Morrissey Central "Morrissey Mourns Morrissey" (April 12, 2020)

At least Morrissey and Dude are together again. Well, in a way.

Socially cold as ice towards those on the planet who have died. No comment on any of that heartache.
What a terrible entity Morrissey is.
Clearly, his wearing rosary beads and crucifixes,
are a fashion accessory.
To all those who have lost their livelihoods with no savings to fall back on.
Well, Morrissey is only mourning Russell Brands cat called Morrissey.

It's sad news when a pet dies, but does anyone do anything in private anymore like grieving?
Life only exists when it's online. I just hope those people never forget to pay their electricity bill. The world has turned into Tron/Truman show hybrid.

Sorry to hear it. Always hard. You want to save the things you love and its just hard to be helpless. Especially pets. Like children they think you can solve anything and then you let them down
Brand let his being down. That’s tragic. Morrissey liking him is beyond tragic.

Like many an old fan I would wish to see something that isn't ego driven and foul from Morrissey.
Never comes.
“Never comes”, yet you remain. I’d advice you to spend time on someone you don’t find ego driven and/or foul. Makes more sense.

At least Morrissey and Dude are together again. Well, in a way.
Interesting, wonder if the two cats ever met, there is a novel in this I'm sure, you can imagine dude with its head up its own Arse, and morrissey , shagging , the pillow, the leg of Russell, the hampster. .... anything in sight.....,

On a much light note, Tim Brooke Taylor is deed, remember him, he had two Arms and two legs, he also managed to walk upright.....

I do love a bit of Russell - for all his flaws. I found this very moving. The connection between people and animals can indeed be as profound as any human relationship, for some even more profound. For 'pets' do indeed represent - in our suburban anodyne worlds - our connection with nature, and therefore life and death. There is no escaping this connection - as the current pandemic is reminding us every day. But when all this is over - will we remember, or will we forget?

Poor if you cat died, but RB is irrelevant.
And i saw a video where he was passing near Moz. It seemed like he wanted to kiss her or something like that, Morrissey ran his face and R Brand scoffed.R B seemed clownish and disrespectful to Morrissey!!!!
And Mos is a lord!!!.Moz didn't like it.....?

I do love a bit of Russell - for all his flaws. I found this very moving. The connection between people and animals can indeed be as profound as any human relationship, for some even more profound. For 'pets' do indeed represent - in our suburban anodyne worlds - our connection with nature, and therefore life and death. There is no escaping this connection - as the current pandemic is reminding us every day. But when all this is over - will we remember, or will we forget?
Forget. Again.

I don't know for you but I am disappointed, truly disappointed that Morrissey did not send a word to his fans about the pandemia. Maybe he is not capable of such thing anymore ?
What would he add? What could he say to you that all the scientists, epidemiologist and doctors have not already said? What could he possibly say to you that would sate your appetite for information, and make you think "at last - someone said that thing that no-one else has said"?

What would he add? What could he say to you that all the scientists, epidemiologist and doctors have not already said? What could he possibly say to you that would sate your appetite for information, and make you think "at last - someone said that thing that no-one else has said"?

I thought you didn't read, or reply to anon posts?
Another lie.

Poor if you cat died, but RB is irrelevant.
And i saw a video where he was passing near Moz. It seemed like he wanted to kiss her or something like that, Morrissey ran his face and R Brand scoffed.R B seemed clownish and disrespectful to Morrissey!!!!
And Mos is a lord!!!.Moz didn't like it.....?

No, you are wrong.They are very close or even friends.Russell opened one of his concerts.He made some interviews with him.Morrissey said to Russell he was a great comedian and like his work.
If you saw that video of M putting away Russell it's a joke or he has the syndrome i spoke.
He was not disrespectful.Don't you see many fans run to stage trying to hug and kiss him?Many had the chance to perform their dreams.
I bet you saw that videos.

No, you are wrong.They are very close or even friends.Russell opened one of his concerts.He made some interviews with him.Morrissey said to Russell he was a great comedian and like his work.
If you saw that video of M putting away Russell it's a joke or he has the syndrome i spoke.
He was not disrespectful.Don't you see many fans run to stage trying to hug and kiss him?Many had the chance to perform their dreams.
I bet you saw that videos.

Morrissey goes from crush to crush on men. He's gay and has publicly shown interest in man after man all through his career. Russel was/is one of his homosexual crushes.

Morrissey goes from crush to crush on men. He's gay and has publicly shown interest in man after man all through his career. Russel was/is one of his homosexual crushes.

He used Russell for publicity. When russ was "cool".
Russ is a complete fake. Most of his pod casts are just ego driven bull shit. A thick person's idea of a clever person.

Interesting, wonder if the two cats ever met, there is a novel in this I'm sure, you can imagine dude with its head up its own Arse, and morrissey , shagging , the pillow, the leg of Russell, the hampster. .... anything in sight.....,
I’m trying to imagine, but I need more details and less poetry.

“He’s gay”?

Run to The Sun, son.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom