Morrissey Pomona Ticket Details Announced

• Thread starter idontoweyouanything
  • Start date
I was shocked. I read $100 a ticket after all the fees and whatnot.

My ticket stub from the last show there says $69 plus service fees so only about $5 difference from two years ago.

Wait is the $121.55 price for balcony or floor? If its floor then yeah, total rip off.

Chicago tickets were $39.50 plus $7 in fees which is by far the cheapest I've paid for a Moz ticket..

Last edited:
FYI, ive secured tickets for pomona. I instantly jumped on the presale an secured a single ticket. But it will not pull up a $100 GA level 1 ticket. Now, i got a level 2 GA. SO, wtf is a level 2 GA i ask? But there is no discrepancy being made in the floor map itself. Also if you considering the shrine fees, it wouldnt make sense that they should not charge more.

Anyone ever experienced a show there? The last moz show there was not separated by differing GA's. It was first come first serve aside from seated balcony.
well in any case i bought my ticket. I really dont think there will be a 100 golden ticket.............good luck to the rest.

Last edited:
did anyone get floor gen. for kroq presale? And how can we find out about Goldenvoice presale word?:squiffy:

Price Level one is for seats in the balcony which are $121
Price Level two is general admission and $93.00

there is no difference in levels of general admission

good luck with the idiots who work the door there.

between where to line up and whether or not cameras are allowed. those people are clueless!

FYI, ive secured tickets for pomona. I instantly jumped on the presale an secured a single ticket. But it will not pull up a $100 GA level 1 ticket. Now, i got a level 2 GA. SO, wtf is a level 2 GA i ask? But there is no discrepancy being made in the floor map itself. Also if you considering the shrine fees, it wouldnt make sense that they should not charge more.

Anyone ever experienced a show there? The last moz show there was not separated by differing GA's. It was first come first serve aside from seated balcony.
well in any case i bought my ticket. I really dont think there will be a 100 golden ticket.............good luck to the rest.

Price Level one is for seats in the balcony which are $121
Price Level two is general admission and $93.00

there is no difference in levels of general admission

good luck with the idiots who work the door there.

between where to line up and whether or not cameras are allowed. those people are clueless!

true. they are quite useless. My buddy stood out in the rain last year. Wasnt happy to find out there was two lines lol to start with. Balcony is expensive and ridiculous. I better be able to see morrisseys butthole flex from there for 122 bucks............yes, i said butthole flexing.:eek:

true. they are quite useless. My buddy stood out in the rain last year. Wasnt happy to find out there was two lines lol to start with. Balcony is expensive and ridiculous. I better be able to see morrisseys butthole flex from there for 122 bucks............yes, i said butthole flexing.:eek:

I went center balcony reserved. The view is amazing. The thing is, even though you paid premium for a reserved seat, it's not reserved. You have to stand in line anyway to insure you get first or second row. Even last row beats looking over the heads of a pact sardine can floor ticket. You won't be disappointed. And there's something strangely mystical about The Fox.

mona-lisa-painting.jpg

Mona's definitely poor after shelling out 122 bucks for center balcony. :D

......... The thing is, even though you paid premium for a reserved seat, it's not reserved. You have to stand in line anyway to insure you get first or second row...........

This reminds me of seinfeld. Its all about being able to, " 'hold' the reservation". lol.... thats the integral part of reserved seating. which btw really sucks if you have shit to do that day. :straightface:

-*eff you, grammar nazis*

This reminds me of seinfeld. Its all about being able to, " 'hold' the reservation". lol.... thats the integral part of reserved seating. which btw really sucks if you have shit to do that day. :straightface:

-*eff you, grammar nazis*

And did you notice the time? :squiffy:

Back
Top Bottom