Morrissey interview

Litcritter

OK, I confess, I can't pretend to be Moz's biggest fan these days, though I used to be in the late 80s/early 90s. However, I don't buy into all the bullshit hype against him, and I would like very much to interview him. Who would I pitch to do this? I think he would very much be interested in my angle, which is one I have never seen from him before. Any feedback would be welcome. Thanks in advance.

OK, I confess, I can't pretend to be Moz's biggest fan these days, though I used to be in the late 80s/early 90s. However, I don't buy into all the bullshit hype against him, and I would like very much to interview him. Who would I pitch to do this? I think he would very much be interested in my angle, which is one I have never seen from him before. Any feedback would be welcome. Thanks in advance.
What's your angle?

Maybe try contacting his management? Pete Katsis.

His Mum died a couple of weeks ago and he's had two years of horrendous media coverage with no end in sight. Do you really think he wants to be interviewed right now?

Maybe it's best left alone. As much as I like Morrissey, I don't want him to say things like "Plandemic", that he might say in a new interview.

I reckon I don't think he would submit to a full interview, but I know he has been taking long walks with Nancy on the beach from Malibu to Zuma and then back almost every day. He also has been seen at the Sunset Marquis where even with subspecies chinese virus, he is the only one to be allowed to dine inside at his table under his photo. I reckon he seems quite bored since all over 50 basketball leagues have been shut down in Moz Angeles inn nnnnn nnn nn nn nnnn n it.

Maybe it's best left alone. As much as I like Morrissey, I don't want him to say things like "Plandemic", that he might say in a new interview.
I definitely agree!!!
When i think Moz can drop his tongue and talk about the pandemic i tremble!!!
If he talks about it that it would be like autoboicot,because the enemy media will not stop criticizing him,he must not cause that to happen
Moz shut up please!!!😷😷

I definitely agree!!!
When i think Moz can drop his tongue and talk about the pandemic i tremble!!!
If he talks about it that it would be like autoboicot,because the enemy media will not stop criticizing him,he must not cause that to happen
Moz shut up please!!!😷😷

Yeah, now is not the time.

There needs to be reappraisal of him first - then maybe someone can track him down for an interview. It would just be more blood in the water right now.

What should happen is that JK Rowling should interview him, and then Twitter would break forever.

That would be carnage.

They don't know they have the same issue though - the oppression hierarchy that identity politics created. I had a running battle with an LGBT+ society that was defending an Islamic group that made Westboro Baptist Church look gay friendly. Eventually they just went silent. It's getting better now we can accuse them of Moral Grandstanding & being in the Luxury Belief Class - but it was nuts for about 10 years.

Speaking of interviews, I read a couple of old interviews in which he says he "doesn't suffer fools gladly" and complains he is surrounded by "apes".

(Yes Steven Francis you did say that once.)

So a good starting point would be: "Morrissey, I've looked at your website, MCentral. So: idiots and apes: you really can't get enough of them, now, can you?!?!"

Good luck with the interview!

Oh that all reminds me. Can someone tell Fiona Doeswell that I'd LOVE to know how she came to the conclusion that YHKM was about Steven suffering many a towel-snap at school or whatever she's hinting at. If she's got a video of that...please post it on Morrissey Central...
:monkey:

2020 has been shit enough already. The last thing we need is a new Morrissey interview to add to our woes.

Back
Top Bottom