Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY IN VEGAS" (September 1, 2021)

MORRISSEY IN VEGAS

unnamed-1_eqim3k.jpg
unnamed-2_rerxlz.jpg
0-4_berlpl.jpg
unnamed-3_tu03zn.jpg

The first night of Morrissey's current residency in Las Vegas broke all records for merchandise sales in the history of Caesar's Palace.

Regards,
FWD.

:lbf:
oi more comedic nerd dork song titlesdoh:
Huge truck delivering more swag(y)
all had been sold in moz record breaking success:lbf:

'hugh from brumfield calling for the exact tally of morrissey swag sales':lbf:
:hammer:

Whilst Dozy Cro emerges right on time. America’s thickest > the gift that keeps giving

Cro. What time you starting the Queue?
Can you us paupers regular updates please? Few pics will be nice as well love

Bless Conrade xx
He can’t go tonight Janice....

He’s been arrested for parading about the mall in fake Grandmaww
Wedding dress from the 1940s
And Grandmaww chasing after him with her shotgun ...

Dear hug my merch... Moz deserves the best; for me the most important thing is that he continues singing, that does him good, every time he goes on stage it is like he receives an intravenous bolus of serotonin and dopamine, so in the shows that come we will see him more crazy he is very histrionic and every time he sings better, observe all the gestures, what he does with his hands is a crazy cute Moz ❤️ :loco::loco:: eek:❤️❤️

I know to the intended subtext to this news release is "look how successful Morrissey is, please sign him record labels", but it just makes me imagine Moz, Sam and Dodwell celebrating in their Vegas pad, rolling around together naked in piles of cash,and rubbing it all over themselves. Is it just me? :unsure:

Moz not spotted in Vegas? Where is he…

ah well the pensioners will get to see a singer with a fantastic voice,might even storm the stage if their new hips dont give way,vivamozz and viva the pensioners.
They’ll be in good company, with one of their contemporaries trying to hold himself upright on stage. ;)

I know to the intended subtext to this news release is "look how successful Morrissey is, please sign him record labels", but it just makes me imagine Moz, Sam and Dodwell celebrating in their Vegas pad, rolling around together naked in piles of cash,and rubbing it all over themselves. Is it just me? :unsure:

I hope it's just you.

Pregnant With Cash For The Last Time

Phlegm at the merch bar for the last time
Coloured vinyl for the last time
Oh, we're so glad
That you've finally decided
But then you see something new
And you want something new
So you have something new
I don't blame you
We would all do the same as you
If ever we had the money and lack of sense to
Moz mugs for the last time
'Still Ill' facemask for the last time
Oh, we're so glad
That you've finally decided
Lazy Sunbathers towels for the last time
Hoodies and fridge magnets for the last time
And the merch man said
"don't nod your head until you've seen it all!"
But then you see something new
And you want something new
So you have something new
I don't blame you
We would all do the same as you
If ever we had the lack of willpower to
Sick with anticipation for the last time
And who is going to clean up at the merch bar ?
Would you be so kind ?
Oh, everybody's staring
At the strange bags that you're carrying
Bad financial advice for the last time
And people being nice for the very first time
Oh, we're so glad
That you have finally decided !

Disclaimer: I think merch bars are thrilling. A bit over-priced but thrilling all the same. I see the attraction and if someone wants to buy a memento then good for them.
Moz is on UK TV: Top Of The Pops BBC4 Friday night 10pm (and again at 2am Sat morning) singing Pregnant For The Last Time. From August 1st 1991. More than 30 years ago and I remember watching it so vividily.

Where does Moz stay in that hotel where he plays? How strange that no one has a picture with him, like the girl who met Alain and took the photo also with j tobias I think, where is Moz

Here's some Merch that Julia knows.....NO one can hold a Merch to you.......Heaven knows your merchandise now. Last Merch at the fair. Teen age Merch on his estate. Merch at the University. You were good in your Merch. Now, my Merch is full. Hold on to your merch. I am hated for merch. The World of Merch. Merch river ...Certain merch I know.

Where does Moz stay in that hotel where he plays? How strange that no one has a picture with him, like the girl who met Alain and took the photo also with j tobias I think, where is Moz
moz is no doubt holed up in the exclusive nobu section of caesars to avoid being harassed, or he's at one of the other hotels altogether. or perchance he decided to get an airbnb in Henderson.

did you see the pic of jesse near the merch stand night one with some fans. my theory is that dude went up to the cashiers at the merch booth and charmed them for a blink before requesting that they tell people buying merch this stupid bit about "this place has never seen so much merch sold for an event". it's just the kind of shit jesse would think to do. /endstory
Yup...that and those awful "songs" , he writes....no wonder Mr. Whyte has returned !

moz is no doubt holed up in the exclusive nobu section of caesars to avoid being harassed, or he's at one of the other hotels altogether. or perchance he decided to get an airbnb in Henderson.
I think it's highly likely he's staying at a different venue altogether, in order to avoid hassle from fans. He might not even be in Vegas at all, but in LA.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom