Morrissey - ?questionable?

40 % Papier Mache

in the back of your car
check this out... funny as f**k!

http://lovegodsway.org/GayBands

according to this website - One of the most dangerous ways homosexuality invades family life is through popular music. Parents should keep careful watch over their children's listening habits, especially in this Internet Age of MP3 piracy.

and on the list of "Bands to watch out for" - "Morrissey(?questionable?)"

i love the fact moz is the only artist with that written next to it.

too funny! :D

Thanks for that- laughably ludicrous! I'm sure He'd be delighted with that honour- in fact, to be missed off the list is something of an insult. And as for using Oscar Wilde as an example of a 'reformed homosexual' is as amusing as it is misguided. Elton John is 'very gay'. Beware.

look at the "safe" bands - pretty short boring list... and these religious kooks wonder why most of the civilized world laughs at them....

Ha ha, classic. They really don't want you to listen to Elton. Mentioned a second time in case you got the impression he was "just a bit gay" after your first read.

look at the "safe" bands - pretty short boring list... and these religious kooks wonder why most of the civilized world laughs at them....

even fair-minded religious people would laugh at this.

I thought Clay Aiken was "gay" as in juvenile internet speak. OMG, their music is so ghey.

Ghey = banal
Gay = anal

That would be very funny but these freaks are serious!
Look at these four bans next to each other
The Pet Shop Boys
Metallica
Judas Priest
The Village People

How did they work that out?

And Elton John is very gay (hey, he was married once!) yet Frankie Goes To Hollywood are just gay!!!
And why does Boy George have an * next to his name?

We should 'invent' the name of a band and bombared the site with that name.

Jukebox Jury

I think this is the scariest website i have ever had the misfortune to come across! Godbotherers scare me.

If I had a kid and he/she was listening to those "gay" bands I wouldn't have a problem with any of them... except for Hinder... Hinder is (quite possibly) the worlds worst band!!!

And should I be worried about my parents? They listen to Elton John and The Rolling Stones!!! :rolleyes:

Thank you for posting that! As the poster above said, I'm sure Moz would be honored to have made the list.

Ravi Shankar is one i'm a bit confused on though...

That would make a great album title, for a greatest hits compilation. 'Morrissey - Questionable'.

Harry

i know its funny to a degree, but i am personally appaled at seeing that site!! it is predjudiced to the nth degree. f***ing god botherers, whats wrong with them!!

i know its funny to a degree, but i am personally appaled at seeing that site!! it is predjudiced to the nth degree. f***ing god botherers, whats wrong with them!!

it's always scary to see what kind of demented, stuck up people full of hatred and prejudice run around on this planet of apes.

Frank Sinatra!?!?!?!

o yeah...i mean...goodness, SO controversial, songs about flying around the world and dancing with the girl you oh so desire...i can see how that's aginst zee rules. or maybe the "girl" in all of the songs is really a man....in which case both frankie jr and nancy would have been miracle children made by two men and should indeed be put through severe scientific exams....

if you click on the "Gay?" link of the same website...they quote Oscar Wilde as a "reformed homosexual" and then go on to describe how YOU TOO can be straight if you order a package including tapes, rubbing ointments specially prepared by the holiest of people for as little as 29.95 plus shipping and handling....

the world=crazy

Back
Top Bottom