Morrissey on "El Informante" (Nov. 12, 2015) - reminder / reports

Morrissey on "El Informante" Chile - reminder / reports

Posted on the Morrissey Official Facebook page:

¡Chile! Morrissey estará presentándose esta noche a las 22:30 horas, en “El Informante, de TVN!
Chile! Morrissey will be performing tonight on TVN's show “El Informante”, 10:30!

Video available. Somehow still alive posted:

All 3 songs here:

Morrissey cautivó en El Informante - TVN

From @jumastorga / Instagram. Link posted by tyronepowebottom.

Con #Morrissey, antes del comienzo de @elinformantetvn

el_informante.jpg

YouTube video links posted by countthree:

"The Bullfighter Dies"

"Speedway"

"World Peace Is None Of Your Business"

Last edited:
Tight trousers can squeeze below the stomach and push acid up into the oesophagus, hence his stage attire

Since you are the only one with this condition, I have some questions. You described how the condition affects YOU but is that true for everyone who has it? If Barretts isn't as bad as people think, in your words, what did make Moz so ill? Are conditions like ulcers and pneumonia, which can get very serious, linked to Barretts? Is food poisoning worse for a person with Barretts? Can you have it for years before it is diagnosed by a doctor? Is it really so difficult to diagnose? What has been wrong with Moz then since 2009? Because then it got really bad. What condition does he treat with the inhaler and the nasal spray which was already present in 2011? Isn't it too huge a coincidence that he had problems with his stomach and his throat as a child and then gets an ulcer and Barretts? You say you have to stop eating some foods which aren't good for this condition. But wasn't Moz always selective with some foods? I always thought it was down to personal taste or quirkiness but now I'm not too sure. Maybe there has always been caution because of some condition. Questions over questions. We will never know, I suppose.

[igm]p/-Cf8gYOCAU/?taken-by=mireyamisle[/igm]

Last edited by a moderator:
12249763_782412761904534_441398656222186044_n.jpg

Nuestro amigo Alejandro Kapacevich con Gustavo Manzur en Santiago. Mas relajados y tranquilos, hablando de todo un poco. Dijo que Morrissey está encantado con Chile y su público, más alla del cansancio que implica viajar de un lugar a otro cuando están de gira. Les deseamos lo mejor para el show de mañana en Primavera Fauna y nos despedimos con muchos abrazos. Como es costumbre, Gus es un grande. Como un hermano más. Gracias por tu amabilidad, sencillez y simpatía.

(English)
Alejandro with Gustavo Manzur again here in Santiago. More relaxed and calm, we talk about a bit. Morrissey said he is delighted with Chile and its audience, beyond the fatigue that involves traveling from one place to another when they are on tour. We wish the best for tomorrow's show in Primavera Fauna and said goodbye with many hugs. As usual, Gus is a great one! More like a brother. Thank you for your kindness, simplicity and sympathy.

Hope your well Surface.
Just got back from seeing The Smiths Ltd @ the Artisan in Rawtenstall.

To the wider community they're on in St Helens tmrw night
What a night ! Thank you very much guys.
If you where born and braised on The Smiths like me give these guys your support.
Lots of bald people in the crowd including me but we had the time of our lives.
Highlights for me ! You just havnt earned it yet baby and Last night I dreamt.
Great night, thank you Danny, great venue and great ale (Shin-digger)

Benny-the-British-Butcher
Jesus benny you sound like a decent human being in this post, are you pissed? If so do us all a favour and only post when you're drunk from now on

Jesus benny you sound like a decent human being in this post, are you pissed? If so do us all a favour and only post when you're drunk from now on

Yeah, I know what you mean. But I'd long suspected that Benny was one of those sad, trapped-in-the-past Smiths fans for whom nothing would ever compete with nostalgia.

Raving about a Smiths tribute act, ffs. That's beyond pathetic. It also explains Benny's anger. He'd love The Smiths to have morphed into the Rolling Stones, still touring now... :D

Hope your well Surface.
Just got back from seeing The Smiths Ltd @ the Artisan in Rawtenstall.

To the wider community they're on in St Helens tmrw night
What a night ! Thank you very much guys.
If you where born and braised on The Smiths like me give these guys your support.
Lots of bald people in the crowd including me but we had the time of our lives.
Highlights for me ! You just havnt earned it yet baby and Last night I dreamt.
Great night, thank you Danny, great venue and great ale (Shin-digger)

Brilliant that, Benny. Glad you managed to get out the house and enjoy yourself even if it was a) a tribute act and b) in Rawtenstall. Seldom could you seek out two worse places than you mention in your post. St Helens? f***ing hell, it's like the village of the damned, responsible for breeding a lot of societies most bizarre people.

Ha ha ! No I didn't get drunk I had to be early this morning but it was a great night and the Shindigger ale they have is so tasty but I was on my best behaviour.
To sum it up the three Smiths Ltd musicians are far far better than the present five (5 jesus! ) lawnmower parts that churn out the McMorrissey chug rock show company that's doing the rounds at the present.

The Smiths Ltd 10
Lawnmower spares nil

Ha ha ! No I didn't get drunk I had to be early this morning but it was a great night and the Shindigger ale they have is so tasty but I was on my best behaviour.
To sum it up the three Smiths Ltd musicians are far far better than the present five (5 jesus! ) lawnmower parts that churn out the McMorrissey chug rock show company that's doing the rounds at the present.

The Smiths Ltd 10
Lawnmower spares nil

Just took a look on you tube, agree they are great musicians - You just haven't earned it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neYLTF6ziEo

How soon is now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcdcqexTyHc

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom