Morrissey included in list of "anti-vaxxers" in today's LA Times Article (update: now removed)

Morrissey is included in a list of "anti-vaxxers" in today's LA Times Article about a different singer than I've never heard of.

Has Morrissey said anything specifically about vaccines?

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...08-10/joseph-arthur-vaccine-anti-vaxxer-covid
or here:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/celebrated-singer-songwriter-famous-fans-120045435.html

The article reads, "By going public with his anti-vaccination position, Arthur has aligned himself with a small group of like-minded musicians, including Eric Clapton, Morrissey, M.I.A. and Van Morrison."

Where are Morrissey's comments about the vaccine?

Update:
The article has subsequently been edited to read:

" For the record:

3:46 p.m. Aug. 11, 2021
An earlier version of this article included Morrissey in a list of musicians who have gone public on anti-vaccination views. Although Morrissey has made negative statements about the pandemic, he hasn’t actually come out against the vaccine."

Last edited:
m
Morrissey is obese. No shame. No blame: except from himself. His absurd Autobolloxography is fill of gratuitously cruel Fat Shaming anecdotes but...Karma is a bitch, Steven. She keeps receipts. And counts calories in cream cakes...
You need to look up the word ‘obese’ and then look at a picture of Moz. It’s okay if you don’t like him, but please don’t base your disliking him on fiction.

m

You need to look up the word ‘obese’ and then look at a picture of Moz. It’s okay if you don’t like him, but please don’t base your disliking him on fiction.
Photoshop fake images of the flabby git are the fiction.

Why do you think he refuses to be photographed 'officially'? Cuz he looks like the hoary aul hog arsed hag he is.

Best wishes

BB

Thanks for giving me permission to dislike a C list ex pop star. I'll sleep better tonight on a pillow of your approval...do one...
48912_FatMoz.jpg

Photoshop fake images of the flabby git are the fiction.

Why do you think he refuses to be photographed 'officially'? Cuz he looks like the hoary aul hog arsed hag he is.

Best wishes

BB

Thanks for giving me permission to dislike a C list ex pop star. I'll sleep better tonight on a pillow of your approval...do one...
View attachment 75392
Again, look up the word ‘obese’ and compare its definition with a picture of Morrissey. Post your findings here. Also, please provide evidence that pictures of M have been photoshopped to hide said obesity. If you fail to do this, consider piping down. Your rabid rage and hatred is sickening and it’s apparent you need medical attention, lest you turn into the next M.D. Chapman.

Again, look up the word ‘obese’ and compare its definition with a picture of Morrissey. Post your findings here. Also, please provide evidence that pictures of M have been photoshopped to hide said obesity. If you fail to do this, consider piping down. Your rabid rage and hatred is sickening and it’s apparent you need medical attention, lest you turn into the next M.D. Chapman.

Pretty sure this isn't Photoshopped.

Nope, won't be doing any of that but..."thank you- drop dead" etc. .

So, he's Humasexual and Omnivorous.

More nonsense, presumably to evade scrutiny of his backstage rider ( Oh! ..the fun we had with that Zagreb one, eh?! ) and his Milk Is Torture-Slaughter except when gormless Steven is in his cream cakes fetish phase, or pre-emptive in case he's snapped scarfing down a kebab after 6 pints. Such a wanker.

He's a fcUKin phoney...if he wants kids happy meals he'd eat in Asda or Walmart not the poncey eateries I've been in when he theatrically makes an entrance. He's pure Beta cuck, sniffing the tails of real Alpha males like me and Roy Keane. Roy tends to gorge on spuds, funnily enough...it's the Paddy epigenetic ancestor-famine thingy, I guess. I don't really have that because I'm a cosmopolitan libertine gadfly: a real one, not a fake-arse pop star trying to be one. Do one, Morrissey. Clown.

Huzzah BB 😁👍!!!!

How the devil are you my old friend and comrade?

So refreshing to hear from you.

I’m on a UK tour at the moment with work (briefly landed home from Greenwich dates). For some R n R.
Can you believe it ? LOL. After all the years and years we put in rehabilitating and trying to talk sense to the radicalised cult on here there are still a few remaining loyal to the sold out CrankFraud, former lead singer of The Smiths better known as Steven or better still Quilloughby.
As you point out Quilloughby is between a rock and a hard place at the minute with the vaccine. It’s not very vegan ( even though he’s not a vegan or veggie anyway #Cashmeregate, #Cheesegate, #Pestanagate etc etc 😂)
Without giving to much away a good friend of mine is a trolley dolly for a certain Airline out of Manchester and he/she has a bit of history with a certain C-list celebrity flying in the plush leather clad class. It’s company policy to be vaccinated apparently unless you have a note from your GP explaining #Cancergate.

Rest assured Quilloughby will NOT be voicing any opinions like Eric Clapton or Van Morrison because basically he‘s a 4king lying, Charlatan, CrankFraud. Caught out like a rabbit in headlights.

Love and peace to all my fellow heavyweights on here 👍

Heaton Park here we come Surface 😉👍

God Save the Queen

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Huzzah BB 😁👍!!!!

I’m on a UK tour at the moment with work (briefly landed home from Greenwich dates). For some R n R.
Can you believe it ? LOL. After all the years and years we put in rehabilitating and trying to talk sense to the radicalised cult on here there are still a few remaining loyal to the sold out CrankFraud, former lead singer of The Smiths better known as Steven or better still Quilloughby.
As you point out Quilloughby is between a rock and a hard place at the minute with the vaccine. It’s not very vegan ( even though he’s not a vegan or veggie anyway #Cashmeregate, #Cheesegate, #Pestanagate etc etc 😂)
Without giving to much away a good friend of mine is a trolley dolly for a certain Airline out of Manchester and he/she has a bit of history with a certain C-list celebrity flying in the plush leather clad class. It’s company policy to be vaccinated apparently unless you have a note from your GP explaining #Cancergate.

Rest assured Quilloughby will NOT be voicing any opinions like Eric Clapton or Van Morrison because basically he‘s a 4king lying, Charlatan, CrankFraud. Caught out like a rabbit in headlights.

God Save the Queen

Hey Benny, nice to see you posting again, Heaton Parks going to be rather busy, over 50k tickets have been sold. I'm going to the Halifax warm up gig at The Piece Hall on the 8th and then the O2 in November.

Huzzah BB 😁👍!!!!

God Save the Queen

Great to hear from you mt8!

Sharpen those fookin knives for Vegas and this 'Children in a Bunfight' bullshit new album...gunna be fun on here
..I'm brewing up some classic BB venom to spew on the crank-fraud like a heaved-up dodgy Balti at 4 in the morning on Broad St..

Take care!

Morrissey is included in a list of "anti-vaxxers" in today's LA Times Article about a different singer than I've never heard of.

Has Morrissey said anything specifically about vaccines?

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...08-10/joseph-arthur-vaccine-anti-vaxxer-covid
or here:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/celebrated-singer-songwriter-famous-fans-120045435.html

The article reads, "By going public with his anti-vaccination position, Arthur has aligned himself with a small group of like-minded musicians, including Eric Clapton, Morrissey, M.I.A. and Van Morrison."

Where are Morrissey's comments about the vaccine?

Update:
The article has subsequently been edited to read:

" For the record:

3:46 p.m. Aug. 11, 2021
An earlier version of this article included Morrissey in a list of musicians who have gone public on anti-vaccination views. Although Morrissey has made negative statements about the pandemic, he hasn’t actually come out against the vaccine."
Well, LA Times obviously made a mistake printing Morrissey's name along with those other losers. Libel worthy. LA Times is the worst paper in the country.

Well, LA Times obviously made a mistake printing Morrissey's name along with those other losers. Libel worthy. LA Times is the worst paper in the country.

It was good that the journalist corrected it though.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom