Morrissey on Broadway - May 2–11 residency (Lunt-Fontanne Theatre) - Playbill

Morrissey, the British singer-songwriter whose baritone voice has become part of the cultural fabric, will come to Broadway.

The former frontman of The Smiths will play Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in residency May 2–11 in conjunction with the release of his latest album, a collection of '60s and '70s covers titled California Son, set to drop May 24 through Étienne Records/BMG.

Tickets go on sale March 8 at MorrisseyOfficial.com.

http://www.playbill.com/article/morrissey-will-come-to-broadway-this-may

An anonymous person posted the link with the promo image / dates (May 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11):

Morrissey Announces Broadway Residency - Broadway World

46462_may2019NYC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Where’s benny? More complete morons please

you have to be a twat AND a moron, or a moronic twat to come up
with something as ridiculous as 'crankfraud'. leave it to one of the
premier skinny sock puppets.:babybottle::baby:

:pignose::turban::pignose:
the Halal Butcher

10 scheduled nights at the Palladium in Hollywood, Oct 2007. 2-3 were cancelled due to "plumbing issues" LOL. Still my all-time favorite cancellation excuse.

Also 5 nights in NYC that same tour at the Hammerstein Ballroom. Those were great shows.

And 4 nights at the Sidney Opera House in May 2015.
More prestigious than Hollywood Palladium with its broken pipes.

Where’s benny? More complete morons please

Fear not my friend, I'm just in the wings laughing my arse off at Steve trying to resurrect what's left of his career and backing band by becoming a tribute act.
L O L He already had a very promising covers album recorded (Kerrygold) with Harvest but decided to fall out with Steve Barnett.
Nice one Steve :clap:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I’m really confused by all these multiple sources, you never know if you have to check Morrissey official website, Morrissey central, The Facebook page. why he can’t communicate only from one platform?
There are many ticket platforms.
Not even Morrissey can be held accountable for all the ways available to purchase a ticket. That's ultimately down to the buyer to decide isn't it?
The link provided was for people using Live Nation as a ticket supplier (with related presale codes).
As mentioned earlier, the Morrisseyofficial site is promoting a link to Ticketmaster, but there will be a vast array of sellers & resellers in the next few days.
The FB 'official' page links to the same place. Messages... site provides no link at all.
I'd tend to agree re: a consistent message, but I suspect they feel they are probably giving one. I miss the the days of TTY for official tour info, but those days are definitely gone. Now it's more about the interrelationships between what Moz tells Sam, 'Management', official 'marketing' and who posts what where rather than a one stop information site.
Regards,
FWD.

Was it not a bit repetitive? I've never seen him two nights in a row so excuse my ignorance. I have seen The Cure two nights in a row but they change the songs around a bit.

nope. :)

Thats how touts and their bots work.

...that’s also how Moorissey can claim to sell out 1500 seat venues that are half empty. ;)
To be fair that is how if usually goes. Plus the guest list.

Also

'moorissey' Ally Moorissey?
Lol
They are simply now one (I think they always f***ing were )

This forum is hilarious, who needs a TV subscription when you have this.

51551F6A-20D2-4A84-BD99-D5AD35C1F6A2.jpeg
What is interesting Johnny Marr plays the Wellmont in New Jersey on May first and then two days off until playing Connecticut on the 4th. Wellmont is super close to NYC. Could magic happen on the 2nd and 3rd?
Bed time reading last night, came across this quote from Johnny Marr, definitely feeling the Broadway vibes .........

Thanks! Explains the D2C presale.

UPDATE- I bought the digital download ($10) and immediately got an email with my presale code.

Hi docinwestchester

I tried to do the same to get the presale code but the digital download is only available through itunes, which I don't use. Can't imagine why they don't use Amazon. Is there any way you can give me the code? It may be my only chance to get tickets before the scalpers get them all. I would really appreciate it. Bruce from CT [email protected]

There is not a single presale code for the March 6th (today) presale when you preorder the album--each person gets a unique presale code and there is a limit of 2 tickets.

Hi docinwestchester

I tried to do the same to get the presale code but the digital download is only available through itunes, which I don't use. Can't imagine why they don't use Amazon. Is there any way you can give me the code? It may be my only chance to get tickets before the scalpers get them all. I would really appreciate it. Bruce from CT [email protected]
You need to buy through mporium us

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom