Morrissey Q&A: Moz Discusses New Music, the Beatles and the Danger of Hospital Food (Billboard)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/n...-music-the-beatles-and-the-danger-of-hospital

Some highlights:

On your next tour, you've asked Tom Jones and Sir Cliff Richard to open for you in L.A. and New York respectively. What impresses you most about these veteran frontmen?

Veteran is a gentle way of saying “old,” isn't it? Well, it's only my view of course, but everything is a question of style, and Tom and Cliff qualify greatly in the style department, and age has nothing to do with it. There are millions of obese 19-year olds who only buy clothes that blend in with the couch.

Recently on the True to You website, you likened eating animals to pedophilia, a comparison some may find … extreme. Care to defend your point of view?

I don't need to defend my own point of view. When you eat an animal you subject it to spiritual and physical rape, you eats its breasts ... its rump ... you cut off its genitals ... whichever way you care to look at it, eating animals is violence at its most extreme.

You’re no stranger to controversial viewpoints. Is there anything you’ve said in the press that you’ve regretted?

I'm not controversial at all, and whatever I've said I meant. Amongst all of the people around me, my views are not special. They are only controversial if your brain is stuck in 1957.

So he meant what he said about UKIP? Oh dear.

P.

Kristeen Young is 49 years old, so I doubt it.

If this were true, why wouldn't someone from her high school call bullshit on such a whopper?

Have a hard time believing she was born in '64.

This might be true actually. If you put her name with an INE instead of EEN and '64 birthdate into New York Voter Registry using the zip she gives on the return address for buying merch, a name comes up.

That means her whole story may be a very elaborate lie. But she looks so good for 49. It's all very confusing. It could be a coincidence? If she ever becomes famous they'll tear her to shreds.

Last edited:
Re: Morrissey Q&A: Moz Discusses New Music, the Beatles and the Danger of Hospital Food (Billboard)

I mean if this true, no WONDER she acts so goddam weird, she has to maintain a ginormous lie at all time. Wouldn't it be a relief to get this off her chest and say "Guess what ladies, I'm older than I said because I'm ashamed of my age (why? :squiffy:) BUT DON'T I LOOK GOOD?" Maybe it would improve her people skills?

Then again, this could all be bullshit. I wonder if Morrissey knows? He'd have to, right?

- - - Updated - - -

f***, this awkward. I feel horrible. :o Goddam the Veronica Mars in me! (The movie comes out this week. :cool:)

What if all of a sudden the title to this album makes a lot of f***ing sense? Slapping everyone in the face with her lie.

mzi.ckflrxug.255x255-75.jpg

KY was born in 1975 and released her first album when she was 22 in 1997

I think she pretended she was 22 at the time, because that was the right image to portray for someone trying to break into the music industry - someone young, and vibrant, with all their future ahead of them.

17 years later she's still in the position of desperately trying to break into the music industry, and the pretence is a little sad.

Pretty soon it will be like Obama..we want to see a birth certificate for proof!

Donald Trump should get involved.

Who cares if the screeching thing is 19 or 190? You people are all insane.

Pretty soon it will be like Obama..we want to see a birth certificate for proof!

She just made a crack at baseball. I'm thinking about having my friend who works at a courthouse do some nosing around and unburying this bone. :D

What if all of a sudden the title to this album makes a lot of f***ing sense? Slapping everyone in the face with her lie.

mzi.ckflrxug.255x255-75.jpg

you'll have to forgive my denseness...not sure what you mean by the title making sense.

you'll have to forgive my denseness...not sure what you mean by the title making sense.

X is the roman numeral for ten, the number of years she chopped off her life.

X is the roman numeral for ten, the number of years she chopped off her life.

lol ok got it. I'm still gonna vote that we need to see her birth certificate. there have been TOO many discrepancies in her life story. seems like a majority of her fb posts are all downers on something or another. guess nothing makes her happy or she takes pleasure in nothing.

This. Does it really merit speculation?

It does if she's a compulsive liar. Does Morrissey support this lie as well when he propped her up on his shoulders as his young ingenue who he guided through the music industry as portrayed in the guardian article? Or was she pulling a fast one on him as well? It would make her only 6 years younger than him and invalidate every interview she's ever given. Special guest my ass. Also many see her as the feminist part of the show, but what true feminist would lie about her age to compete with the other women singers?

Last edited:
It does if she's a compulsive liar. Does Morrissey support this lie as well when he propped her up on his shoulders as his young ingenue who he guided through the music industry as portrayed in the guardian article? Or was she pulling a fast one on him as well? It would make her only 6 years younger than him and invalidate every interview she's ever given. Special guest my ass. Also many see her as the feminist part of the show, but what true feminist would lie about her age to compete with the other women singers?

This is the crux of the problem that necessitates you do everything in your power to 'keep Kristeen relevant' on this board.
It all boils down to this picture

416403630_dc94420068_o.jpg

and how desperately you wish it was you being that close to Morrissey. I don't have any reason to like Kristeen any more than anyone else here; I got bored with her monotonous Facebook posts and deleted her — haven't been back to her page to check on what she's been up to since. I'm not 100% sure why you don't just do the same. Yeah, she's annoying. Y'know what else is annoying? Redundantly acknowledging that she's annoying under the guise that you're trying to 'protect' Morrissey from her, or that Morrissey has changed as a person from knowing her. Who in christ's blue f*** cares? It's got little to nothing to do with music.

I'm a fan of integrity. If he knows he's giving stage time and support to someone with a rather sinister agenda of duping everyone she's singing and lecturing to, he has less integrity than I thought. It's pretty simple.

I guess I can just ignore Kristeen and enjoy whatever Morrissey has to offer musically. Apart from her showing up on "That's How People Grow Up" and "Sweetie Pie," she has really nothing to do with his music. He could have Yoko Ono screaming opening for him, and it wouldn't really have anything to do with what he does — everyone could ignore it just the same and she could live in her delusion that she's 'making it on her own.'

Now, the day that he releases an album of duets with her or with songs co-written by her, then it's to the detriment of his artistry.
But really, this is just like, 'big whoop, he got the crazy hack opening for him again.'

"We turn the sound down on her and say rude things."
Image18awellknowndrag.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom