Morrissey interview: On Free Speech, Islam and Mainstream Media Fake News - Kippercentral.com

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Morrissey On Free Speech, Islam and Mainstream Media Fake News - Kipper Central
BY REECE COOMBES · 3:29 PM, JUNE 30, 2019

Excerpt:

Speaking exclusively to Kipper Central, rock legend Morrissey gave his thoughts on freedom of speech, Islam, Halal meat and many other controversial and highly-suppressed topics, encouraging his fans not to be afraid of being called ‘racist’ for speaking out.

In a climate of increasing political censorship and de-platforming, it is incredibly risky for any musician to defend freedom of speech, and even more risky to criticise Islam and the media. But in this exclusive interview with Kipper Central, former Smiths frontman Morrissey has done just that. You can read the full, uncensored interview below:

6DE53CC5-06FF-4A1B-B75A-71A4FE1B59A4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Morrissey hated kippers.
What happened to "Sealife, not sea food"? :confused:

I might read them but I can’t differentiate between you and any other racist on here. But you clearly know who I am. That’s nice. xoxo

Being unable to differentiate or discriminate is a sign of a lack of intelligence.

And by the way, I tend to avoid your posts as they never interest me.

I've found the solution!

maxresdefault.jpg

The young didn't vote in large numbers bc they never do, as is well known. However those that did vote were overwhelmingly Remain and w good reason.
So what, you can split the demographic a million ways, it makes no difference. How did people with blue cars vote?

"Migrant boats mean migrant votes".

This is Morrissey defending himself against the accusation of racism. He's hasn't done a very good job. If anything his statement above screams to his overt racism. Try to rationalise it all you want Morrissey buy you are an old right-wing, bigot bastard without a hint of compassion. The tag racism is used to describe you and you wear it well.

Never, ever will I attend any future gigs or buy another release (or anything else). I gave you the benefit of the doubt - even beyond my own concerns. The statement above is devoid of compassion and shows you for the racist reactionary you are. I wish I had listened to friends sooner. I didn't jump. I was pushed!
See ya

Why not? Is talking to a young person engaged with politics such a ridiculous thing? At least it's not the Guardian.
If it’s a posh binnie talking about the climate it’s fine

"Migrant boats mean migrant votes".

This is Morrissey defending himself against the accusation of racism. He's hasn't done a very good job. If anything his statement above screams to his overt racism. Try to rationalise it all you want Morrissey buy you are an old right-wing, bigot bastard without a hint of compassion. The tag racism is used to describe you and you wear it well.

Never, ever will I attend any future gigs or buy another release (or anything else). I gave you the benefit of the doubt - even beyond my own concerns. The statement above is devoid of compassion and shows you for the racist reactionary you are. I wish I had listened to friends sooner. I didn't jump. I was pushed!

does anyone remember Rik from the Young Ones?. If you read the post above with the voice of Rik Mayall in your head it’s a f***ing good laugh!

Well the music hasn't been any great shakes for a long time, has it? Do you think his mainstream fanbase (by which I people people beyond this site and Mozarmy) are really interested in a covers album? Look at his official Twitter and official Facebook - wall-to-wall abuse.
I think you are correct here on every point.. and obviously we are all speculating if he would sell well or poorly.. The wildcard is we don't know what fans will do. I hope he does announce some UK dates for later this year to see what the truth is. Speculation far more interesting when you get to see the reality at some point.

On a side note, I am a big fan of LIHS but I understand that when you say "the music hasn't been any great shakes for a long time" I have to look at that from a macro view not a micro view and outside of my minority opinion your statement is representative of the work.

These days, Morrissey's interviews read like transcripts of those scenes in kids' movies where the second banana bad guy character sucks up to the main villain. You just hate to see it.

It seems that every day brings a staggering new low. "STOP WATCHING THE NEWS". Says the man going on about politics all the time. Should we just follow styxhexenhammer666 and the Kipper Central to stay informed then? While Morrissey is cosing up to alt-right teens, Marr is playing with Killers on the Glastonbury main stage. You really get the career you deserve.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom