Morrissey - potential dates in December, 2018 for Brazil?

Last edited:
Its best not to respond to a thick troll who is dead from the feet up. He peppers all the threads desperate for a response to his emoji littered gibberish as its what helps him get an erection. Leave him to it, once he has passed his mother will be proud to be able to say "my son was the greatest troll Morrissey Solo ever saw" while flicking ash into the flower vase.

:dog::crazy:

Anyways VERY IMPORTANT announcement: Drama J will NOT be playing Brazil.:brows:

We’re absolutely fine without him. September 15, 1992 was the last time I saw him. Amazing show. ...and I still have a piece of his shirt - which you’re welcome to - if you’re interested. That was the tour for Your Arsenal - his last solid record. He played again in 2004 for YATQ but that album was rubbish. ...and he’s been downward ever since. After his half-baked, culturally and factually ignorant, overly-dramatic “seal-hunt” diatribe and refusal to play here, he became a protein-deficient Bono.

...and having listened to every piece of GARBAGE that he’s dropped since then, seen the videos of his weak-ass karaoke outfit and heard his continual self-serving drivel, he’s long since dead to me.

Let me know if it want that piece of his shirt and an article that shows him wearing it on stage.
I enjoyed your response and appreciate the offer for the chunk of shirt, but I’ll defer it to another poster.

We’re absolutely fine without him. September 15, 1992 was the last time I saw him. Amazing show. ...and I still have a piece of his shirt - which you’re welcome to - if you’re interested. That was the tour for Your Arsenal - his last solid record. He played again in 2004 for YATQ but that album was rubbish. ...and he’s been downward ever since. After his half-baked, culturally and factually ignorant, overly-dramatic “seal-hunt” diatribe and refusal to play here, he became a protein-deficient Bono.

...and having listened to every piece of GARBAGE that he’s dropped since then, seen the videos of his weak-ass karaoke outfit and heard his continual self-serving drivel, he’s long since dead to me.

Let me know if it want that piece of his shirt and an article that shows him wearing it on stage.

That protein-deficient Bono does it. :eek:
I hate you. (not really, but still)

Sounds like you're pretty butt-hurt he is avoiding Canada till they stop their barbaric seal hunts. But no one believes you when you claim "he's long since dead to me". If that were the case, why are you reading news from and posting on Morrissey sites? And why haven't you thrown your piece of memorabilia into the rubbish bin? And why do you keep listening to his albums that you claim haven't been good since "Your Arsenal"?
Are you sure it's Morrissey who's overly-dramatic?

Last edited:
Well, I think it means I’m off the hook. I’m sure Rifke would be ordering extra portions if she were going to be hosting Moz & Co. Would have meant even more work for me!

She would only ask for some baklava and no other favours. She is a real fan you know and she loves him with all her heart and that is a great heart!

And if I were Moz I made sure she got the finest baklava there is in, presumably Vancouver.

And to express his appreciation even more he could let her touch his eyebrowridge graciously and tenderly.
I think it would make Rifke very happy.
:)

Horrifying new report on the U.S. industry of dog experimentation:
https://theintercept.com/2018/05/17/inside-the-barbaric-u-s-industry-of-dog-experimentation/
Dogs bred for experimentation are force-fed chemicals to the point of continuous vomiting, injected with pathogens like rabies, and holes are drilled into their skulls so that viruses can be injected into their brains. :crazy:

The preferred breed they like to experiment on is the Beagle: "In a dark and twisted irony, what makes them such beloved and kind animals, and particularly well suited for households with small children, is precisely what dooms them to an existence of suffering as objects of experimentations." :(

"The horrors of the dog experimentation industry are on vivid display at Ridglan Farms Inc., one of the three largest firms in the U.S. that provides beagles to research facilities. Located in Dane County, Wisconsin — on a hill west of Madison — the corporation, according to Direct Action Everywhere, or DxE, investigators, provides dogs to research facilities that include the University of Wisconsin, the University of Minnesota, and various colleges within the University of California system."

Wow, those universities should be ashamed of themselves. After Morrissey's shows in Brazil, perhaps he should boycott Wisconsin, Minnesota, and California until those state universities stop doing this to Beagles.

You guys really underestimate the intelligence of people in South America. We know a lot about you. We maybe don't take that so seriously nor so dramatically as you do. What happens in the UK and in the US is quite easy to be accessible believe me.

You guys really underestimate the intelligence of people in South America. We know a lot about you. We maybe don't take that so seriously nor so dramatically as you do. What happens in the UK and in the US is quite easy to be accessible believe me.

Next you’ll be trying to convince me you know how to use the internet

We are talking Skinny and Drama J. here, both considered ULTRA dramatic.:drama:
You know For Britain???? Then nobody will go see Moz show. Sellouts will not
be acknowledged.
The other suspect prohibits people from liking Moz music!!:crazy: This is Drama J.
David Cameron is prohibited!! I suspect if you all go the Moz show he may prohibit you
all from liking Moz music as if he were the author of it.:crazy:
Its like a soap opera, this Call the Comet release. Nobody know IF it will actually or when it will
be released but if it in fact is released it will have.....get this: a Spiderman song. I AM SPIDERMAN!
:drama: 55 years old and hes SPIDERMAN...

Just ignore them have fun at the Moz shows, his new album is outstanding and his singing is better
than ever. No Spiderman or Aquaman songs.:expressionless:

It's also the coffee and soybean capital of the world. Perhaps you like those better? Is Morrissey supposed to boycott the 5th largest country in the world? Or are you just mad that the hysterics on here were wrong when they proclaimed his career "over" 'cause he said some things the Loony Left didn't like?
No. I bring it up because he hasn’t played Canada in 17 odd years - because of the traditional, annual Inuit seal-hunt - but plays every-other animal slaughtering, factory farm infested country that’ll have him. I bring it up because he’s a selectively conscious, cashmere-donning hypocrite that’s got NOTHING to say and says it far too loud. ...just like the load of sound bite educated, overconfident, lap-dog twats round here - who defend his drivel by citing “freedom of speech” - without the slightest notion that nobody has ever told him to shut up. The same folks who forget that “freedom of speech” includes the right of others to call him out for his utter BULLSHIT. ;)

Sounds like you're pretty butt-hurt he is avoiding Canada till they stop their barbaric seal hunts. But no one believes you when you claim "he's long since dead to me". If that were the case, why are you reading news from and posting on Morrissey sites? And why haven't you thrown your piece of memorabilia into the rubbish bin? And why do you keep listening to his albums that you claim haven't been good since "Your Arsenal"?
Are you sure it's Morrissey who's overly-dramatic?
Re-read what I wrote and tell me you haven’t extrapolated, ignored context, and tossed in a little desire for “likes” in this comment, champ. Looks like you’ve got the “Itis”. It’s either remedial reading or pills for you. Want my piece of his shirt to rub your eyes?Hope it clears up soon. Cheers.

I will take that piece so I can add to other tour shirt-pieces and make myself a complete wardrobe of one!

Morrissey took part in a boycott of Canada over the seal slaughters because it was part of a campaign from PETA and other animal welfare groups, and they thought they could be successful in isolating Canada and making them embarrassed enough about it to reform their laws. It was a good target for a boycott as most of the world agrees that their seal hunts are barbaric.

If you want Morrissey to boycott the biggest exporters of beef he'll have to boycott not just Brazil, but India, America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, and the European Union, among others -- all near the top of the list of beef exporters.
The best approach is not to boycott the whole world and only perform on Mars, but to persuade more consumers worldwide to reduce or eliminate beef from their diets. Morrissey has done more than virtually any other music artist on that front for over 30 years.

Also, it's not hard for people in Canada to drive down to the States for a Morrissey show, so they don't have to be Morrissey-less.
You do realize that you basically just said that Canadian Moz fans should suck it up and drive to Buffalo - because he’s tough enough to take a stand against indigenous Canadians - but integrally flacid when it comes to factory slaughterhouses in larger markets, right? Surely you do. ...and it follows that you also realize what that says about him, his integrity and his underlying motives. Selective activism for headlines and self-gain.

He’s a real go-to champion of righteousness, when it benefits him personally.

I will take that piece so I can add to other tour shirt-pieces and make myself a complete wardrobe of one!
I just Googled “concert worn Morrissey shirt pieces” and the only thing that came up was a link to a dead thread on this site from 2006.

Revive that shit! I’m going with the highest bidder!!! Put your money where your mouth is people. If you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOOOOOOOOVE Steve, bid on my torn, sweat-stained piece of his shirt from Maple Leaf Gardens ‘92. You’ll be the envy of like-minded folk if you wear it as a pocket square at the next show. It’s a maroon-ish, thick silk. I assume many silk-worms gave their lives for it, so we want it to go to a good home.

f*** that was great show. I rushed the stage for a wee squeeze. Then my old m8 Kev rushed the stage and basically - accidentally took him down. He had to split for 5 to regroup. Band kept truckin’. Shirt came off during Alsatian Cousin, I believe. What a f***ing wicked tune that is!

What a wicked set!!!!
https://www.setlist.fm/widget?setlist=43d7d70f

Anyway. Shirt piece is available if anyone wants it. I’ll dig it out and post pics of that and the article when I have a sec.

UncleSkinny must have some racist views of Brazil. He speaks of the 5th largest country in the world as if they have no newspapers or internet and are on some other planet entirely. In reality, of course, there are Brazilian Morrissey fans who browse this site and others just like the rest of us, and they're even able to read the mentally ill rantings and defamations of character from UncleSkinny for themselves. We'll see if he has persuaded them to boycott Morrissey concerts.

If it was "always about the money and nothing else" how come Morrissey didn't take the massive payday he was offered to perform with The Smiths again? And how come he turned down all the advertisers that wanted to use him and/or his songs in their commercials? Idiot.

Best post since a long time. Skinny is racist! LOL

Anywhere where they don't know about UKIP/BNP/For Britain is happy to have him, so I guess the reporting about them isn't that extensive in Brazil. He can go there as if nothing as happened. Glean the cash where you can, while you can. As always, it's all about the money, and it always was. Nothing else.

If it was all about the money he’d have got back with Marr (hmm, I think you’ve been predicting this for about 500 years now...). Similarly, disenfranchising his core audience with end-spectrum political views would be an odd way to get the cash register ringing for record sales or gig attendances.
You may be good at pub quizzes but I’d give the lateral thinking a rest for a few days old son. We don’t want you overheating.

Well, in that case, who cares? :confused:
Canada doesn’t, Moz doesn’t either.

I am only sorry for poor Rifke as he could have done a number of shows in Vancouver and now Moz has missed the extra special care Rifke was going to give him like feet massages and blazer shopping advisement.
Your loss Irish boy! ;)

Yes, poor Rifke. But I suspect Morrissey has those two areas already covered.

If it was all about the money he’d have got back with Marr (hmm, I think you’ve been predicting this for about 500 years now...). Similarly, disenfranchising his core audience with end-spectrum political views would be an odd way to get the cash register ringing for record sales or gig attendances.
You may be good at pub quizzes but I’d give the lateral thinking a rest for a few days old son. We don’t want you overheating.

Back with Drama J? Have you heard his sucky solo albums? His sucky albums with Bernard FFS?
We cant even locate "New Voodoo" Records and Tapes! (probably Dramas garage is the location:sick:)
You want Moz to associate with this?:

dont think so.:crazy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom