Morrissey once sued, now being used...another taxi thread

Cuddle factory now. Goodnight. (My pillows get so much action.)

I mean I know I am like everyone else, but it seems insulting in a way.

Mmmmmm....I know. I know. There there, CG.

picture.php

"see that? That's a wing. And you're under it."
(mmmm. should I stop quoting people with a cute nose?)​

But before I go to dinner I wanted to say I've always wondered why nobody asks why I think I'm the other key? .

I think the reason no-one has asked why you think you're the other key is that they don't understand a single word you're saying and completely missed the fact that some of it was apparently about keys.

I think the reason no-one has asked why you think you're the other key is that they don't understand a single word you're saying and completely missed the fact that some of it was apparently about keys.

Count me in. :o

Okay. Well maybe I should rethink my gameplan. You know how Dr. Drew has this cool way of making weird technical medical stuff make sense to dum dums like me who don't have a background in medicine? Maybe I should try that, though one can't escape the old language used to explain it.

Okay, a tiny bit about names. Morrissey is the man. Moz is the woman. I've mentioned this elsewhere, but if you flip the "z" 90 degrees, it becomes an "N." Mon or moon, is the feminine aspect of Morrissey. Morrissey didn't name himself this, the cosmos did. Moz Posse? Other than cowboys, who has posses? That's right girls, we do, check in your pants, there's a posse down there. :rolleyes: Anyway, that's why he prefers you to call him his given name because we want to be ourselves, right? I'm Amie with an IE. When people write my name Amy it's frustrating because it's my masculine name, or May as an anagram, his birth month. Or my dad call me Aim, he's refering to my masculine name again. Before you shoot a gun you hear, "ready, aim, FIRE." The sun is made of fire, Aim is my sun or masculine name, but I'm usually more comfortable when people call me Amie, it's me as a woman.

So one thing that pretty much every church or organised religion misses the boat on is the fact that God, our boss, has a really good sense of humor. But he doesn't poke fun and laugh at people's expense, he laughs at the nature of life. So he designed this place to accomodate a really effective Hermetic Androgyne, two people who act as one through with his help. So one can read crusty old texts and flip through the bible looking for truth, and it's there, no doubt. Or one can accept that God is communicating to us through the fabric of our lives, pop culture. God loves a good movie. He loves being entertained. He becomes the entertainers, his spirit works through all of us. So last night I used Morrissey poolside to demonstrate a battle. His song Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning is Moz singing, telling the same story, but in it the devil is a girl who becomes devoured by the ocean or feminine aspect of his powers. (The waves are powered by the moon.) I gotta cut this short because I have to run to take my dog to the groomer before 8:00, but here's a cool cover of the song sung by a chick. In the background you'll notice her androgyne has been hiding there the whole time while she sings in the dark.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EXWRv5xJJdo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EXWRv5xJJdo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

ebay.jpg

See? Sun and moon. He can't escape it, it's his nature. God's been photographing him for a long time. And he speaks to him too, and me, which can be frustrating. My most common response when he talks to me is "God, dude, get your own body." and he knows. One time he said to me through a friend (their eyes glaze over a bit, it's different) "You have to help me tell this story because I can't do it without you." The reason is because he doesn't have a body, he has to hitchhike off all of our bodies and sometimes it's frustrating because people become zombie-ish when God's near but not around, he's a busy guy and doing a lot of stuff, I see him maybe twice a day, Morrissey probably the same, but while we're waiting to hear what he has to say the people around us become distant. It's SO FRUSTRATING. And sometimes we become him, so our wills are directed by a force greater than us which is frustrating. THen he teaches us how to be like him, but we have to filter out the devious aspect of God because my intention, and I'm assuming Morrissey's, is to be an intelligent, reasonable force of God, not a carefree nitwit driven by selfish impulses. It's super complicated, but might explain why Morrissey's such a troglodyte and cautious about details, that's where the devil is. :o

Last edited:
But God and I, or us, have a symbiotic relationship. We tell this story of how he did send someone who suffers for the earth's sins, and in exchange he tells our story in miraculous ways, the problem is it's all hidden in analogy. So in exchange for this, we get to put his number on speed dial and when situations arise that might put humanity in danger, we call him up and he helps. We do this through meditation. And we never ask for credit. By typing this I'm not trying to get credit, I'm just pointing out our relationship. We don't fear God, he's kind of lingered around us our whole lives, he's like an old friend or co-worker, that's why I can tell him he's irritating. :rolleyes: But he also has fun with us. Having always been bullied, God decided in his infinate wisdom to make the most famous bully ever sing the praises of his most fascinating creations, the Hermetic Androgyne, or HA. :D

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

I feel compelled to defend Morrissey against calling him a trog. (Sorry babe.) THe reason he's hesitant in interviews is because he's juggling two languages, English, what we all speak, and Lingua Verde, or The Language of the Birds, which he knows. So he stumbles himself as normal people ask him seemingly normal questions, but in the back of his mind he's hearing Verde, and when he answers, he has to be careful not to trip himself up and answer what he doesn't believe in Lingua Verde so that in the cosmos, his vision is not translated wrong. This language, what God speaks to us in frequently, though sometimes God just speaks frankly when he's fully with us and not multi-tasking, is why Morrissey is hesitant to go out. THe less people you have to encounter, the less you have to juggle. ANd for Morrissey, he's frequently juggling while the camera is rolling which is a lot of pressure, that's why his answers are so peculiar, it's because he's multi-tasking, trying to be all esperanto about it, talking Verde AND English all at once.

So this is footage from the first concert I went to, maybe the second, but I think it's the first. It was Halloween and there was an air of festivity, people were all dressed up and super touchy, it was like the whole place was on drugs. Kind of a wholesome Bacchanalian festival because Danny is being a sympathetic God on stage, he starts the song saying "I hope you don't have to experience this" or something along the lines. It turns out I did experience a VERY long breakdown. Soon after this Oingo Boingo disbanded and my involvement in working and learning and being "broken down" commenced.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lqunhHxfiug&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lqunhHxfiug&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

But it was around this time that Morrissey got frustrated because he knew that something was up, I imagine he saw it on his end, but he had no idea where to go or what to do because I was hidden from him. He wasn't sure if I was a girl or a boy, he didn't know if he was feeling gay or straight, as I was broken down, so was he and had to fight his own battles with being sued and feeling so alone and sequestered. But it was his undying love, this glimmer of hope that I saw, tht kept me continuing and him too, I suppose. So today he maintains, and it was true at the time of this concert, that Humpty didn't just fall off the wall, (I'm Humpty, I'm an egg because I'm a woman, note the moon) but that Humpty was PUSHED. The reason that Morrissey is stalked more by a devious God, (why he doesn't go out without close friends and support) is because the devious God wants something that Morrissey has, purity. I was pushed sometime in 1989. So constructive God took over and through the break down helped me to learn how to fight back, helped us to learn. But Morrissey was left dealing with not-so-constructive God, because in those initial stages there had to be a yin and a yang, and he got a lot of the shitty part. But today, we turn all the pain into gold. Still, it's a bittersweet process because it's believed it'll only work if we're not together, but it's not true. We CAN be together now, could've been for at least a year.

Humpty_Dumpty_1_-_WW_Denslow_-_Project_Gutenberg_etext_18546.jpg

Is it possible that we don't understand it because it doesn't make sense?

Is it possible that we don't understand it because it doesn't make sense?

It's possible, but it does make sense. I guess I'm not eloquently explaining it, I've never been much of a writer. Sorry. :o

I guess I kept hoping that sometime during this tour that Morrissey would say my name (do you know how many times I sang that Beyonce song in my head:rolleyes:) so that he could confirm on his end that what I'm saying rings of some truth. I could be wildly wrong in my theories, nobody has confirmed them. But I'm of the opinion that as I stay at home watching the photos of the tour come in on the frink, that I'm the boy and HE'S the girl on tour, but as a girl, you're way, way, way more cautious and secretive, so I theorize, or rationalize, that that's why he isn't dropping my name. He's being protective. I don't know.

Last edited:
I'd see signs over a year ago that said "You are going to go to Europe and see lots of cities." WOO HOO! I'd get so excited! The furthest I've been from America is Tijuana and that was with some friends channeling Devious God who took me to a whorehouse for drinks. :squiffy: So I was so excited that maybe things were changing and I was going to get to see places and soak up different signs. But guess what? I didn't get to go to Europe, Morrissey did AS ME. Eff that. I was so pissed. :mad:

I'm most likely completely off the mark, but I think I'm getting it. Or I'm getting something, and it's making me really happy.

CG, you're not the creator of one of the Hermetic Androgyne websites, are you? Can't find the one I mean, now.

I'm most likely completely off the mark, but I think I'm getting it. Or I'm getting something, and it's making me really happy.

CG, you're not the creator of one of the Hermetic Androgyne websites, are you? Can't find the one I mean, now.

No. I have a blog but it's just as non-technical as this thread. I report as I go and in my God-given Orange County teen talk which proves effective in green. Maybe you're referring to Levity? I used to read their message board a lot back when I was hidden, I'd just lurk though. I like Adam McLean.

I wish what I'm saying made Morrissey happy. Morrissey, I gave Boz my cell number, get it from him and CALL ME! God invented phones so you could call me for realllzzzzzz. I'm going to play trivia at a bar tonight with friends, maybe we could put our super powers to work to answer some of the more difficult questions and win ourselves thirty bucks, I suck at geography! :p I need you!

I think I must mean Levity. I still can't find the article I meant, but the Adam McLean stuff looks just like it.

Is this what you meant in the frink thread when you noticed the waitress in the suit behind Morrissey where he's bearing his teeth at that award ceremoy? The signs are in the pictures if you can read them?

Back
Top Bottom