Morrissey NY pre-sale sold out; travel packages available - @officialMoz / Twitter

20190306_192441.jpg

Links to:
https://www.cidentertainment.com/events/morrissey-tour/

Offering:
  • One (1) night stay at the New York Marriott Marquis
  • Select 1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds below
  • Two (2) tickets in the first ten rows to see Morrissey on Broadway at Lunt-Fontanne Theater in New York, NY
  • Select your show date below on May 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10 or 11, 2019
  • Two (2) exclusive Morrissey on Broadway merchandise items
  • Two (2) event lithographs
  • Opportunity to take a photo in front of the stage at Lunt-Fontanne Theater prior to show
  • On-site event host
  • Must be 21+ to purchase this package and check in to the hotel
All for $1600.
Always good to offer extra things after people have already spent...
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that you can’t understand why people who invested their time, hard-earned money and adulation on this f***ing present day narccissistic twat is telling. You obviously weren’t around for the glory years. You weren’t here for the fakery. You hopped on the train as it headed into this tunnel of no return.

We thought we had something special back then. We thought he stood for US ...the marginalized, the readers, the lovers... and here we are now, faced with the fact that we were scammed and sold a pile of BULLSHIT.

Morrissey is a f***ing fraud. He’s a gutless, narcissistic toddler. He’s lower than pond-scum. If he hadn’t screwed so many out of so much money, this site would be near silent. ...but this is, indeed, a Morrissey site. It’s the most logical place to post personal stories and feelings about his scamming and fakery.

I’ll stop checking in and keeping his present brood of worthless, illiterate, spoon-fed rubes in check when he gets what’s coming to him. I’m here until I see my refund, or his bankruptcy and death. I invested 15 years before I pulled the plug. The little bitch owes me.

f*** Morrissey, you and the rest of his sycophantic slags! :)
So you liked him doing national front disco, Asian rut, Bengali in platforms etc but now you think he has distasteful views

Are you angry at Morrissey or perhaps you just don’t like the fact that you aren’t as young as you used to be.

Are you angry ? Angry you weren’t around until the last couple of years. Desperate to fit in with your stupid gig list
Hopefully the NY muggers will have you off if you turn up: you creature !

Are you angry ? Angry you weren’t around until the last couple of years. Desperate to fit in with your stupid gig list
Hopefully the NY muggers will have you off if you turn up: you creature !
Struck a raw nerve that last point did it?

The fact that you can’t understand why people who invested their time, hard-earned money and adulation on this f***ing present day narccissistic twat is telling. You obviously weren’t around for the glory years. You weren’t here for the fakery. You hopped on the train as it headed into this tunnel of no return.

We thought we had something special back then. We thought he stood for US ...the marginalized, the readers, the lovers... and here we are now, faced with the fact that we were scammed and sold a pile of BULLSHIT.

Morrissey is a f***ing fraud. He’s a gutless, narcissistic toddler. He’s lower than pond-scum. If he hadn’t screwed so many out of so much money, this site would be near silent. ...but this is, indeed, a Morrissey site. It’s the most logical place to post personal stories and feelings about his scamming and fakery.

I’ll stop checking in and keeping his present brood of worthless, illiterate, spoon-fed rubes in check when he gets what’s coming to him. I’m here until I see my refund, or his bankruptcy and death. I invested 15 years before I pulled the plug. The little bitch owes me.

Here f***ing here !

What I can’t understand is why devout followers of Morrissey visit this site when the man himself has expressed his disliking of it?

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...orn-by-morrissey-and-band-in-bradford.115745/
Because it’s still the best place for updates and interviews and still the number forum for fans to interact. This shouldn’t be difficult to figure out.

What’s more interesting is why fans who claim they are ‘done’ with Morrissey continue to follow his career so closely.

Awww diddums, so you likey Mozzie when he’s talking about chopping Thatchers head off but when he discusses say immigration and his views don’t match yours you throw a little tanty.

Maybe it’s you that has the problem investing so much emotion into a pop singer. At least you can now invest your money into something worthwhile like a therapist, sounds like you need one.

So you liked him doing national front disco, Asian rut, Bengali in platforms etc but now you think he has distasteful views
Those were all solo songs. I wonder if Johnny kept those types of lyrics in check during the Smiths?

Those were all solo songs. I wonder if Johnny kept those types of lyrics in check during the Smiths?
You invested 15 years so it took a while for you to notice?

Trump is a compulsive liar, a rasist and a cheat, who keeps praising foreign dictators known for their genocidal tendencies while giving the finger to science and his own intelligence experts. If you seriously see Trump as a good thing for the world, America or our future on this planet, I have zero respect for you. I don't believe even Morrissey would stoop that low as to actually appreciate Trump in any way, but if he did, he should know that the Trump family have their own private hunting preserve (with many illegal immigrant workers):

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...-sounds-like-a-war-zone-2018-2?r=US&IR=T&IR=T

Agreed! It’s time everyone realised that Johnny Marr is the true hero of the Smiths!!

:rolleyes:

the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: are trying to drum up sales for his lackluster tiny mini tour here.doh:
its a matter of time before he issues discounts to whoever is holding a Moz ticket.
hes made a career of rubbering off Moz, the ungrateful twat.:bow:

Last edited:
I can't understand why he tells lies, not one of the New York gigs is sold out, yet he claims they sold out immediately. What the f*** is wrong with the man?

Broadways website says ticket availability is good and there are tickets available for every night? - https://tickets.broadwaydirect.com/...morrissey-159408?startDate=05-04-2019#mapView
They add a hefty service charge.... perhaps broadway direct bought their allocation from the original promoter and therefore the seats are sold

They add a hefty service charge.... perhaps broadway direct bought their allocation from the original promoter and therefore the seats are sold

you are trying to make drive some sense into a sock puppet parrot. these type of entities
like surface have no mind of their own cannot compute concepts. they get all their input
from Skinny who controls them, Skinny is the Bhagwan and "surface"is Sheena, thats
a proper analogy:nomouth:

he cant get the true sense that the Moz tix are only sold out once they are sold out
several times over.:blush:

I can understand why he sees it as a hateful online creche, as it seems to attract people who slate him all the time, which I find bizarre. Whether he likes the site or not doesn't affect whether I want to visit it, I visit the site to keep up to date with Morrissey news, photos, etc., but could do without all the haters; if you don't like him, then don't waste time on this site.
I take it that goes for the owner of the site too, cuz you know, Moz has banned him from his shows and wanted someone to beat him up since David T won't run this site like Fox News does for Trump :cool:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom