Morrissey NY pre-sale sold out; travel packages available - @officialMoz / Twitter

20190306_192441.jpg

Links to:
https://www.cidentertainment.com/events/morrissey-tour/

Offering:
  • One (1) night stay at the New York Marriott Marquis
  • Select 1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds below
  • Two (2) tickets in the first ten rows to see Morrissey on Broadway at Lunt-Fontanne Theater in New York, NY
  • Select your show date below on May 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10 or 11, 2019
  • Two (2) exclusive Morrissey on Broadway merchandise items
  • Two (2) event lithographs
  • Opportunity to take a photo in front of the stage at Lunt-Fontanne Theater prior to show
  • On-site event host
  • Must be 21+ to purchase this package and check in to the hotel
All for $1600.
Always good to offer extra things after people have already spent...
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I can’t understand is why devout followers of Morrissey visit this site when the man himself has expressed his disliking of it?

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...orn-by-morrissey-and-band-in-bradford.115745/

I can understand why he sees it as a hateful online creche, as it seems to attract people who slate him all the time, which I find bizarre. Whether he likes the site or not doesn't affect whether I want to visit it, I visit the site to keep up to date with Morrissey news, photos, etc., but could do without all the haters; if you don't like him, then don't waste time on this site.

I can understand why he sees it as a hateful online creche, as it seems to attract people who slate him all the time, which I find bizarre. Whether he likes the site or not doesn't affect whether I want to visit it, I visit the site to keep up to date with Morrissey news, photos, etc., but could do without all the haters; if you don't like him, then don't waste time on this site.

:lbf:
its the namedroppingsockpuppet troll most surely not the brightest of :lightbulb:

thats sock puppet logic for you. a Moz site consist of Moz hating sockpuppet skinny trolls and only Moz hating sockpuppet skinny trolls.:crazy:

i wish there was a way :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: or his acolytes could raise the funds necessary to start a forum of their own and they could immigrate over there. but they years go by and nothing.:thumbsdown:

Seriously, is there some kind of translating software or something that one can use to translate Vegan Cum Sucker 222’s posts into English or something decipherable? Honestly, does anyone know who they are? I’m just wondering if anyone had reached out to them to get them the mental health treatment that they obviously need?

Seriously, is there some kind of translating software or something that one can use to translate Vegan Cum Sucker 222’s posts into English or something decipherable? Honestly, does anyone know who they are? I’m just wondering if anyone had reached out to them to get them the mental health treatment that they obviously need?

:rolleyes:

:drama:

dont get hysterical FFS. you need to stay steady for your work.:lbf:

To: All The Morrissey Haters On So-Low
CC: UncleSkinny
BCC: AztecCamera

Dear All,

Morrissey seems to be doing really well this year in terms of not only ticket sales, but also album sales.

What do you haters have to say now?

P.S. When you shine in the public eye, my dear, please remember these nights....

Regards,
TGLLT

Dear All,

Morrissey seems to be doing really well this year in terms of not only ticket sales, but also album sales.

P.S. When you shine in the public eye, my dear, please remember these nights....

Regards,
TGLLT

Has he released an album this year?

Dear All,

Regards,
TGLLT
:rock:

Moz is killing it, sell out upon sell out. TOTALLY INCREDIBLE:thumb: VERY SUCCESSFUL MOZ year.
Most of the haters are just indignant and impertinent Mr Cometry/Hooky c***ies who have LOSING as an MO>:lbf:

The fact that you can’t understand why people who invested their time, hard-earned money and adulation on this f***ing present day narccissistic twat is telling. You obviously weren’t around for the glory years. You weren’t here for the fakery. You hopped on the train as it headed into this tunnel of no return.

We thought we had something special back then. We thought he stood for US ...the marginalized, the readers, the lovers... and here we are now, faced with the fact that we were scammed and sold a pile of BULLSHIT.

Morrissey is a f***ing fraud. He’s a gutless, narcissistic toddler. He’s lower than pond-scum. If he hadn’t screwed so many out of so much money, this site would be near silent. ...but this is, indeed, a Morrissey site. It’s the most logical place to post personal stories and feelings about his scamming and fakery.

I’ll stop checking in and keeping his present brood of worthless, illiterate, spoon-fed rubes in check when he gets what’s coming to him. I’m here until I see my refund, or his bankruptcy and death. I invested 15 years before I pulled the plug. The little bitch owes me.

f*** Morrissey, you and the rest of his sycophantic slags! :)

The fact that you can’t understand why people who invested their time, hard-earned money and adulation on this f***ing present day narccissistic twat is telling. You obviously weren’t around for the glory years. You weren’t here for the fakery. You hopped on the train as it headed into this tunnel of no return.

We thought we had something special back then. We thought he stood for US ...the marginalized, the readers, the lovers... and here we are now, faced with the fact that we were scammed and sold a pile of BULLSHIT.

Morrissey is a f***ing fraud. He’s a gutless, narcissistic toddler. He’s lower than pond-scum. If he hadn’t screwed so many out of so much money, this site would be near silent. ...but this is, indeed, a Morrissey site. It’s the most logical place to post personal stories and feelings about his scamming and fakery.

I’ll stop checking in and keeping his present brood of worthless, illiterate, spoon-fed rubes in check when he gets what’s coming to him. I’m here until I see my refund, or his bankruptcy and death. I invested 15 years before I pulled the plug. The little bitch owes me.

:rolleyes:

WTF???o_O
this NUTTO Troll thinks Moz stood for Clownish unemployed sock puppet trolls:lbf:

:crazy:

Are you angry at Morrissey or perhaps you just don’t like the fact that you aren’t as young as you used to be.

Wow ! That sums me up as well.
He is a total 4kin sold out CrankFraud. He lost the plot years ago. Anything good about him is all in the past.
There is no place for him in The Rock n Roll halls of fame but there will always be a place for The Smiths.
Keep up the good work Brother/Sister :thumb:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Lol I am Jewish but when I saw $1600 and it includes a picture in front of the empty stage I had to laugh. That heime bastard! Lol.

There is a reason he hasn't done meet and greets yet. Because he has a low opinion of people in general, including fans, so I would expect that to be of last resort. If he starts doing that he would probably charge $2000 for 10 seconds and an extra $1000 if you want him to speak, and another $1000 for a picture. Pictures of Boz are free.

Does the $1600 package include bathroom privelages? Had to ask.

Anyways, enjoy everyone who bought. I've seen him enough and met him enough that I'll pass. Hope he makes all the shows. Love the old music, some of the new, dislike the man he turned out to be, but come here to support David T.

Bah!

Lol I am Jewish but when I saw $1600 and it includes a picture in front of the empty stage I had to laugh. That heime bastard! Lol.

There is a reason he hasn't done meet and greets yet. Because he has a low opinion of people in general, including fans, so I would expect that to be of last resort. If he starts doing that he would probably charge $2000 for 10 seconds and an extra $1000 if you want him to speak, and another $1000 for a picture. Pictures of Boz are free.

Anyways, enjoy everyone who bought. I've seen him enough and met him enough that I'll pass. Hope he makes all the shows. Love the old music, some of the new, dislike the man he turned out to be, but come here to support David T.

Bah!
Does Jewish equal untold wealth then

Bah!

He doesnt do meets and greets because hes no broke like:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: who depends on
the meets and greets for food.:thumbsup:

Wow ! That sums me up as well.
He is a total 4kin sold out CrankFraud. He lost the plot years ago. Anything good about him is all in the past.
There is no place for him in The Rock n Roll halls of fame but there will always be a place for The Smiths.
Keep up the good work Brother/Sister :thumb:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

the rock and roll "HALLS" of fame.:crazy:
its like troll echo:lbf:

:pignose::turban::pignose:

The Halal Butcher

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom