Morrissey on TVN's El Informante on Thursday with Juan Manuel Astorga (Nov. 12, 2015)

Re: Morrissey on TVN's El Informante on Thursday with Juan Manuel Astorga

Cool. Google Translate indicates that it's not known whether or not he'll be there for an interview or to perform, but it is "almost certain to be recorded." So hopefully it will make it here by some means eventually.

good to see him again.

Kiss me a lot?

Kiss me a lot?

my guess but who knows. what would you like to see of the standard album? i dont know myself. i love im not a man but i dont think itd hit the (tv) spot to well and while i dont care for smiler on record to much, i just can not get over the block, it make a good live song. i think staircase is the most standard pop song after kiss me a lot with its measured drum beat so im hoping for that. earth is would be great just for the guitar. istanbul would also work now that i think of it but he might wanna do a song where he actually sings more etc or its just gonna be him bobbing his head at times. at least with staircase he can sorta walk aside/take a drink etc while the band shines

panic at low ticket sales.
if you want to actually sell tix do something like rose garden or the elvis song.

I hope it's an interview because this guy Juan Manuel Astorga seems quite perfect for our Moz, as if specifically chosen by him.

Read this articel ...

http://www.cosas.com/juan-manuel-astorga-gustaria-casarme/

Yes, the guy seems perfect. The place seems perfect, too, because he is adored here in South America. I suspect after the interview we will love and respect Moz even more. He knows he is a role model for many people

I wish M the best

:love:

He will just sing according to TTY

true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_151110_01

He will just sing according to TTY

true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_151110_01

bummer as of course id love to see an interview

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom