Morrissey Official FB/Twitter: "Over Hollywood this morning" (August 2, 2019)

full

Update:

Added to Morrissey Central too:

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/los-angeles-sky-today

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already knew that Morrissey loves Morrissey.
So he should. If we don't love ourselves we can't love anyone else.
Repeat often while looking into a mirror. - I love and appreciate myself. I accept myself fully.
Then repeat - I love Morrissey throughout your day.
The things we like or dislike about others are extensions of ourselves.
AND I LOVE MORRISSEY.
Namaste.

Awww...this was so sad and desperate. Not even one section of the Hollywood Bowl is sold out today so it didn't even work.

Awww...this was so sad and desperate. Not even one section of the Hollywood Bowl is sold out today so it didn't even work.

It was sad and desperate.
But the whole 'Moz Angeles' thing was always kinda hype.
Just as many, if not more, like The Cure and DMode.
But Moz rode that bitch horse to death.
In the process he stopped being the independent free spirit he was up to Quarry and became an empty game player . The irony is, in thd end, he Would have been better off not relying on that audience as all he did was dumb down and wast 13 years on middle of the road music that the second language English speaking types could grap.
Just imagine what could have been?
In relying on that audience he got lazy and co dependent.
Now he's 60 and apart from money the whole thing is a mess.
He's used by, almost, everyone, he must now look back and think 'what did I do?' But I expect he will just blame others

It was sad and desperate.
But the whole 'Moz Angeles' thing was always kinda hype.
Just as many, if not more, like The Cure and DMode.
But Moz rode that bitch horse to death.
In the process he stopped being the independent free spirit he was up to Quarry and became an empty game player . The irony is, in thd end, he Would have been better off not relying on that audience as all he did was dumb down and wast 13 years on middle of the road music that the second language English speaking types could grap.
Just imagine what could have been?
In relying on that audience he got lazy and co dependent.
Now he's 60 and apart from money the whole thing is a mess.
He's used by, almost, everyone, he must now look back and think 'what did I do?' But I expect he will just blame others
Your stunning insight into the life and career of Morrissey is a tad underwhelming.
At 60 how many lives will you have touched, how many countries will you have visited, how many albums, bestselling books or even books written to your name?
If Morrissey wants to look back, he can do so with satisfaction.
He's lived his truth, no matter how others react.
We are all living in polarised times, we can engage with it and waste our energy or move from lower energy into the heart.
Morrissey's heart is with the animals who are the blood sacrifice feeding lower energy cult-ure
That's always his redeeming quality no matter what else he says or does. And that's enough.

Back
Top Bottom