Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY LOVES ‘SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD’ FILM" (March 29, 2021)

The Man from Morrissey...he say Yes! (y)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-loves

"I laughed, I cried, I ate my own head.

The Smiths' past still sounds like today's frustrations and tomorrow's liberations."

~ Morrissey, March 2021.

image_xu7tzm.png

Related item:

Danny Baker's "hate" didn't stop him from continually playing the music on his radio programme.
The archive here certainly doesn't support it even if a 'Morrissey's World' tweet or some spin by a 30 follower Twitter user assert otherwise.

Basically the full extent of his 'crimes':

(Fun fact: Danny Baker is where the term 'thin gruel' comes from).
FWD.

I don't really think about these things... 🙃
It wasn't a wind up what I said was meant to be serious. I'm on the autistic spectrum. I think they misunderstood what I said.

I did wonder why they chose the photo of Morrissey above. It isn't a serious sort of a photo which makes me wonder if he takes a light-hearted attitude towards this new movie. Usually though if it stuff to do with regarding The Smiths then Morrissey is against it because of the court case and all the hurt, trauma and pain that group caused him in the end.

It was in Simon Wratten's Blog called "Following the Mozziah" a while ago about what Danny Baker had said about Morrissey.

In my view Danny Baker is another hater of Morrissey along with Mark Kermode, Piers Morgan and others. I have been thinking of writing a list of all the haters of Morrissey over the years.

That's going to be a pretty long list.

It wasn't a wind up what I said was meant to be serious. I'm on the autistic spectrum. I think they misunderstood what I said.

I did wonder why they chose the photo of Morrissey above. It isn't a serious sort of a photo which makes me wonder if he takes a light-hearted attitude towards this new movie. Usually though if it stuff to do with regarding The Smiths then Morrissey is against it because of the court case and all the hurt, trauma and pain that group caused him in the end.

Yeah, I would say the photo meant they're being light-hearted about it.

Who the f*** is that guy ?
And who the f*** cares about his opinión?
What can Morrissey Say if they make a movie in homage to The Smiths?
Asa along as they don't assault Moz even if he doesn't have a good script, Morrissey can only thank.
Tributes Will never be enough to thank Moz for his talent and feeling in singing.
Moz is a real Big one and unfortunately many don't value him he's alive and keeps singing to us.
What else can i need from Moz
Well if much more i need for example give us an interview where we can see it
Dale Moz!!!!!

You've just made up a whole narrative to suit your need.

I'm showing up the rank hypocrisy of those who simply rail against someone who has the temerity to hold an opposing view as the singer they like, while at the same time exhibiting the exact same behaviour themselves.

And you've gone off on one again, attacking the man not the ball. Get a new shtick.

You are the most blindly hypocritical person with a complete lack of self-awareness that I have ever had the misfortune to come across; I thank god it’s only online.

I didn't know Danny had said anything about Morrissey - makes it more poignant 🙄 that he got sacked for racism.
This was a couple of years ago but someone said that Uncle Skinny posted a Tweet in support of Danny Baker saying how much he will miss him. Danny Baker and Piers Morgan have both been accused of racism with regards to Meghan Markle haven't they?

Danny Baker's "hate" didn't stop him from continually playing the music on his radio programme.
The archive here certainly doesn't support it even if a 'Morrissey's World' tweet or some spin by a 30 follower Twitter user assert otherwise.

Basically the full extent of his 'crimes':

(Fun fact: Danny Baker is where the term 'thin gruel' comes from).
FWD.

Well, that's not so bad - I will let it go. 🙃

He sang Suedehead on the Danny Baker show? OH, THE GUILT BY ASSOCIATION. 🙃

View attachment 70243

Kermode's skiffle blokeheads were the 'house band' on Danny Baker's short-lived attempt at a late night chat show.

Regarding "Suedehead", í had, for some reason, forgotten that it was Suggs on guest lead vocals. Maybe, once you listen to his delivery, you will understand just why it had slipped my mind ~

~ all the precision and passion of the final check of the 'big Friday shop' list...

Although í thought that the "Our Frank" refrain was a cute touch, given all the...connections ?
That was from the very first show in the run {it only lasted 8 episodes} on 18th September 1993, one year on from Funsbury Park.

Kermode told a story once that the original big name musical guest had withdrawn at the last minute, and Graeme MacPherson had been such a lovely top bloke to step in at short notice. Wouldn't say who the no-show was, but Marx told Graeme, who just laughed. Could it have been Moz? Why choose that song to cover?

Although, the one thing that í always felt was a glaring absence on Morrissey's debut solo smash was, obviously, a washboard backing. í hear Vini is a dab hand? Although Streety takes all the credit...

Last edited:
This was a couple of years ago but someone said that Uncle Skinny posted a Tweet in support of Danny Baker saying how much he will miss him. Danny Baker and Piers Morgan have both been accused of racism with regards to Meghan Markle haven't they?

Yes, they have.

They were sacked for embarrassing their bosses, but racism is the accusation.

This impressive war on fabric picture was on Twitter today.

View attachment 70252

Lovely abdominal scarification slash glory trail. Not to mention an early appearance of the cum gutters; as those in the plumbing trade refer to them {plumbing the depths}.
Come Come Nuclear Bomb, indeed... :brows:

Oh Mother, í can feel soiled in the head, falling...?

It's free to talk Bad about Morrissey and contradict yourself,skinny?!!!!

Lovely abdominal scarification slash glory trail. Not to mention an early appearance of the cum gutters; as those in the plumbing trade refer to them {plumbing the depths}.

Who's Dirty Mary now?

Oh, and. Thank you for your photo. It came in handy until the plumber arrived.

PenPalPlumber.jpg

Last edited:
Kermode's skiffle blokeheads were the 'house band' on Danny Baker's short-lived attempt at a late night chat show.

Regarding "Suedehead", í had, for some reason, forgotten that it was Suggs on guest lead vocals. Maybe, once you listen to his delivery, you will understand just why it had slipped my mind ~

~ all the precision and passion of the final check of the 'big Friday shop' list...

Although í thought the "Our Frank" refrain was a cute touch, given all the...connections ?
That was from the very first show in the run {it only lasted 8 episodes} on 18th September 1993, one year on from Funsbury Park.

Kermode told a story once that the original big name musical guest had withdrawn at the last minute, and Graeme MacPherson had been such a lovely top bloke to step in at short notice. Wouldn't say who the no-show was, but Marx told Graeme, who just laughed. Could it have been Moz? Why choose that song to cover?

Although, the one thing that í always felt was a glaring absence on Morrissey's debut solo smash was, obviously, a washboard backing. í hear Vini is a dab hand? Although Streety takes all the credit...

If I booked Moz for anything I'd always have an understudy or Plan B.

If we're talking connections I think Moz may be something of a scapegoat for their own guilts. Ian Stuart got about.

And I know this infuriates some people - but 1992 Morrissey was not heterosexual & was an Irish Republican. He wouldn't have got in The National Front.

They were too lightweight for Ulster but it was the Loyalists they were courting.

It is a cute wee scar.

Yes, they have.

They were sacked for embarrassing their bosses, but racism is the accusation.
I'm just confused as to why people who claim not to like Morrissey support Danny Baker? Such as Uncle Skinny follows Danny Baker on Twitter and comments on his posts. There are others too. What is more Morrissey has said nothing about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. It is Danny Baker and Piers Morgan who were accused of racism to do with Meghan Markle. Piers Morgan seems to hate Morrissey.

I'm just confused as to why people who claim not to like Morrissey support Danny Baker? Such as Uncle Skinny follows Danny Baker on Twitter and comments on his posts. There are others too. What is more Morrissey has said nothing about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. It is Danny Baker and Piers Morgan who were accused of racism to do with Meghan Markle. Piers Morgan seems to hate Morrissey.

I don't think Morrissey haters really care about racism.

They're either angry that he lost control of his public image & made them look bad for being a fan.

Or they hate him for something else & it's an excuse to attack him.

Isn’t Kermode deliberately trying to appear like Morrissey? Oh

I don't think Morrissey haters really care about racism.

They're either angry that he lost control of his public image & made them look bad for being a fan.

Or they hate him for something else & it's an excuse to attack him.

Why don't you think we care about racism? You think we are all white? We are not. Racism directly affects us. That's very white-centric of you, Karen.

Isn’t Kermode deliberately trying to appear like Morrissey? Oh

The one that really disappointed me was Stewart Lee - his whole act is that he deconstructs things to tell you how it works, but it turns out he either doesn't know his arse from his elbow or he's desperate to suck up to his tribe.

In 2013 when politics plunged off a cliff he told me nothing useful or true. And now he's smugly wittering on about being a snowflake.

Moz's bewilderment told me more about my life....

20200918_021638.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
shoplifters movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom