Morrissey interview in The Sunday Times Magazine 26th Nov. 2017

*Full interview now in thread*

41536_sundaytimes_20171126.jpg

Talking about Hollywood scandals - should be fun :)
He's interviewed by the person recently pictured with him:

Regards,
FWD.
(Well predicted Brummie).
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/magazine...s-kevin-spacey-and-harvey-weinstein-07bj7f87q

UPDATE Nov. 27:

Posted by an anonymous person:

A slightly different version of the interview

Morrissey (Sunday Times Magazine, Nov. 26, 2017) - Chrissy Iley

Last edited by a moderator:
I am afraid that Morrissey's a crashing bore. He can double down on his backwards nonsense,
but I think it's gonna cost him some $$$ when a lot of people say

So the Kevin Spacey comments worked out so well for him that he thought he'd try it again. "Where were the parents?"

Where is his press agent? Of all the things to take on as a cause this is about the worst. He's an idiot.

CHINA! - f***ING CHINA!!!!!

Fungus and cancer and doubting a career is worth it. It is obvious that "Urbanus" was Morrissey all along. Morrrissey spelling things the wrong way on purpose.
CREEPY!

“Manchester is a lovely place, if you happen to be a bedridden deaf-mute”.

Why is he talking about Irregular Regular?

Curry is food killed with spices cause the food itself is not for humans. Morrissey knows cancer is just fungus.

Blood blikey hell. LOL!! Stop it. Every Uncle Steve fan in LA knows where you live. It's just that no one wants to stalk you anymore Uncle Steve like at your old place in West Hollywood, so don't worry, you don't have to lie.

Last edited:
Thanks FWD you saved me from registering.

Morrissey is a cat person! Me too, I knew we had so much in common Moz.
Anyway pretty long interview .

Last edited:
I've got my tickets for Brixton & Ally Pally. I'm happy. All the other venues are utterly awful. Morrissey at the NEC? Forget it.

Here we go again :lbf:

Some of his views must jangle with his new generation of younger fans. He has said that he thought Brexit was magnificent, and the new single Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s Up on the Stage ends with a haunting chorus of “exit exit”, which some people have translated as “Brexit Brexit”. He denies it. “No, it’s not a Brexit song. There’s no Brexit in it,” he insists. “The line is, ‘All the audience head for the exit when she’s on stage’, so it’s nothing to do with Brexit. People just rush to stupid conclusions and create facts and create their own truths and slaughter the issue.”

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom