Morrissey on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" (Tues., Dec. 5, 2017); UPDATE: no longer scheduled

UPDATE Dec. 5:

Posted by modrevolve:

Per Colbert’s Twitter, he is no longer scheduled.

From shoplifterromo:

Morrissey is scheduled to perform on CBS’ “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” this week. The appearance is set for Tuesday, December 5th.

This week's guests:

December 5
Tuesday

Saoirse Ronan
Van Jones
Morrissey

41689_colbert_schedule.jpg

Last edited:
Well, contrary to earlier 'reports' on the band's location, Boz is in New York with Lyn:

20171205_205012.png

(Not quite L.A. is it!?).
Mando appears to be similar with his child & partner.
Jesse has been active on social media today, but no idea on location for him or the rest.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Well, contrary to earlier 'reports' on the band's location, Boz is in New York with Lyn:

Mando is similar with his child & partner.
Jesse has been active in social media today, but no idea on location for him or the rest.
Regards,
FWD.

Looking good for Boston

View attachment 43189
(Not quite L.A. is it!?).
Mando appears to be similar with his child & partner.
Jesse has been active on social media today, but no idea on location for him or the rest.
Regards,
FWD.

I haven’t seen Jesse active since 3 days ago, maybe he’s the sick one ? Nobody from the band ever left NY .

I haven’t seen Jesse active since 3 days ago, maybe he’s the sick one ? Nobody from the band ever left NY .
Sorry, should clarify: Jesse has been liking posts on Instagram and Facebook today, but no posts himself. Matt has posted about supporting net neutrality, but little else. The 2 mentioned initially have given their locations though.
Regards,
FWD.

Colbert is probably a pedophile. He's creepy!

I would have taken a pass if I was Morrissey. More signs that he's selling out and a publicity whore?
Is he? Is he “probably a pedophile”, l’il fella?

Here’s the truth that can be gleaned from your post - in its entirety...

You’re a lippy, half-wit, smack-talking sack of shit. You must have one hell of a dental plan, son.

Sorry, should clarify: Jesse has been liking posts on Instagram and Facebook today, but no posts himself. Matt has posted about supporting net neutrality, but little else. The 2 mentioned initially have given their locations though.
Regards,
FWD.
I get what you say , I saw Matt’s post on fb but couldn’t see Jesses activity on ig :smirk:
I know Colbert is not happening anyway
Cheers

I rarely watch any late night shows, but I'm going to set it to record. I'm curious if he'll be brought up. (or down)

But he isn't vegan though as he wears animal products, so he is vegetarian

oh stop making life difficult for yourself.

his diet is vegan, and he wears non-friendly vegan cloths just to upset people like you.

GET A GRIP.

MOVE ON.

Is he? Is he “probably a pedophile”, l’il fella?

Here’s the truth that can be gleaned from your post - in its entirety...

You’re a lippy, half-wit, smack-talking sack of shit. You must have one hell of a dental plan, son.

I was being flippant. But there is something off about him. Perhaps time will tell.

Colbert is big on the Roman Catholic Church which invented pedophilia LOL I mean, no doubt about that.
and a big supporter of Pope "Bea Arthur" Francis. FFS

priests have been doing altar boys for centuries, and there you have creepy Colbert. The dude is the definition of creepy.:o

He is also friends with the Podestas!

oh stop making life difficult for yourself.

his diet is vegan, and he wears non-friendly vegan cloths just to upset people like you.

GET A GRIP.

MOVE ON.

Take a chill pill and no need to be aggressive. It doesn't bother me whatsoever if he is vegan or not. Certain people need to look up the meaning of the word vegan to understand exactly what it means

Surely even with Jessie they could have done an acoustic version of one or two tracks rather than missing out. Bet BMG are well miffed with Moz.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom