Morrissey on Broadway - May 2–11 residency (Lunt-Fontanne Theatre) - Playbill

Morrissey, the British singer-songwriter whose baritone voice has become part of the cultural fabric, will come to Broadway.

The former frontman of The Smiths will play Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in residency May 2–11 in conjunction with the release of his latest album, a collection of '60s and '70s covers titled California Son, set to drop May 24 through Étienne Records/BMG.

Tickets go on sale March 8 at MorrisseyOfficial.com.

http://www.playbill.com/article/morrissey-will-come-to-broadway-this-may

An anonymous person posted the link with the promo image / dates (May 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11):

Morrissey Announces Broadway Residency - Broadway World

46462_may2019NYC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats how touts and their bots work.

...that’s also how Moorissey can claim to sell out 1500 seat venues that are half empty. ;)

If thats so why cant :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: make the sellout via bot/tout work for the miserably tiny venues he plays in.doh:

no matter how many tout bots work at it the gigs to 200 punters at most.:mock:

Those are placeholders. The seller is securing a seat and price without actually owning the ticket. Purely speculative.
No. This information is fundamentally incorrect.

Touts use bots to snatch up tickets and then re-sell them. The primary sellers give priority to re-sellers. This is common knowledge.

There will be tickets available for all shows at the door. If you wait 30 minutes into the show, you’ll get one below face value, or the tout will go home with a whack of unsold tickets in pocket. I haven’t bought a ticket online in 5 years and I go to 200+ shows a year. Trust me.

Might not be worth it for Morrissey though. He’s never had the stamina to play for more than 2 hours. EVER.

Might not be worth it for Morrissey though. He’s never had the stamina to play for more than 2 hours. EVER.

Neither did Judy Garland or Frank Sinatra. Arguably the two greatest concert performers of the 20th Century.

Seating charts reflect the general layout for the venue at this time. For some events, the layout and specific seat locations may vary without notice.
CE64920D-322E-43AF-A2E2-25D85843D5CE.gif

Well, it certainly is not called New York Son.

Meat is Murder. The Queen is Dead. About Meat? About the Queen? Or just Murder and Death? After all, Meat and Queen is only half the title? Good grief.

Based on the evidence of the last few days, I am now convinced that you are the stupidest person ever to breathe air. I would feel sorry for you, but you also seem like a total twat.

No. This information is fundamentally incorrect.

Touts use bots to snatch up tickets and then re-sell them. The primary sellers give priority to re-sellers. This is common knowledge.

There will be tickets available for all shows at the door. If you wait 30 minutes into the show, you’ll get one below face value, or the tout will go home with a whack of unsold tickets in pocket. I haven’t bought a ticket online in 5 years and I go to 200+ shows a year. Trust me.

:rolleyes:
the primary sellers give priority to re sellers.:crazy:
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT? EVERYBODY?:swear
COMMON KNOWLEDGE!!:ha-no:

the primary sellers give priority to re sellers.:crazy:
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT? EVERYBODY?:swear
COMMON KNOWLEDGE!!:ha-no:
Yeah. Everyone that goes to shows. ...but you wouldn’t have a clue. You’re stuck in your mom's basement, trying to figure out how to get up the stairs without tripping over your f***ing clown shoes.

Yeah. Everyone that goes to shows. ...but you wouldn’t have a clue. You’re stuck in your mom's basement, trying to figure out how to get up the stairs without tripping over your f***ing clown shoes.

thats the way to go, following the advice of this particular troll. stand outside the venue wait for the show
to be over and get the tix for half of face value.:crazy:
'for 200 years ive done this and never missed a show' WTF?:crazy:

This is truly a big event in Morrissey's career, one that I am both excited for and very proud of him for doing.

Does Morrissey ever give special deals or discounts through this site? Trying to save as much as possible.

Based on the evidence of the last few days, I am now convinced that you are the stupidest person ever to breathe air. I would feel sorry for you, but you also seem like a total twat.

How can I possibly go one? An anonymous person whom I did not directly engage has called me a “twat.” Maybe even someone like you can see the irony in what you did there? Calling someone nasty names. Who’s the twat? Hahahahaha.

Does Morrissey ever give special deals or discounts through this site? Trying to save as much as possible.
If you mean the Morrisseyofficial website - no.
The site is only just being used again after a hiatus.
I can't speak for pre-sale ticket options (@docinwestchester will know), but the site directs you to ticketmaster for general sales and there's no discounting option with them.
Regards,
FWD.

next up from the troll pipeline will the twat who writes 'mooorissey' having a hissy fit:ahhh:
over being called a twat.doh:

needless to say these troll twats are not the sharpest knives.:lbf:

does anyone want the live nation presale codes? i found them.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom