Morrissey Official YouTube: The Making Of California Son (29 August, 2019)

Brxit hasn’t happened just yet,,,, I’m gagging as I can’t believe I’m gonna say this .... here goes... go boris.
Bore-us is exactly the kind of person Paul Weller wrote about in The Eton Rifles. He doesn't give a damn about non toffs. The road to rack, ruin, instability and gnashing of teeth is just around the corner. But not for King Toff and his gaggle of gentrified greedy grasping gannets.

noun: gannets
  1. a large seabird with mainly white plumage, which catches fish by plunging into the water.

2. INFORMAL•BRITISH
    a greedy person.

FFS ! Let's not get too carried away here. It's just a tin pot covers album.
He's dried up, that's all there is to it. America went to his head.
He's nothing special at all, just a big fat CrankFraud who stole from others whilst on the rise.
All the years spent exposing him as a complete Crank have payed off now.
Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Steve ain't no songwriter so he can't really dry up. Other people write the music and play the instruments. He just provides the words, probably the single worst element of his last non-covers album (High School).
His songwriters evidently haven't dried up and he's written a whole bunch of new words, as a new album is apparently ready to go.
Whether it will be any good or (lyrically) as awful as the High School remains to be seen, but you've got the wrong angle on this one.

but 3 weeks left for the HOTEL CAFE GIG!!! at the spacious 200 seater Cafe!!:blush:
tix are selling like hotcakes!!!!:ha-no:
at the rate of one a day!!!!:sweet:

this is your chance to watch the Salad punk rock drummer in live and in action.:popcorn:

Is Boz MIA ?
No word from the musical director !
Not sure about being in the documentary, but having just finished a holiday, he's currently en route for the shows:

It would be nice to see a full pieced together documentary and have a bit from Boz in it too.
Regards,
FWD.

Steve ain't no songwriter so he can't really dry up. Other people write the music and play the instruments. He just provides the words, probably the single worst element of his last non-covers album (High School).
His songwriters evidently haven't dried up and he's written a whole bunch of new words, as a new album is apparently ready to go.
Whether it will be any good or (lyrically) as awful as the High School remains to be seen, but you've got the wrong angle on this one.
Why don't both of you dry up, if you're not the same poster of course.

You would have thought his musical director Boz would have been interviewed surely??

I used to skip the last three songs,dont know why,now I love when you close your eyes especially petra hadens dreamy background vocals.

62FC9959-36F0-49C0-97BC-53B9F9E3557F.jpeg

you still using this MELVIS crap,wasnt funny last month,wasnt funny last week and definitely isn't funny today.get yourself a girlfriend or a hobby instead of the shite you post on here.

428CD04B-8828-4E15-99B1-5E41D84C5F8A.jpeg

Tags
california son info
Back
Top Bottom