Morrissey on Broadway - May 2–11 residency (Lunt-Fontanne Theatre) - Playbill

Morrissey, the British singer-songwriter whose baritone voice has become part of the cultural fabric, will come to Broadway.

The former frontman of The Smiths will play Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in residency May 2–11 in conjunction with the release of his latest album, a collection of '60s and '70s covers titled California Son, set to drop May 24 through Étienne Records/BMG.

Tickets go on sale March 8 at MorrisseyOfficial.com.

http://www.playbill.com/article/morrissey-will-come-to-broadway-this-may

An anonymous person posted the link with the promo image / dates (May 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11):

Morrissey Announces Broadway Residency - Broadway World

46462_may2019NYC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
10 scheduled nights at the Palladium in Hollywood, Oct 2007. 2-3 were cancelled due to "plumbing issues" LOL. Still my all-time favorite cancellation excuse.

Plumbing issues is certainly a polite way of saying you've got the runs and can't get off the toilet! :D

So....

I guess my 3 year-old comment about him being a cut-rate, off-strip Vegas clown was spot on!

THIS IS and will undoubtedly end the way it’s supposed to, if he makes if past the Canadians who’re going just to throw raw meat at him. ...and he’s got it coming! Can’t f***ing WAIT!

There’s a pretty decent contingent with salmon ready to fly in Vancouver. ...but that’s f***-all compared to what we have cooked up for his appearance in Hogtown!

Been waiting 20 years to sort this c*** out. See you soon bitches!!!! :)

:thumb:

dont send any of the recordings to the twats only to the good fans.:rock:
they dont like Moz or listen to him and have discarded all cds etc.:lbf:
Lol! f***ing clown.

You’re the inspiration for Coax Me.

...and that’s so far over your head that your neck is snapping as you crane up to check your emoji list for New Addition.

Uh, "good fans"???? WTF...?
Don’t feed the troll. That’s his mom’s responsibility. ...and something she and his absentee father have obviously failed at.

It’s a shitty thing for the rest of us to have to deal with. ...but please ignore him. He’s basically RuPrict (the monkey-boy) but without the limited cognitive ability or endearing social grace. ;)

Hey bud. You run this site?

Seems like you’re pretty invested.
Nah. That f***ing clown’s single-mom hasn’t even given him enough collective allowance to go to a silent auction at f***ing COE fundraiser.

Reckon the most shows The California Son has played in a row was of course in his hometown for 10 nights at the Hollywood Palladium in 2007. 2 shows were cancelled because of a legitimate plumbing issue with shit and piss spewing all over the floors. There was a reason why The California Son was the last one to play there before they shut it down to renovate. I reckon even with all of Aunt Nancy's string pulling, he couldn't get his dream full time Vegas residency, so I reckon "playing Broadway" would be the next best thing for him. Good on ya California Son mate inn n nnn nnn n din't n n n it.

So....

I guess my 3 year-old comment about him being a cut-rate, off-strip Vegas clown was spot on!

THIS IS and will undoubtedly end the way it’s supposed to, if he makes if past the Canadians who’re going just to throw raw meat at him. ...and he’s got it coming! Can’t f***ing WAIT!

There’s a pretty decent contingent with salmon ready to fly in Vancouver. ...but that’s f***-all compared to what we have cooked up for his appearance in Hogtown!

Been waiting 20 years to sort this c*** out. See you soon bitches!!!! :)
well you have been waiting twenty years too long mr angry,this guy is the ultimate keyboard warrior.

What we have to do to get Moz at least for 1 concert in the UK in May?

I hope everyone realizes tickets for these shows will be outrageously expensive by Morrissey standards. I would say range will be from 175 to 500 US Dollars. That theatre is a Broadway level venue with pre-negotiated Union contracts for stage hands etc. Morrisssey's own people won't be able to do so much as hand Jessie a guitar pick. And he better be on his best behavior or that show will go dark in a heartbeat if the Union blokes walk out.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom