Morrissey on "Berlin Live" ARTE tv stream (Oct. 11, 2017) reminder / reports

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Speedway / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Spent The Day In Bed / Home Is A Question Mark / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Bullfighter Dies / All The Young People Must Fall In Love / When You Open Your Legs / Meat Is Murder / Back On The Chain Gang

setlist provided by Famous when dead

• Download thread
  • Image from budti / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

40929_berlin_live.jpg
  • Review: Morrissey live in Berlin – Der 100-Prozent-Mann by Sassan Niasseri - Rolling Stone. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Nachlese: Morrissey live in Berlin by Dirk Hartmann - INTRO. Link posted by lanterns.

Frida54 writes:

When I heard that Morrissey was going to at an Arte Channel secret Berlin show to be taped I signed up for their audience guest list and although all tickets were taken, I received this today...

Liebe Berlin live Community

Für alle, die keinen Platz für die Aufzeichnung mit Morrissey am 11.10 ergattern konnten, ein kleines Trostpflaster:

Arte Concert zeigt den gesamten Auftritt live im Internet.

Unter folgendem Link könnt ihr das Morrissey Konzert in Echtzeit ab ca. 18.50 Uhr mitverfolgen.
https://www.arte.tv/de/videos/078567-002-A/berlin-live-morrissey/
Solltet ihr morgen Abend schon was anderes vorhaben, wird der Stream unter diesem Link für 24 Stunden in der Mediathek abrufbar bleiben.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß beim Ansehen und Mitsingen!

Google Translate to English:

For all those who could not get any space for the recording with Morrissey on the 11th, a small consoling patch:

Arte Concert shows the entire performance live on the Internet.

In the following link, you can follow the Morrissey concert in real time from about 6:50 pm.
https://www.arte.tv/de/videos/078567-002-A/berlin-live-morrissey/

Should you have something else tomorrow evening, the stream will be available for 24 hours in the media library under this link.

We wish you lots of fun while singing and singing!

Related item:

Last edited:
should be good,would imagine the setlist will be the same as maida vale.

London,Paris,Berlin all in the space of a week.and to think this is his job.

London,Paris,Berlin all in the space of a week.and to think this is his job.
Well I Wonder does the civil servant who wanted Moz to clean trash from riverbanks know what became of him. Probably not I suppose.
P.s. Not that there is anything wrong with cleaning riverbanks but I think I'd prefer to be a millionaire singer.

Well I Wonder does the civil servant who wanted Moz to clean trash from riverbanks know what became of him. Probably not I suppose.
P.s. Not that there is anything wrong with cleaning riverbanks but I think I'd prefer to be a millionaire singer.

Right.
He must be tracked and traced.
The civil servant, I mean :)

You can be a millionaire singer AND clear riverbanks can’t you?

You can be a millionaire singer AND clear riverbanks can’t you?

Yes Acton, why can't you be a millionaire singer and clear riverbanks, hmm? You would take the place of someone unemployed and on benefit. That's it, innit? :)

Yes Acton, why can't you be a millionaire singer and clear riverbanks, hmm? You would take the place of someone unemployed and on benefit. That's it, innit? :)
You're right! By gum I doubt if I'll ever have the chance to test that theory though! While we are on the subject of riverbanks there is a great song by The Jam about one:

You're right! By gum I doubt if I'll ever have the chance to test that theory though! While we are on the subject of riverbanks there is a great song by The Jam about one:

Thanks for that Acton!
Brilliant!
The Jam were f***ing great.
So good to hear this :thumb:

The BBC show was about 55 minutes, and from reports on a different thread this Berlin Live program usually runs a bit longer. Hopefully we'll hear another new song or two plus perhaps an old dusted off chestnut.

another new one :pray:and 'back on the chain' kept in would be sweet ! :)

The BBC show was about 55 minutes, and from reports on a different thread this Berlin Live program usually runs a bit longer. Hopefully we'll hear another new song or two plus perhaps an old dusted off chestnut.
I'm reading Peter Hook's autobiography about his time in New Order (the book is called Substance). It's very funny and he mentions the fights that ensued with fans when New Order would only play for 25 mins. Top book that goes into some detail track by track on each album, as well as the wider biography stuff about the band. I wish Moz or Marr had taken a similar approach. I have far more time for Hooky now after starting his book. I well recommend it to anyone interested in New Order.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom