Morrissey pictured in Marfa, TX (24 September, 2019) - Morrissey Central

MARFA, TEXAS. - Morrissey Central
September 26, 2019

Morrissey in Marfa, Texas. 24 September 2019.
Photographs by Donnie Knutson.
Marfa is the location for the James Dean film "Giant" (1956).

full

full

Donnie Knutson is the current Tour Manager.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but maybe the reason he’s wearing it and it’s meaning for him is “ that other people are the worst and you should hide yourself in a dark, lonely room so that you don't have to put up with them.”

just saying.
That's what we all mean when using the phrase cause the original meaning never came into it.

What was at the bottom of Pandora's box?

I must say that these posing somewhere photos of him have been useless ever since he stopped making them somewhere around England. I mean he doesn't look well at all like most vegans and he's aged terribly after depriving himself things like vitamin c and b12.

In his younger years the photos of him felt relevant and like a statement but nowadays they come across a bit lost like he has been dropped off a bus out in nowhere looking for a gas station where he can buy his favourite candy.

The above pictures looks like some old pervert on some corner somewhere waiting for his next victim which is a kid from college who hasn't come out yet and find the idea of sex with old somehow fascinating.

He has lost everything that made him interesting and is on constant tours singing medleys that make real fans yawn their jaw off. Ice cream in Italy and a brown nazi jacket in Texas doesn't do it for me or anyone out there.

But like the climate alarmists some of his old fans simply refuse to see reality and when me and others see a naked emperor they see something else based on old views and ideas cause they cannot let go.

Sad really!

How does being vegan deprive you of vitamin C.
I presume you get your vitamin C from meat, cheese and eggs.
Not fruit and vegetables? Yes, of course Captain Cook famously loaded his ship with barrels of meat to stave off scurvy for his crew. Not barrels of oranges and lemons.. silly me.
As for vitamin B12. You’re just being lazy. Most staple foods are fortified with B12. Your lack of knowledge in an age of access to the internet is stunning.
Sad really!
Pilgrimupnorth

Not fruit and vegetables? Yes, of course Captain Cook famously loaded his ship with barrels of meat to stave off scurvy for his crew. Not barrels of oranges and lemons.. silly me.
As for vitamin B12. You’re just being lazy. Most staple foods are fortified with B12. Your lack of knowledge in an age of access to the internet is stunning.
Sad really!
Pilgrimupnorth
The intake of vitamin c from fruit is nowhere near enough which you would have known had you studied it. The need for supplements are huge but not connected with meat of course.
The blood in meat is red from B12 amongst other things and the industry have to add B12 and other things knowing that many are on a diet threatening to give them serious illness.
I see that it is you who is lacking the knowledge and you try to simplify something out of being a vegan and a lot of them do that to protect their life choice that comes from following some idol.

SAD REALLY!

I won't go into all the other things you're not getting from a vegan diet but there are responsible vegans out there who do take supplements and they will be fine but they are far too few cause supplements is not something most people can afford especially not when young and we are mostly talking about young people cause the people in Moz's age who are vegan are made up of a very small group of people.

I urge you to use internet better and study these things but as a stupid northern manc communist (yes they all are up there I noticed) you only get your information from mainstream fake news media.

Please also study how one vitamin and mineral needs the other and you will get what I mean by talking about vitamin c in relation to meat.

I live in Marfa, this blows my mind he was here this week. Wow, very cool.

Sad really!
Pilgrimupnorth
You should study how vitamin c needs iron as one example and you really had no idea that all the things we need interact in a quite complicated way. Animals can produce their own vitamin c but humans store only a precious little amount and piss out the rest so we need to take it all the time.
The amount of people with wrinkles is not something that is a natural side effect from ageing cause it is entirely down to lack of vitamin c or people killing their vitamin c with tobacco smoking and drinking alcohol to name but two examples.
You mancs for all your lust for life and partying really are the most stupid people I've ever come across with mothers marinated in G&T living in drafty shit homes with pipes on the outside of the house going "it's alright" sounding like some old witch.

IT'S ALRIGHT!

Well, it fooking isn't alright.

He will if there's any evidence that his hemorrhaged fan-base (60% have deserted him in the UK) has decided to forgive and forget, and support him again. They may well do that but only when he apologies for (and retracts) his toxic, bigoted, idiotic comments and unambiguous support for a pro-military, anti-environment, 'slash taxes for the rich' right-wing political party, even deemed too extreme by Nigel Farage. He has apparently now stopped wearing the For Bigots lapel badge. A small step in the right direction but not nearly enough.
As a clever, intuitive and honest person Morrissey will never say sorry for speaking the truth, and never relent against liberal-left authoritarianism - the mental plague of the imbecilic.

My hope is that in the future he will wear a NO TO THE GREAT REPLACEMENT or DOWN WITH THE KALERGI PLAN badge.

That would make me and many others very happy.

Hell is other liberal-left totalitarians.

Last edited:
You should study how vitamin c needs iron as one example and you really had no idea that all the things we need interact in a quite complicated way. Animals can produce their own vitamin c but humans store only a precious little amount and piss out the rest so we need to take it all the time.
The amount of people with wrinkles is not something that is a natural side effect from ageing cause it is entirely down to lack of vitamin c or people killing their vitamin c with tobacco smoking and drinking alcohol to name but two examples.
You mancs for all your lust for life and partying really are the most stupid people I've ever come across with mothers marinated in G&T living in drafty shit homes with pipes on the outside of the house going "it's alright" sounding like some old witch.

IT'S ALRIGHT!

Well, it fooking isn't alright.
haha wrong! iron absorption is helped by vitamin c. iron needs vitamin c (that is, non-heme iron like spinach, so a vegan could easily eat spinach and a red pepper together and get both their iron and vitamin c. heme iron doesn't require vitamin c for absorption). vitamin c does NOT need iron. geez, what an idiot.

After some small corrections on Photoshop, i think the picture is better !!!!!
Best Regards,
PIVI16

ddd.jpg

Last edited:
One of the companies supplying badges worn by Morrissey in the images:

Regards,
FWD.

haha wrong! iron absorption is helped by vitamin c. iron needs vitamin c (that is, non-heme iron like spinach, so a vegan could easily eat spinach and a red pepper together and get both their iron and vitamin c. heme iron doesn't require vitamin c for absorption). vitamin c does NOT need iron. geez, what an idiot.
That's what I meant that they need each other come on and get with the programme here. Not the first time you fail to understand something.
Iron needs vitamin c and vitamin c needs iron it is all over the internet. The more correct term is that it plays a role in the absorption and without it there will be complications and less ability to absorb it.
Study it before you open your mouth.

I see why someone like you on constant fasting did not know this as you have no iron left in your body meaning you have gone into menopause already which is a way for the body to stop getting drained from what it needs.

There are thousands of pages talking about the connection between iron nd vitamin c. People think they take something on its own but everything we take interacts with something else.

The most trusted swedish website shows this clearly cause vitamins and minerals always interact with one another and needs it.

He will if there's any evidence that his hemorrhaged fan-base (60% have deserted him in the UK) has decided to forgive and forget, and support him again. They may well do that but only when he apologies for (and retracts) his toxic, bigoted, idiotic comments and unambiguous support for a pro-military, anti-environment, 'slash taxes for the rich' right-wing political party, even deemed too extreme by Nigel Farage. He has apparently now stopped wearing the For Bigots lapel badge. A small step in the right direction but not nearly enough.

He'll do a short scale "Up Close And In Person" tour of tiny venues with setlists full of hits fanbait we're all clamouring to hear like Well I Wonder, trade on the "Oh My God Moz Is Amazing" reviews, then go back to playing £100-a-ticket sets of 75% b-sides and LP tracks in third full arenas before going off in a huff because the world won't listen to him pontificating from his mansion and sending us his nephews photoshops of him and Jimi Hendrix from a Stockholm nightclub.

That's what I meant that they need each other come on and get with the programme here. Not the first time you fail to understand something.
Iron needs vitamin c and vitamin c needs iron it is all over the internet. The more correct term is that it plays a role in the absorption and without it there will be complications and less ability to absorb it.
Study it before you open your mouth.
vitamin c does not need iron to be absorbed! vitamin c is one of the most easily absorbed substances on it's own! it doesn't need anything.

vitamin c does not need iron to be absorbed! vitamin c is one of the most easily absorbed substances on it's own! it doesn't need anything.
I think me and others trust experts and thousands of pages online instead of you but then again you do this all the time when you wanna argue.
We live in a time when facts and knowledge and science turns people like you into shouting baboons making you feel violated over the fact that you are uneducated and your claim is really one of the best examples of what happens when people choose ignorance over facts and reality.
But you and others believe every little vitamin and mineral work on their own in their body but the reality is far removed from that notion.
Stick to bunnies.

I think me and others trust experts and thousands of pages online instead of you but then again you do this all the time when you wanna argue.
We live in a time when facts and knowledge and science turns people like you into shouting baboons making you feel violated over the fact that you are uneducated and your claim is really one of the best examples of what happens when people choose ignorance over facts and reality.
But you and others believe every little vitamin and mineral work on their own in their body but the reality is far removed from that notion.
Stick to bunnies.
But having said that I am glad you got fed today by a man picking up the tab and spending the rest of his day with a strange echo inside his head.

That's because you are not nordic and live where people age badly meaning someone like you believe they age gracefully until you see people from other countries the same age.
No person who travels as much as he does will ever age gracefully. Vegans cannot age gracefully unless they take insane amounts of supplements as compensation for all the things they don't get from what they call food.
And moron of the year award goes to ^^^

You'll be fined more like........

Fashion crime award 2019 goes to.....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom