Morrissey pictured in Marfa, TX (24 September, 2019) - Morrissey Central

MARFA, TEXAS. - Morrissey Central
September 26, 2019

Morrissey in Marfa, Texas. 24 September 2019.
Photographs by Donnie Knutson.
Marfa is the location for the James Dean film "Giant" (1956).

full

full

Donnie Knutson is the current Tour Manager.

Last edited by a moderator:
Round one left lapel says 'Thankyou I know' as far as I can tell. Right side upper some bearded chap, can't make out other one tho.

So classy. Standing beside a poster of a young man with a ball between his legs. The artistic merit of that aesthetic and timelessly poignant photo is staggering.

So classy. Standing beside a poster of a young man with a ball between his legs. The artistic merit of that aesthetic and timelessly poignant photo is staggering.

Some things never change.

Forgive the adjunct, but these don't fit in anywhere particularly, so perhaps here.
A few band member SM recent posts for anyone interested.

Jesse in Denver:

View attachment 52640

Mando:

View attachment 52641

East Texas:
View attachment 52642 View attachment 52643

"Somewhere in the middle"
View attachment 52644

Austin, Texas:
View attachment 52645 View attachment 52646

Matt: "just passing through Denver bound":
View attachment 52647

Regards,
FWD.
Matt looks like the Night King in that last photo.

220px-The_Night_King_at_Hardhome.jpg

Round one left lapel says 'Thankyou I know' as far as I can tell. Right side upper some bearded chap, can't make out other one tho.

Should have read previous posts: hmm Ginsberg, & Hell is other People (Jean Paul Sartre).

Morrissey with gay imagery what????!?!?!?!?!??

The darker grey hair suits him well, hope he keeps this colour and for goes the white. We've seen this blazer before, colour suits him.

Last edited:
I must say that these posing somewhere photos of him have been useless ever since he stopped making them somewhere around England. I mean he doesn't look well at all like most vegans and he's aged terribly after depriving himself things like vitamin c and b12.

In his younger years the photos of him felt relevant and like a statement but nowadays they come across a bit lost like he has been dropped off a bus out in nowhere looking for a gas station where he can buy his favourite candy.

The above pictures looks like some old pervert on some corner somewhere waiting for his next victim which is a kid from college who hasn't come out yet and find the idea of sex with old somehow fascinating.

He has lost everything that made him interesting and is on constant tours singing medleys that make real fans yawn their jaw off. Ice cream in Italy and a brown nazi jacket in Texas doesn't do it for me or anyone out there.

But like the climate alarmists some of his old fans simply refuse to see reality and when me and others see a naked emperor they see something else based on old views and ideas cause they cannot let go.

Sad really!

I sometimes wonder if Morrissey will ever return to England to perform.
After much reflection my guess is usually no.

He will if there's any evidence that his hemorrhaged fan-base (60% have deserted him in the UK) has decided to forgive and forget, and support him again. They may well do that but only when he apologies for (and retracts) his toxic, bigoted, idiotic comments and unambiguous support for a pro-military, anti-environment, 'slash taxes for the rich' right-wing political party, even deemed too extreme by Nigel Farage. He has apparently now stopped wearing the For Bigots lapel badge. A small step in the right direction but not nearly enough.

One is a Pudsey Bear badge from the BBC's Children in Need charity. Good to see Moz doing his bit. I also think he looks great. He's not 25 anymore!

Pudsey Bear my arse ! ! !
And if it was it would be very "Jimmy Saville" surely.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

W T F !

:handpointright::oldman::handpointleft: 4ck me !!!!!!
Diesel ? What are you doing man ?
He looks like a has been pop performer who's dried up and has nothing to offer apart from tatty t-shirts with images of twenty year old portraits on them.

Nothing but an old bald fart racist these days.

Embarrassing :handpointright::oldman::handpointleft:

For somebody like Alderley Edge Steve who is so opinionated and outspoken. Who doesn't like to back down and conform. Who likes to court controversy to keep himself in the headlines, etc, etc.
This is really piss poor.
:handpointright::oldman::handpointleft: Baldy bastard :laughing:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom