Morrissey, hero or homo, or homo hero?

S

Shayna take a bow

"..young boys, I want to help you.."
"...and when I swing it, so it catches his eye..."

Was that Morrissey that I saw dining at the Las Vegas 'Hooter's'? Though they may include vegetarian fare, I sincerely doubt that it was he! Can someone please relay to me why that man cannot appreciate a well manicured box and whether or not he likes 'a little meat in his seat' ala the kielbasa, turkeyneck, tubesteak, or TONY'S BOLOGNA PONY?

I can only pray that someday science may be able to answer this puzzling question indeed, a most pertinent social query of today's society...Until then I say that if you are walking ahead of Morrissey on Polk Street in S.F. and you drop your wallet - kick it to Van Ness for God's sake!!! or suffer 'the consequences' little children!...no one wants or needs a size nine poop chute!

Homo Go Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't need your irreverant crap on out site! They say you can never go home. Well it's a lie.

Mother's calling!

Greedy Gredyl on a guillotine!

> We don't need your irreverant crap on out site! They say you can
> never go home. Well it's a lie.

> Mother's calling!

Good God Gredyl! Your feeble attempt to be witty completely reeks of tuna juice and ass! I have a feeling you are one of those types that shares the cat box with your beloved kitty - miniMoz!!! Anyway, you people must someday own up to the fact that he's here, he's queer, and he's Morrissey! Now, do us all a favour and just let the blade cleanly rid us of your head!

love,

Shayna

Re: Greedy Gredyl on a guillotine!

Lets face it - Morrissey is gay and so am I! But who cares? Surely at the end of the Twentieth Century sexuality is increasingly unimportant!
Lets move on shall we....

> Good God Gredyl! Your feeble attempt to be witty completely
> reeks of tuna juice and ass! I have a feeling you are one of
> those types that shares the cat box with your beloved kitty -
> miniMoz!!! Anyway, you people must someday own up to the fact
> that he's here, he's queer, and he's Morrissey! Now, do us all a
> favour and just let the blade cleanly rid us of your head!

> love,

> Shayna

Well, the word '@#!!!' comes obsequiously to mind, why must your savour of a good greased-up sailor have anything to do with your good and albeit sad overweight man have anything to do with your life?!I encourage you to get one and hopefully own one soon....@#!!!!> Good God Gredyl! Your feeble attempt to be witty completely
> reeks of tuna juice and ass! I have a feeling you are one of
> those types that shares the cat box with your beloved kitty -
> miniMoz!!! Anyway, you people must someday own up to the fact
> that he's here, he's queer, and he's Morrissey! Now, do us all a
> favour and just let the blade cleanly rid us of your head!

> love,

> Shayna

> Well, the word ' @#!!! ' comes obsequiously to mind, why must
> your savour of a good greased-up sailor have anything to do with
> your good and albeit sad overweight man have anything to do with
> your life?!I encourage you to get one and hopefully own one
> soon.... @#!!! !> Good God Gredyl! Your feeble attempt to be
> witty completely
well, what shall i start with?? hmmm the incrredible fools that are well known to your whoredom or who may accept me as i am......a london arsenal fan....o.k. you slobby bob....catch me soon..i'm still here you stupid @#!!!! ---and yes, i do use the word "@#!!!"!

love, as always,

sheila take a bow

well, i am and i always will be so, piss off..

Back
Top Bottom