Morrissey on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (May 13, 2019) - reminder / reports

Morrissey appears on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (11:35 / 10:35 pm Central) as announced previously.

Clip now on Tonight Show site:

Morrissey: Morning Starship - NBC.com
Music guest Morrissey performs "Morning Starship" for the Tonight Show audience.

Available until 06/13/19

YouTube link posted by Sarcasmos:

Also guest Milo Ventimigli on Morrissey:

Milo Ventimiglia geeks out over his childhood obsession, Morrissey, performing on The Tonight Show, reveals he's been blowing off his senior class president duties for decades and shares his worst memory of someone badly mispronouncing his name.

full

Posted by loversuffer:

Pics Picked Up From Google ...

Tweet posted by Famous when dead:

full

Media coverage:

Related items:

Last edited:
What's with your obsession with Jews? I assume blah blah is your female comprehension skills towards complex matters. I am still not convinced you're not trans if that photo of you is a selfie

Are you Morrissey? Nah, Morrissey likes Jews so clearly you’re not. You should change your avatar immediately!

How about this one? It suits you...
F89F1443-AC0E-4D55-A44B-8CC04C095E4E.jpeg

Never said I don't like Jews. My aunt is a Jew(though she's been denounced for becoming a Christian by her very tolerant Jewish community).

I am way too handsome for that avatar my dear but thank you

You don’t think Himmler was cute? I mean, he’s no Mengele but still...he’s like a little racist Wimpy.

“I’ll gladly gas some Jews on Tuesday for some spaetzle.”

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom