will never be on a stage again.

All I gotta say about banjos is - watch out when hearing them out in the boonies! Because much like an UncleSkinny post - trouble's a coming!

bit of film trivia,the young boy playing the banjo,what looks like his left hand was someone elses playing the tricky chords who was placed behind him.

Last edited:

Skinny was probably hallucinating about Andre Previn. He may have thought Andre needed to have some
'tanning' done.
:(

Skinny lawyering team>'surface', "billy budd', Creep Radis, Melvin and BGVelcro. Fake C has recursed himself from the case:crazy:

I feel sorry and embarrassed for those oddballs whose lack of awareness is such that they can't or won't allow themselves to be friends with (or indeed, enjoy the art of) somebody who, say, reads The Times, rather than the Guardian.

so your happy that a talented musician has lost his job so you can sit and say look at me im part of the reason with my leftism and woke culture that has left this guy on the scrapheap,yer a disgrace.when they say hes taking time away what they mean is this guy will never be on a stage again.
He spoke his thoughts freely and now he has to deal with the consequences - what’s wrong with that?

He spoke his thoughts freely and now he has to deal with the consequences - what’s wrong with that?
means free speech is a thing of the past.

I seriously question Peter’s mental capacities - some intervention from mental health authorities may not be far off. Check his number of posts to this website, and then the content of them by reference to the topic of this website. He behaves exactly the way he accuses his former idol of behaving.

All the poor f***er did was tweet saying he looked forward to reading Andy Ngo's book. Well you know what means...............................NAZI!!

All the poor f***er did was tweet saying he looked forward to reading Andy Ngo's book. Well you know what means...............................NAZI!!

No, he said he read it and thought it was great.

Back
Top Bottom