Morrissey Live at Fox Theatre Visalia, CA, 29.08.15 - film by Sam Esty Rayner

Oh, Sam.

If this isn't evidence that Moz gives second chances (and third, and fourth, and fifth, etc.), I don't know what is. Sam's camera work is just awful.

On a pettier note, the font he seems to gravitate to adds to the amateur air.

Thanks for sharing! The crowd was pretty quiet. Too bad i can't attend the concert in Naples

I'm enjoying the musical odds and ends that are starting to regularly turn up on TTY ...

maybe uncle moz can assign sam some of the stencil money so he can purchase an iphone with better microphone. that way his uncles 'official videos' will have proper audio instead of distorted sound.
if this is the state of mozzdom, its not good, not good at all.

I like this. I didn't know Moz still cared enough to walk the venue before the gig or even did sound checks anymore, unless he was just looking around for CHEEZE-ITS.

I am in this video so I better not get any "ethnic Serb" psychos or Orange Order members showing up at my house in Plymouth. Anonymous-

That was great, I like the beginning part with Moz before concert. Would be fun to see after too. Interesting last 30 seconds...he gave up the special shinny shirt

Haven't watched yet - will later tonight from home. Is the Waylon Jennings' cover included, and if so how is the sound quality of the actual songs?

I was at a Cirque du Soleil show with an 80 yr-old, a 72 yr-old and 64 yr-old listening to weather report directions that blew my drunk socks off during this show. :p

I'm sure budget boy Ryanair is on a mission to kill Uncle !
These bootlegs are terrible ! I couldn't go any further than the first song when the shaky camera phone is focusing on Martins overdue baby when he steps forward to hit a snare drum ( what the 4ck is that about ? )

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Does Sam have access to the soundboard audio? He should look into this, because his audio needs an upgrade. Especially if he plans to release an official live DVD.

Last edited:
you cant have soundboard audio on a proper dvd. it has to be recorded mixed and mastered professionally.

moz walks down the aisle when sam give him the signal. amateur hour.

I'm sure budget boy Ryanair is on a mission to kill Uncle !
These bootlegs are terrible ! I couldn't go any further than the first song when the shaky camera phone is focusing on Martins overdue baby when he steps forward to hit a snare drum ( what the 4ck is that about ? )

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Yeah, I noticed that too. Not a flattering angle:

1TTZZd.jpg

Yeah, I noticed that too. Not a flattering angle:

1TTZZd.jpg

agree with both points but i dont know what actual vids hes refering to for the dvd release. he might have the better stuff unseen if a release is planned. sound quality is very fuzzy and boomy and the camera angle belongs in a horror film its so low. guess well see though

What was he singing at the end of Everyday Is Like Sunday (from 54:27 to the end)?

it's a film, not a DVD, maybe by filming some gigs and the videoclip, there might come a real
DVD, it's just what Morrissey wants.

I see it as a bonus, that Sam has the right [or the yes, from Morrissey] to put this on youtube, and we can see it.

'and they say he's mentall'...better than nothing...

Morrissey has his own sound engineer on the desk every night, who can (and quite possibly does) record the audio. It's very basic editing to match the sounddesk audio up to 'SER's crappy iphone footage.

you dont see any professional video equipment while watching sams film do you? dont think moz is going to pay for a camera crew to follow him around these tiny venues. this one in particular has the appearance more of a church than a theatre, moz walks the entire length of it in five seconds.

maybe he wants to a behind the scene dvd of moz at the luxury hotel followed by moz and the band at the billiard room. but i doubt there is much demand for a dvd of that sort.

I made a post here and then got a notification that I made a post for some bizarre reason and the post was never actually posted. wtf is going on?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom