Morrissey Official FB/Twitter: "Over Hollywood this morning" (August 2, 2019)

full

Update:

Added to Morrissey Central too:

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/los-angeles-sky-today

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
And how exactly was that made? There's something awfully photoshop about this. It looks faker than something done by Fake Jack McFake.

Clearly what needs to be written in the sky in big bold f*** off letters is something like - Skinny, move on with your life, this isn’t healthy.

I've heard skywriting is way cheaper than you would think.

And how exactly was that made? There's something awfully photoshop about this. It looks faker than something done by Fake Jack McFake.
Honestly. Morrissey is overdue for a wellness check, because SER has been doing a number on Morrissey for a long while now. Remember the Bésame Mucho video?

its a SER PHOTOSHOP CONSPIRACY!!:swear:swear
you heard it here first directly from the skinny

puppet gobs:ahhh:

A CONSPIRACY BY SER AND ALL THE PEEPS IN LA:rofl:

A HUGE CONSPIRACY!!! BUT SKINNY AND MINI KNOBS ARE ON THE CASE!!:whip:

LOL:laughing:

I'm coming for the world record of drinking. I've had 15 shots of sambuka. I bet no one else has never done that.
Congratulations soldier. I’ve never managed that. You are a Solo legend and I trust David T is sending you a physical certificate, in the post. On reception of the latter, I suggest you reward yourself with more sambuka. You deserve it.

Flying more than twice as damaging to climate than previously thought, study finds
The source of non-CO2 warming set to triple by 2050, according to researchers
The trails left by planes in the sky have a more damaging effect on the climate than all the carbon dioxide ever emitted from their engines, a study has revealed.

The tracks – called contrails – linger in the sky as ice clouds and trap heat in the Earth’s atmosphere...

istock-938050744.jpg

www.independent.co.uk/environment/vapour-trails-contrails-planes-ice-clouds-co2-climate-change-emissions-a8979386.html
Now look up Chemtrails and tell us about the grid of poisen being deliberately sprayed on us daily.
Contrails are the least of our worries.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom