An anonymous person posted the link to upcoming releases at Bull Moose:

Morrissey - Honey, You Know Where To Find Me - Bull Moose
ALTERNATIVE ROCK
BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT (UK) LTD MS
UPC: 4050538587784
Release Date: 6/19/2020
Vinyl 10"

full

I really don't like rumour mongering, but the information is a bit more tangible than some of the things asserted here recently.
I've had 2 good sources now state that Honey You Know Where To Find Me is the Record Store Day release this year. My record store rep just told me similar.
Combine that with the following:

Here's the List of Record Store Day 2020 Releases Revealed So Far
https://exclaim.ca/music/article/heres_the_unofficial_list_of_2020_record_store_day_releases

And it looks very positive.
No idea about B-sides (as described as a 12"). The formats described can change before the official announcements - so keep that in mind too.

20200220_234402.jpg

Again, please take this as a rumour - more information as it becomes available (note: Lover-To-Be featured in the same way on the unofficial list - quickly becoming a reality).
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the god awful cropped image has resurfaced as the cover for this. It's just bloody sloppy. Good song though.

"Fantastic Bird" isn't from the SG sessions at all. Shabby archive work again. Don't tell me the reloaded reissue has only those 3 tracks again. At least they might include the full electric version of Honey from March 1995, in all it's Romper Stomper glory as the A-side

Last edited:
"Fantastic Bird" isn't from the SG sessions at all. Shabby archive work again. Don't tell me the reloaded reissue has only those 3 tracks again. At least they might include the full electric version of Honey from March 1995, in all it's Romper Stomper glory as the A-side
Yeah, Fantastic Bird is 1992. Don't know why it always gets lumped in with the SG outtakes. Stupid.

I know who I love
Honey (electric)
You should have been nice to me

"The Jake Walters EP"

That would have made my day. 1 x Unreleased, 1 x different version and 1 x already known - so everybody would have been satisfied to pay for Maladjusted and SG previews again.

Looks like zero effort from BMG AGAIN. If both get the vinyl treatment and they will have all the Extras from the first reissue on them, they have to go double or triple.

It's a 10 inch single. Why lie about the size? It does matter. Bullmoose only posts within the USA anyway.

It's a 10 inch single. Why lie about the size? It does matter. Bullmoose only posts within the USA anyway.

Leave these records to us, Adam. You’ve Absolutely no business with this. Now get in your yewt, and get some rubbish collected.

Wembley tickets say plus support as usual

“I’m speechless”: Just wait for Morrissey, the biggest comeback of all time. Yet he’s never been away.

“I’m speechless”: Just wait for Morrissey, the biggest comeback of all time. Yet he’s never been away.
It’s always made me laugh in the pop and rock world, someone has time off after touring, then to record a new album, then it’s announced to the world that the new album is a comeback album... as you say moz hasn’t been away

There ain’t no coming back for Steve and his act, trust me.
It wouldn’t matter if he’d released a record once a week for the last two years.
Most people have got wise to it all now. It’s not difficult to work it out either, all you have to do is look at ticket sales for the two date UK tour.
Had the two date tour sold out we all know full well Steve would have cashed in with more dates. Just look at #CanadaCashgate. He only lifted the ban to take advantage of a new source of income due to others heading for the exit in other countries.
The recording companies have wised up.
The band ? As well as not being able to play songs written by others they can’t even compose anything decent that stands next to his early solo stuff. They’ve had years trying and failed miserably.
The songs ? Just of late I’ve seen a couple of interesting posts questioning if Steven actually wrote all those great songs of the past. Did the silent songwriting partner die or fallout ? It’s worth thinking about when we hear things like Kiss Me A Lot, Spent The Day In Bed, Knockabout World etc.
Oh and let’s not forget his new friends/audience who like to wear the trident badge.
That didn’t do him any favours did it.
The only way is down, nobody to blame but himself.

?? :knife:

There ain’t no coming back for Steve and his act, trust me.
It wouldn’t matter if he’d released a record once a week for the last two years.
Most people have got wise to it all now. It’s not difficult to work it out either, all you have to do is look at ticket sales for the two date UK tour.
Had the two date tour sold out we all know full well Steve would have cashed in with more dates. Just look at #CanadaCashgate. He only lifted the ban to take advantage of a new source of income due to others heading for the exit in other countries.
The recording companies have wised up.
The band ? As well as not being able to play songs written by others they can’t even compose anything decent that stands next to his early solo stuff. They’ve had years trying and failed miserably.
The songs ? Just of late I’ve seen a couple of interesting posts questioning if Steven actually wrote all those great songs of the past. Did the silent songwriting partner die or fallout ? It’s worth thinking about when we hear things like Kiss Me A Lot, Spent The Day In Bed, Knockabout World etc.
Oh and let’s not forget his new friends/audience who like to wear the trident badge.
That didn’t do him any favours did it.
The only way is down, nobody to blame but himself.

?? :knife:
You were good in your time cabbage head, mr yawn... nothing fresh with mr cabbage head yet again... all to familiar, with the same put downs.... your stale, your one dimensional, need new writers.... sound familiar!!!! Any how where have you put drunken boy! Haven’t seen him on here for ages I’m getting worried for him ...

Hovis , lost the thread the other day with the migration change, a little unsure of the new set up just now, we were yapping on about jazz and George Melly, then the site shut down as I was saying, no not into jazz , did you ever see him !! It does look quite cool in one of those little clubs though, you ever been to one

Hovis , lost the thread the other day with the migration change, a little unsure of the new set up just now, we were yapping on about jazz and George Melly, then the site shut down as I was saying, no not into jazz , did you ever see him !! It does look quite cool in one of those little clubs though, you ever been to one
jazz-four old guys playing out of tune.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom