Morrissey on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (May 13, 2019) - reminder / reports

Morrissey appears on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (11:35 / 10:35 pm Central) as announced previously.

Clip now on Tonight Show site:

Morrissey: Morning Starship - NBC.com
Music guest Morrissey performs "Morning Starship" for the Tonight Show audience.

Available until 06/13/19

YouTube link posted by Sarcasmos:

Also guest Milo Ventimigli on Morrissey:

Milo Ventimiglia geeks out over his childhood obsession, Morrissey, performing on The Tonight Show, reveals he's been blowing off his senior class president duties for decades and shares his worst memory of someone badly mispronouncing his name.

full

Posted by loversuffer:

Pics Picked Up From Google ...

Tweet posted by Famous when dead:

full

Media coverage:

Related items:

Last edited:
It's booked a month in advance so no way to know that he'd be on the show. Only way is standby and that's only if someone cancels.
Can't risk waiting around all day again (as I did previously) to be turned away. It's painful to know he's in my city and I can't go but at least we can watch it tonight!

Although I'm sure a DVR or two will be rolling tonight, Fallon's YT is very quick to post guests/music performances.
So, it will be well memorialised.
(1080 where possible shared here soon after).
Regards,
FWD.

20190513_164158.jpg
FB_IMG_1557762092045.jpg

FWD.

Has no one posted the vid of Morrissey coming out the venue the other night, cupping his ears and doing that bizzare walk to the car. It needs discussed, it’s fooking weird!

Has no one posted the vid of Morrissey coming out the venue the other night, cupping his ears and doing that bizzare walk to the car. It needs discussed, it’s fooking weird!
Like you need to ask ;)
Yes, it's in the thread.
Regards,
FWD.

I've had enough of Morrissey. 'Mayor Pete'. Younger and better looking.
I know folk will tune in to watch the show and fall on the floor when they see the man 20 years on. He should get his team to release up to date photos...no shame in aging.

How old is moz on this pic? Lol, same with the California Son LP, someone’s in denial about getting older. Can imagine him on tinder using his Vauxhall & I cover as a profile pic!

30693098-D0FE-4423-85B5-E1197187B425.jpeg

How old is moz on this pic? Lol, same with the California Son LP, someone’s in denial about getting older. Can imagine him on tinder using his Vauxhall & I cover as a profile pic!

View attachment 49571
Circa 2009 by Jake.
Made public this year.
I guess a lot happened in 10 years :)
Regards,
FWD.

I know folk will tune in to watch the show and fall on the floor when they see the man 20 years on. He should get his team to release up to date photos...no shame in aging.

Unfortunately in America, there is plenty of shame in aging badly. Even Springsteen had work done!

Unfortunately in America, there is plenty of shame in aging badly. Even Springsteen had work done!
I guess temptation to have work done must be there when in public gaze. Good manners, kindness, self respect and genuineness are what make folk attractive.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom