Morrissey Q&A: Moz Discusses New Music, the Beatles and the Danger of Hospital Food (Billboard)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/n...-music-the-beatles-and-the-danger-of-hospital

Some highlights:

On your next tour, you've asked Tom Jones and Sir Cliff Richard to open for you in L.A. and New York respectively. What impresses you most about these veteran frontmen?

Veteran is a gentle way of saying “old,” isn't it? Well, it's only my view of course, but everything is a question of style, and Tom and Cliff qualify greatly in the style department, and age has nothing to do with it. There are millions of obese 19-year olds who only buy clothes that blend in with the couch.

Recently on the True to You website, you likened eating animals to pedophilia, a comparison some may find … extreme. Care to defend your point of view?

I don't need to defend my own point of view. When you eat an animal you subject it to spiritual and physical rape, you eats its breasts ... its rump ... you cut off its genitals ... whichever way you care to look at it, eating animals is violence at its most extreme.

You’re no stranger to controversial viewpoints. Is there anything you’ve said in the press that you’ve regretted?

I'm not controversial at all, and whatever I've said I meant. Amongst all of the people around me, my views are not special. They are only controversial if your brain is stuck in 1957.

So he meant what he said about UKIP? Oh dear.

P.

It's a totem pole. He's pointing to her because she's more significant than him which is why she's on top of him. The liar reigns, essentially.

totem%204.jpg

It's a totem pole. He's pointing to her because she's more significant than him which is why she's on top of him. The liar reigns, essentially.

'Kay, well.
For me, it's a picture. And I'm not too concerned with what either of them thinks about the other.

'Kay, well.
For me, it's a picture. And I'm not too concerned with what either of them thinks about the other.

'Kay, well, when you have a headache you reach for a bottle of Advil and take two unconcerned with the ingredients that go into making the Advil, a chemist deliberates over that for you. I'm the chemist of crowds.

'Kay, well, when you have a headache you reach for a bottle of Advil and take two unconcerned with the ingredients that go into making the Advil, a chemist deliberates over that for you. I'm the chemist of crowds.

I avoid headaches by ignoring Kristeen Young.

This is the crux of the problem that necessitates you do everything in your power to 'keep Kristeen relevant' on this board.
It all boils down to this picture

416403630_dc94420068_o.jpg

and how desperately you wish it was you being that close to Morrissey. I don't have any reason to like Kristeen any more than anyone else here; I got bored with her monotonous Facebook posts and deleted her — haven't been back to her page to check on what she's been up to since. I'm not 100% sure why you don't just do the same. Yeah, she's annoying. Y'know what else is annoying? Redundantly acknowledging that she's annoying under the guise that you're trying to 'protect' Morrissey from her, or that Morrissey has changed as a person from knowing her. Who in christ's blue f*** cares? It's got little to nothing to do with music.

Love your post. :)

Bitches ain't got no right to lie about their age. What if some guy who plugged her found out afterwards that he had his dick in an old lady? It would basically be rape. Bitches over 40 be shit.

I'm a fan of integrity. If he knows he's giving stage time and support to someone with a rather sinister agenda of duping everyone she's singing and lecturing to, he has less integrity than I thought. It's pretty simple.

Search 'Kristine Lynette Young', CG. I may be lazy, but I'm not a troll.

Search 'Kristine Lynette Young', CG. I may be lazy, but I'm not a troll.

peoplesearch.com lists her as 49 and living in NY with past residences in MO, didn't see any mention of a MI or wherever residence. too funny! I read the thread started by CrystalGeezer late and was rolling on the floor laughing. even if Kristeen is 49 who the hell cares her music still sucks and she's really not gone anywhere other than touring with Morrissey. I would hazard a guess that peoplesearch is somewhat accurate as I plugged my info in and it came back on the money for age and residences.

Such an adorable pic.

The trouble with this picture and what mozza said in the posted guardian piece, is that moz threw her off the tour. From what a friend told me their relationship is master/ servant.
Moz is in control and playing with kristeen, she is trying to break into the industry and will do whatever it takes. Its not a love story its a story of a sick mind and a careerist wannabe popstar with serious mental issues. Kristeen is lying about many things, how she met Moz, her age, who she lives with, who writes her songs, lots of things.
Popstars lie,Bowie,Morrissey, madonna, Gaga. Its not real. Kristeen has tried to get Moz to do lots of different pictures in mags and he plays with her but she has her own power over him.

This is the crux of the problem that necessitates you do everything in your power to 'keep Kristeen relevant' on this board.
It all boils down to this picture

416403630_dc94420068_o.jpg

and how desperately you wish it was you being that close to Morrissey. I don't have any reason to like Kristeen any more than anyone else here; I got bored with her monotonous Facebook posts and deleted her — haven't been back to her page to check on what she's been up to since. I'm not 100% sure why you don't just do the same. Yeah, she's annoying. Y'know what else is annoying? Redundantly acknowledging that she's annoying under the guise that you're trying to 'protect' Morrissey from her, or that Morrissey has changed as a person from knowing her. Who in christ's blue f*** cares? It's got little to nothing to do with music.

Problem is he wouldn't be able to hold up her fat ass.

The trouble with this picture and what mozza said in the posted guardian piece, is that moz threw her off the tour. From what a friend told me their relationship is master/ servant.
Moz is in control and playing with kristeen, she is trying to break into the industry and will do whatever it takes. Its not a love story its a story of a sick mind and a careerist wannabe popstar with serious mental issues. Kristeen is lying about many things, how she met Moz, her age, who she lives with, who writes her songs, lots of things.
Popstars lie,Bowie,Morrissey, madonna, Gaga. Its not real. Kristeen has tried to get Moz to do lots of different pictures in mags and he plays with her but she has her own power over him.

Could you expand on these thoughts please? kthx. Who has the sick mind?

[;1986826828]The trouble with this picture and what mozza said in the posted guardian piece, is that moz threw her off the tour. From what a friend told me their relationship is master/ servant.
Popstars lie,Bowie,Morrissey, madonna, Gaga. Its not real. Kristeen has tried to get Moz to do lots of different pictures in mags and he plays with her but she has her own power over him.[/QUOTE]

Very astute of you...there is a lot of sickness going on here. And it shows in the music. More hers than his. He should have known better...but he doesn't. He probably wishes he was the Pope, because the royals won't have him. LOL

Very astute of you...there is a lot of sickness going on here. And it shows in the music. More hers than his. He should have known better...but he doesn't. He probably wishes he was the Pope, because the royals won't have him. LOL[/QUOTE]

LOL, it would be kickass to take credit for the insight but it was from an email friend .I don't know where the hell he is now, he's blocked me or left FB - numb nuts LOL!!!!!!
He wouldn't tell me how he knows this info I think he and kY were friends that fell out or something.
I dont think they dated as I think he's gay LOL. I don't know he didn't even have pictures of himself on his page. A crazy funny guy though, I thought he was moz when I first added him. He has that aura.

CG I would be hyped to know more myself. He seemed pissed at some of Morrissey and KY fans and drunk when he said this stuff, it was a about a two years ago, he wouldn't really say anything just threw the odd thing out. It was obvious he liked Morrissey and KY I don't know why shes s crazed bitch from what i can make out.
As drunk and pissed as he seemed I agree though KY and Morrissey are like two mental relations. Morrissey is the one in power and KY the servant. She will do anything change herself, sell people out, you name it she will do it. Hes changed her and controls her. He likes these kind of games I think.

Very astute of you...there is a lot of sickness going on here. And it shows in the music. More hers than his. He should have known better...but he doesn't. He probably wishes he was the Pope, because the royals won't have him. LOL

LOL, it would be kickass to take credit for the insight but it was from an email friend .I don't know where the hell he is now, he's blocked me or left FB - numb nuts LOL!!!!!!
He wouldn't tell me how he knows this info I think he and kY were friends that fell out or something.
I dont think they dated as I think he's gay LOL. I don't know he didn't even have pictures of himself on his page. A crazy funny guy though, I thought he was moz when I first added him. He has that aura.

CG I would be hyped to know more myself. He seemed pissed at some of Morrissey and KY fans and drunk when he said this stuff, it was a about a two years ago, he wouldn't really say anything just threw the odd thing out. It was obvious he liked Morrissey and KY I don't know why shes s crazed bitch from what i can make out.
As drunk and pissed as he seemed I agree though KY and Morrissey are like two mental relations. Morrissey is the one in power and KY the servant. She will do anything change herself, sell people out, you name it she will do it. Hes changed her and controls her. He likes these kind of games I think.[/QUOTE]

If you are talking about who I think you are talking about then you are way off base man, he isn't gay, he hasn't left FB either just ditched his old page, I know he wouldn't be happy with anyone sharing info he gave in a PM. Jeez He deleted me once and when I asked why he said "Its a question of taste".
It turned out he hates smily faces. LOL.
Status up dates are a different story, I noticed a few years ago he posted, I assume they were about KY,
"At least I'm not a music version of a Thai Bride" and " Would you still be with him if he was a plumber from Uxbridge?" or something like that
He used to often call her Margarita Pracatan, which once I googled who that was made me piss effing piss myself. Funny c***

I think you lot are right the real reason Mozza has her about is because he likes control and likes to watch her run around doing anything for fame

I went to some of the gigs in the USA last year and didn't even bother watching her. Smoked some spill outside an waited for the man, I'll be doing that this time around as well. May 7th can't wait

"You just haven't earned yet baby"

As drunk and pissed as he seemed I agree though KY and Morrissey are like two mental relations. Morrissey is the one in power and KY the servant. She will do anything change herself, sell people out, you name it she will do it. Hes changed her and controls her. He likes these kind of games I think.

If you are talking about who I think you are talking about then you are way off base man, he isn't gay, he hasn't left FB either just ditched his old page, I know he wouldn't be happy with anyone sharing info he gave in a PM. Jeez He deleted me once and when I asked why he said "Its a question of taste".
It turned out he hates smily faces. LOL.
Status up dates are a different story, I noticed a few years ago he posted, I assume they were about KY,
"At least I'm not a music version of a Thai Bride" and " Would you still be with him if he was a plumber from Uxbridge?" or something like that
He used to often call her Margarita Pracatan, which once I googled who that was made me piss effing piss myself. Funny c***

think you lot are right the real reason Mozza has her about is because he likes control and likes to watch her run around doing anything for fame

I went to some of the gigs in the USA last year and didn't even bother watching her. Smoked some spill outside an waited for the man, I'll be doing that this time around as well. May 7th can't wait

"You just haven't earned yet baby"[/QUOTE]

I'm still disturbed that he made his band wear bra and panties. And that no one said NO! ....Who says Hitlers dead???? LOL

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom