Morrissey on "The Late Late Show" with James Corden (Aug. 18, 2015) - reminder / reports

Morrissey is scheduled to appear on "The Late Late Show" with James Corden tonight (Aug. 18, 2015)

UPDATE Aug. 19:

Full show on cbs.com (region restricted)

Video posted on The Late Late Show YouTube channel:

Image posted by an anonymous person:

latelateshow.jpg

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited:
Very enthusiastic intro from James Corden. Plus, you can witness the orange juggling in action! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from the Late Late Show and indeed he sang Kiss me a Lot and we all sang along with him! he greet us with Salud! and he also said Gracias, he looks wonderful and his voice is still powerful, at the end credits the band leader Reggie Watts saw me and my son in our Moz shirts and said " and here we got two generations of Morrissey fans" hopefully Thursday nite we will be even closer to the Man, so please to the people that are camping out do please save a spot for me and my son.

Very enthusiastic intro from James Corden. Plus, you can witness the orange juggling in action! :)

:thumb:

I've never seen his show before (not a fan of late night talk shows) but Corden isn't bad.

I was at the taping and a good time was certainly had. I don't know if he doing it to pump us up, but James armed to genuinely love moz. He talked about Morrissey quite a lot.

He looked and sounded great. Sorta bummed I'm not seeing a real show this round. *sigh*

Release a vinyl single already!

I'd be more than happy if he dropped I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris for Kiss Me A Lot on future tours.

There are so many catchy songs on this album. This has been a real grower for me. With the right promo this COULD have been a massive single for Morrissey along with Staircase. Both coulda gone Top Ten in England.

My goodness - Morrissey is looking (and sounding) tremendously well! And I agree with the YouTuber: he juggles oranges adorably.

James Corden's intoduction was just lovely.

Holy balls, that guitar solo at the end of "Kiss Me A Lot."

I don't know how he did it, but Jesse was able to perfectly replicate a drunken elephant in heat out of that guitar of his.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom