Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY NEW ALBUM" (May 30, 2021)

Morrissey's new album, BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS, has been completed in Los Angeles.

"The worst year of my life concludes with the best album of my life." - Morrissey.

The eleven tracks are:

1 I AM VERONICA
2 REBELS WITHOUT APPLAUSE
3 KEROUAC'S CRACK
4 HA HA HARLEM
5 I LIVE IN OBLIVION

6 BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS
7 MY FUNERAL
8 DIANA DORS
9 I EX-LOVE YOU
10 SURE ENOUGH, THE TELEPHONE RINGS
11 SAINT IN A STAINED-GLASS WINDOW

Morrissey is unsigned. The album is available to the highest (or lowest)
bidder.

unnamed_xrljaa.jpg

artwork by Liam Lynch
photograph by Jean Messenger

Morrissey's 5 nights at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas start on August 28, and there are no anti-social distancing or facial concealment rules in place.

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:
Media items:

Nah, not the fruity stuff for me.
It does look pretty though.

Got this one as a gift recently. It's quite nice.

View attachment 72859

I basically want a soft drink that gets me drunk. 🙃

Consequence article about Morrissey's album was negative but seems resigned to his continued existence.

Such endlessly shitty journalism & all stemming back to Frank Owen wanting to force him to say he was gay.

Is it going to attract an audience who want to listen to a sexually ambiguous singer who hates Trump, guns & the meat-industry?

Are they not going to be wondering why they don't have the Patriotic Freedom to buy a burger & eat it near his nostrils?

Sam seems to be a wellness anti-vaxxer - which is more in line with Morrissey's brand - but you have to snoop to find that out - it's not obvious from Central or Morrissey's current reputation.
Perhaps many people are more nuanced and accept the nuances of Morrissey and Central. Or maybe those very last seats to go will be filled with Vegas goers who have been partying on the weekend in lesser restricted cities for months now. Either way, the venue is nonmasking as is half of the USA population so who else would he market to? People will be so stuffed from the buffets by the time they arrive that they'll be more than happy with a drink in hand. 😁

Last edited:

Consequence article about Morrissey's album was negative but seems resigned to his continued existence.

Such endlessly shitty journalism & all stemming back to Frank Owen wanting to force him to say he was gay.
I am THE soft drink that gets you drunk, Karen. Don’t fight it, sister 😘

Last edited:

I'm the exact opposite. I can't stand sweet drinks at all, especially with alcohol, and keep looking for alternatives to Schweppes Dry Tonic because even that tastes like a mouthful of sweetener to me now 😂

Will probably just drink it straight.

I'm still convinced it's because Morrissey hung up on him when he called him after bedtime.

Perhaps many people are more nuanced and accept the nuances of Morrissey and Central. Or maybe those very last seats to go will be filled with Vegas goers who have been partying on the weekend in lesser restricted cities for months now. Either way, the venue is nonmasking as is over half of the USA population so who else would he market to? People will be so stuffed from the buffets by the time they arrive that they'll be more than happy with a drink in hand. 😁

Well, maybe... it's possible to find out by asking them.

This thing is gonna be pretty special.
This is how the great ones do it.
They take the tryin' times and then use
it to create elevated expressions.

Ha Ha Harlem is the track Death Grips worked on with Morrissey.

I'm the exact opposite. I can't stand sweet drinks at all, especially with alcohol, and keep looking for alternatives to Schweppes Dry Tonic because even that tastes like a mouthful of sweetener to me now 😂

Will probably just drink it straight.

I'm still convinced it's because Morrissey hung up on him when he called him after bedtime.

Yeah - it's strange piece - he definitely wants to assert the superiority of dance over Morrissey's luddite Indie - but there's a yearning when he describes how gorgeously camp he is on stage.

Morrissey's new album, I'M NOT EVEN SUBTLE IN THE TITLES I TWEAK, has been completed in Los Angeles.

"The worst year of my life concludes with the best album I've ever released this week." - Morrissey.

The eleven tracks are:

1 I AM A PERSON'S NAME I HAVEN'T USED YET
2 JAMES DEAN REFERENCE
3 WHEN YOU'RE A WANNA BE AMERICAN, YOU HAVE TO WRITE ABOUT KEROUAC
4 HA HA DONT THINK ME RACIST
5 I LIVE WITH THE SAME REFERENCE POINTS AS EVER

6 BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS (ALL THE YOUNG PEOPLE REMIX)
7 MY FUNERAL AND BY MY I MEAN MY MUM'S
8 DIANA DORS BECAUSE I HADN'T WRITTEN ONE FOR HER YET
9 I EX-CUSE FOR A SONG TITLE
10 SURE ENOUGH, DAMO'S SMARTPHONE NOTIFIES US
11 I SHOULD BE BEAUTIFIED

This will be an interesting one. High School, Teenagers, Young People all featuring on the last three albums, written by a man in his 60s.

Morrissey's new album, I'M NOT EVEN SUBTLE IN THE TITLES I TWEAK, has been completed in Los Angeles.

"The worst year of my life concludes with the best album I've ever released this week." - Morrissey.

The eleven tracks are:

2 JAMES DEAN REFERENCE

This will be an interesting one. High School, Teenagers, Young People all featuring on the last three albums, written by a man in his 60s.

:crazy::hammer:

If it's only wokeness that's stopping Morrissey getting a record deal, you'd think that someone on the alt/far/looney right would step up to the plate, wouldn't you? They seems to have more cash than they know what to do with so why not spend it on a Morrissey album release and sock it to all those wokester SJWs, eh?
Come on Daily Stormer, you know you want to.
how would you know how much money anyone has.

The eleven tracks are:

2 JAMES DEAN REFERENCE

you should get a job writing comedy,im sure you will pick it up.yawn yawn and double yawn.

you should get a job writing comedy,im sure you will pick it up.yawn yawn and double yawn.
It's not comedy, its critique. Why don't you know the difference?

Meaning that he can post any old crap as a title and the same people who call Dodwell sycophantic, then salivate over half arsed titles like many of these.

It's not comedy, its critique. Why don't you know the difference?

Meaning that he can post any old crap as a title and the same people who call Dodwell sycophantic, then salivate over half arsed titles like many of these.
dont talk testicles,you have been on here since 2006,you have just wasted 15 years of your life on a singer you dont even like.

I haven't read through all 13 pages of this thread, but does anyone think Moz truly believes that this is "the best album of his life"?

Last edited:
Yes. Enjoy your time in Vegas with no masks. You simple fool. And I think the highest bidder will likely be tied with the lowest bidder. 0$

Tags
bonfire of teenagers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom