Morrissey on "SesioneS con Alejandro Franco" (Mar. 23, 2018) - reminder / reports

UPDATE June 27, 2019:

Posted by JoeSellMozza (original post):

UPDATE April 27, 2022:

Morrissey live from México (2018)

UPDATE Mar. 24:

Post by Amargo:

Jacky’s Only Happy.../When You Open.../ Spent the day in bed.

No interview.

Morrissey on SesioneS con Alejandro Franco (Mar. 23, 2018) TNT Mexico at 10 pm.
42667_sesiones_ad2.jpg

Last edited:
..remember this is my take
I do. I may disagree with others opinions, but especially when it comes to music I realize that any given song can mean any number of things to the individual. Hell, I like that "Groove is in the Heart" song because it was playing in the background while I kissed a girl with pesto breath in 8th grade. It's an awful song, but when it comes on, I always smile.

Quite. The trouble is he's on a mission now, and I foresee lots more like this. He's determined to educate us. It doesn't seem like he has anyone around him to say, 'Actually, that's like something my 15 year old would say' - he's convinced he's Christopher Hitchens with guitars. I feel he's really, badly lost his way and I so wish he'd go back to singing about the human condition where he could (probably, just about) redeem himself before it's too late.
The teachers are boring the f*** out of the pupils.

Morrissey is better then he has ever been. There are not many others who have had his level of quality.

I change quite a few lyrics when I’m singing along.

Recent examples:

“Another film on replay. This time, ‘Hell’,
with Guillaume Canet....woe is English me.”

“I spent the day in bed. It’s a consolation when all of my dreams are nowhere near legal.”

“Tombs are full of fools who gave their lives upon command of romance gone wrong. The same voodoo that’s never coming true.”

I change some lyrics too. For example: "It's a consolation when all my dreams are totally dead"

I change some lyrics too. For example: "It's a consolation when all my dreams are totally dead"

Love it!

Never liked “discoloured dark brown staircase” - hard to picture Moz mate

So it becomes “well-trodden dark brown staircase”

Is there a Jacky video from this show ?
It's repeated tonight and should be available on their archive site thereafter.
I'm really surprised only one person managed to upload this given the amount of advertising it got.
A damp squib though - Mr. Chiccarelli was obviously a red herring - as they simply did some sightseeing, recorded the 3 tracks and cleared off (Boz was last to leave Mexico), but no 'session' tracks as per earlier efforts and certainly no recording new tracks for any mythical deluxe edition. If he was there to 'twiddle knobs', the sound from the YT video does him no favours as it sounds godawful.
I digress - probably in a couple of days officially or tomorrow if a fan catches it Sunday.
Regards,
FWD.

It's repeated tonight and should be available on their archive site thereafter.
I'm really surprised only one person managed to upload this given the amount of advertising it got.
A damp squib though - Mr. Chiccarelli was obviously a red herring - as they simply did some sightseeing, recorded the 3 tracks and cleared off (Boz was last to leave Mexico), but no 'session' tracks as per earlier efforts and certainly no recording new tracks for any mythical deluxe edition. If he was there to 'twiddle knobs', the sound from the YT video does him no favours as it sounds godawful.
I digress - probably in a couple of days officially or tomorrow if a fan catches it Sunday.
Regards,
FWD.
Famous what's next for moz, 1- we have the rumored country's above the tour info 2-we heard he went to L.A (which I thought secret service said no? 3- he and others admitted to new material 4 maybe just a break.....also looking back he is do either for an official live DVD or Lp.....wondering with your resources what you thought

Famous what's next for moz, 1- we have the rumored country's above the tour info 2-we heard he went to L.A (which I thought secret service said no? 3- he and others admitted to new material 4 maybe just a break.....also looking back he is do either for an official live DVD or Lp.....wondering with your resources what you thought
No real resources other than scanning all media & band posts.
The rumour mill can tend to distort things - Sam saying the live B-Sides were good enough to be an album on their own morphed in to a deluxe album well before Joe was quoted as saying there's more tracks to record. It was Chinese whispered around Facebook & Twitter and by time it finished... Well, we're almost 6 months on and nothing as yet...
I won't predict anything of a tour variety as the band are all over the place.
Moz was seen in LAX - I believe this is at the end of that flight (don't quote me):

1740909728949016758.jpg

(happiness not pictured).

So he was last seen in LA (Amoeba records sighting too) - what that means for the future is anyone's guess.
Boz is booked for several Rockabilly gigs in the States and is currently in VB/London.
Matt is performing/recording with of1000faces (although one performance was cancelled)
Mando is currently in LA and about to watch Isle of Dogs with his family.
Jesse is too discreet to say anything since some political tweets a week ago.
Gustavo - same as Jesse.
Sam continues to tease with live footage of Birmingham (which will probably be the next significant thing to surface online) and selling t-shirts - although he may still be stuck in the bath:

20180325_153851.jpg

I think there will be a bit of radio silence for a while myself. Unfortunately no make up tour for those who sadly lost out IMHO.
Although, I'd happily be wrong :)

20180325_154136.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

The rumour mill can tend to distort things - Sam saying the live B-Sides were good enough to be an album on their own morphed in to a deluxe album well before Joe was quoted as saying there's more tracks to record. It was Chinese whispered around Facebook & Twitter and by time it finished... Well, we're almost 6 months on and nothing as yet...
Moz was seen in LAX - I believe this is at the end of that flight (don't quote me):

View attachment 44180

So he was last seen in LA (Amoeba records sighting too) - what that means for the future is anyone's guess.
Boz is booked for several Rockabilly gigs in the States and is currently in VB/London.
Matt is performing/recording with of1000faces (although one performance was cancelled)
Gustavo - same as Jesse.
Sam continues to tease with live footage of Birmingham (which will probably be the next significant thing to surface online) and selling t-shirts - although he may still be stuck in the bath:

View attachment 44181

I think there will be a bit of radio silence for a while myself. Unfortunately no make up tour for those who sadly lost out IMHO.

View attachment 44182

Regards,
FWD.
Thanks for that to me that was informative

FWD, I hereby nominate you to be Moz's director of social media. I'm sure the pay is good. Anyone second the motion?

(hope you're a vegan...)

View attachment 44180

Gustavo - same as Jesse.

View attachment 44181

View attachment 44182

Regards,
FWD.
None of this has ANY relevance, save for confirmation that you’re sharing the fruit of a creepy-ass, stalker-type - with super-low expectations.

Come back when you picture of him taking a dump. I wanna make sure he’s vegan.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom