Morrissey letters to Girl In A Coma

Mary Rodriguez writes:

Check out Facebook.com/girlinacoma

The giac girls posted two notes they received from Morrissey back from their 2008 tour! Now to work on bringing them back on the road with Morrissey in 2014!

1528480_10152162127846063_1583149141_n.jpg

#tbt We did two tours with Morrissey and after each one he gave us a nice thank you card. It was our first big tour and taught us a lot about the road, people and ourselves. Morrissey was pretty amazing to us too. Forever grateful to him for the opportunity :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Really not appropriate in light of what day this is.

OMG Cinna stfu, you're mulatto, you can't play the dark card. :D I'm going to hell for that.

Ah, I didn't know all that. Thanks for the insight. :) I know April used to call herself "straightedge" for "no smoke no drink," but I always thought that "straightedge" meant "no meat" too, but who knows. I never actually researched the origin of the word. Okay, so I guess I will do that now. Here's the Wikipedia description:

Straight edge is a subculture and subgenre of hardcore punk whose adherents refrain from using alcohol, tobacco, and other recreational drugs. It was a direct reaction to the sexual revolution, hedonism, and excess associated with punk rock.[1][2] For some, this extends to not engaging in promiscuous sex, following a vegetarian or vegan diet, and not using caffeine or prescription drugs.[1] The term was adopted from the song "Straight Edge" by the 1980s hardcore punk band Minor Threat.[3]
Straight edge emerged amid the mid-1980s hardcore punk scene. Since then, a wide variety of beliefs and ideas have been associated with some members of the movement, including vegetarianism, animal rights,[4] and Christianity.[5] While the commonly expressed aspects of the straight edge subculture have been abstinence of alcohol, nicotine, and illegal drugs, there have been considerable variations on how far to take the interpretations of "abstaining from intoxicants" or "living drug free." Disagreements often pertain to the primary reasons for living straight edge. Straight edge politics vary widely, from left-wing and revolutionary, to conservative.[6]

-----

Anyway, so April still does stand up comedy. That's cool. I actually toyed with the idea of doing that myself, but after I wrote out all my jokes I realized I'm not a good speaker. I actually tested one out on a radio call-in contest and the DJ said it was "wry humor," but refused to laugh (dick!) People laugh at my comments when I'm not intending to make a joke. LOL.

So, anyway, Kristeen doesn't bother me, I'm just not "into" her music. Someone tell me if Kristen Young is vegan, vegetarian, or meat eater!

BlueSkiesInTheDaytime

I don't really care what April Richardson eats or who she is, my point is that she helped Kristeen because Kristeen sucked up to her. Morrissey's female idols dead and alive would cringe at the tactics she takes to get what she wants, she is a manipulative person. Let her be manipulative on her OWN STAGE instead of slithering onto his doe-eyed and misunderstood. She knows exactly what she's doing with the "poor me" schtick.

I don't really care what April Richardson eats or who she is, my point is that she helped Kristeen because Kristeen sucked up to her. Morrissey's female idols dead and alive would cringe at the tactics she takes to get what she wants, she is a manipulative person. Let her be manipulative on her OWN STAGE instead of slithering onto his doe-eyed and misunderstood. She knows exactly what she's doing with the "poor me" schtick.

oh Crystal, by now you're just jelous because Morrissey, in his Autobiography, wrote he loves Kristeen and, in the book, there is a metaphora about Kristeen's voice very, very sexy. She'll open for him once again, soon.

oh Crystal, by now you're just jelous because Morrissey, in his Autobiography, wrote he loves Kristeen and, in the book, there is a metaphora about Kristeen's voice very, very sexy. She'll open for him once again, soon.

In light of the book perhaps he does give good cunnilingus and has lots of dangerous sex. Maybe my angst about her is channeling poor Tina's frustration that her drop-in lover finds solace between the legs of a greasy, smarmy suck-up pretending to be a battered, misunderstood siren. Tina seems gentle and kind compared to Screech Pounds-a-lot. I am the voice for the voiceless on solo. :thumb:

April is a cool chick so no reason to take shots at her

The reason DG heard of Kristeen was because he was guest hosting The Chelsea Handler Show for a week where April works as a writer. They made each other some cd mixes and she put a KY song on one of them. Dave asked who KY was and got in touch with her.

The reason DG heard of Kristeen was because he was guest hosting The Chelsea Handler Show for a week where April works as a writer. They made each other some cd mixes and she put a KY song on one of them. Dave asked who KY was and got in touch with her.

Morrissey is a cool chick too and many take shots at him. Nobody is exempt.

Last edited:
In light of the book perhaps he does give good cunnilingus and has lots of dangerous sex. Maybe my angst about her is channeling poor Tina's frustration that her drop-in lover finds solace between the legs of a greasy, smarmy suck-up pretending to be a battered, misunderstood siren. Tina seems gentle and kind compared to Screech Pounds-a-lot. I am the voice for the voiceless on solo. :thumb:

Poor Tina!

Tina is not voiceless at all, according with the book they discuss the unthinkable act of producing a miniature monster and she got a dedication at the end:"Always level" very romantic....as Kristeen will tour and recording some new song. Everybody got his-her little piece of madalaine in Morrissey's world.

That's cool. I don't know who sucked up to who, but one could speculate that April sucked up to Kristeen to get to Moz. LOL. But anyway, to get back on topic, does anyone know if Girl in a Coma are vegan, vegetarian, or meat eaters? Also, what about Kristeen Young? Can anyone recommend a good song from each that I should download on iTunes. Thanks. :)

BlueSkiesInTheDaytime

http://woobox.com/o5nizr/5uftws

maybe Dave was told the 'woe is me' Kristeen story and got sucked into her world. Read his article in Spin. His comments about playing on Kristeens album were rather bland and just, well, there. He wasn't spouting it as anything great.

I'm pretty sure Kristeen Young isn't vegan because in an interview she says likes pizza and ice cream from St. Louis, Missouri. She called St. Louis the "murder capital" (used to be that Compton, CA was the "murder capital.")

http://www.askmeaskmeask.me/kristeen-young/

maybe Dave was told the 'woe is me' Kristeen story and got sucked into her world. Read his article in Spin. His comments about playing on Kristeens album were rather bland and just, well, there. He wasn't spouting it as anything great.

Poor Tina!

I wouldn't worry about Tina. She's intelligent beautiful independent strong a gentle and kind soul. Men fall over themselves for her. I would give my right testicles for her; alas she won't have me. Kristeen can't hold a candle to her.

Kristeen is a user fake fraud charlatan. Her life story is a lie. She plays the pity card to get what she wants and she desperately wants to be famous. She lives with Tiny Visconti and is NOT a vegetarian. She faked being one for morrissey. Someone ask her how she got back on tour with Morrissey. She followed him to England and begged for a spot with the help of his aunt and nephew and Tony and Sarah. She's using them to stay on morrisseys good side.

Y'all won't believe me cos I'm posting as anonymous this is true speak.

Shes f***ing 40 years old. Grow a pair of balls and take responsibility for yourself and drop the shitty bitchy attitude. She's a entitled leach and damn fugly in person.like they said in clueless about Monet's

I wouldn't worry about Tina. She's intelligent beautiful independent strong a gentle and kind soul. Men fall over themselves for her. I would give my right testicles for her; alas she won't have me. Kristeen can't hold a candle to her.

Kristeen is a user fake fraud charlatan. Her life story is a lie. She plays the pity card to get what she wants and she desperately wants to be famous. She lives with Tiny Visconti and is NOT a vegetarian. She faked being one for morrissey. Someone ask her how she got back on tour with Morrissey. She followed him to England and begged for a spot with the help of his aunt and nephew and Tony and Sarah. She's using them to stay on morrisseys good side.

Y'all won't believe me cos I'm posting as anonymous this is true speak.

Tina indipendent and strong? Tina the short lives with her father's money and with Morrissey's money to of course, yes Morrissey loves her and he is the only man in her life, an homosexual, because he loves tricks of nature like Julia, but probably, he just loves increasing curiosity around himself. Kristeen Young new disc ia very good, belive me.

Shes f***ing 40 years old. Grow a pair of balls and take responsibility for yourself and drop the shitty bitchy attitude. She's a entitled leach and damn fugly in person.like they said in clueless about Monet's

......but if she were to "grow a pair of balls", wouldn't that make her even more attractive to Moz? ;-)

There are so many REAL musicians out there who would light up that stage and prep the crowd for Morrissey. But he keeps going back to her under some bizarre delusion she's an independent, strong singer. She's not. Her connections to the industry are mostly not a result of her own merit. Her new thing with Dave Grohl is because she glommed on to April Richardson who is FAMOUS and became "friends" with her and April made the connection for her. She used Boz on the album because of Morrissey. She had Tony produce it because he puts his dick in her. The cover GLORIFIES SPOUSAL ABUSE while she pouts and looks sexy with a f***ing black eye. When did all that happen? Years ago? But let's all feel sorry for her. When Morrissey was sick she made bitchy posts about being put out by it all then deleted them, she'll throw his ass under the bus in a heartbeat if it gets people feeling sorry for her. She is NOT an independent, strong woman, she's a kiss ass coddled brat and I'm f***ing sick of her.

Her latest Twitter pix has a nasty open leg crotch shot and the statement "giving birth" or something like that with TV in the far end of the pix sitting at a monitor screen. just what we all need...a KY crotch shot. *shudders*

Her latest Twitter pix has a nasty open leg crotch shot and the statement "giving birth" or something like that with TV in the far end of the pix sitting at a monitor screen. just what we all need...a KY crotch shot. *shudders*

OMG is she one of those lady douchebags who wears True Religion jeans? I thought she followed fashion?

Why give Krsiteen more press? This was about Girl In A Coma, who lets be honest are 100% better than KY.
They rocked LA and London to standing applause, KY can't even get most people watch her. Girl in a Coma also have their own fans and have a label KY is still depent on Mozzas fans and Tony, the new LP isn't is released through Tonys production company.
She still a lost cause, about 19 years in the music business she's Tony has loaded his friends, Mozza has tried is best, yet still she cant sell a venue of any real numbers or get a label. She is a joke
KY has told a number of people that Girl in Coma dislike Mozza. Which is untrue .

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom