Morrissey Official YT/Twitter: Morning Starship live (footage not audio) in Toronto

Here's an actual live version (in NYC). Except for the extremely awkward audience-Moz interaction at the beginning, it's quite presentable:

starships...encounters of the third kind....alien contact....you might as well sit down and stay a while....anybody out there?

I agree that it is true that some aliens are hostile. I really believe however that most aliens are positive and very helpful. I think the positive aliens will look at earth and want to help to make earth positive like their own planets. I would let them help.

I just want to add that I would be scared for the positive aliens if they came to earth because the way people act on earth they would probably try to destroy the spacecraft that was only trying to help. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

starships...encounters of the third kind....alien contact....you might as well sit down and stay a while....anybody out there?

Is that alien fella giving a Nazi salute? Guardian gonna bash 'im...

I just want to add that I would be scared for the positive aliens if they came to earth because the way people act on earth they would probably try to destroy the spacecraft that was only trying to help. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
yes, there are a lot of vandals among us humans. will we ever learn?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom