Morrissey: Racism and bigotry masquerading as animal welfare - Love Music Hate Racism

Morrissey: Racism and bigotry masquerading as animal welfare - Love Music Hate Racism
"Morrissey has jumped from the gutter into the sewer with his latest racist outbursts, which single out Muslims, Jews and Black and Asian politicians.

Excerpt:

Echoing fascist and ultra nationalist parties in Europe, the singer has called for Halal and Kosher meat to be banned and dumped abuse on shadow home secretary Diane Abbott and on London’s Mayor Sadiq Khan.
According to Morrissey, “halal slaughter requires certification that can only be given by supporters of Isis”, a process which he describes as “evil” and which should be banned. He also calls for the outlawing of Jewish kosher meat preparation, which he says is “very cruel”.
The message is barely coded. From the Nazi BNP and EDL in Britain to Marine Le Pen’s Front National in France to Hungarian prime minister Victor Orban’s anti-Semitic, anti-Muslim, anti-migrant election campaign last month, calls to ban Halal and Kosher meat have acted as a dog whistle for their Nazi followers."

..."We will be organising gigs and educational events in towns and cities across the country, to shut up bigots like Morrissey and his racist friends."

Thought the article was worth including after reading that (the last quote, not the excerpt) :)

42835_M17-Anti-Racism-Demo-SUTR17-3-18-40-1024x681.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
Have we uncovered this Johnny riggers character yet? Who is he? What publication doe he write for?

Would it at all bother the die-hard fans if this person wasn't real, or not even a journalist of any type?

This is getting weird.

No one, even hardcore fans, can identify Mr. Riggers. And you’re right, I don’t think I can think of a more weird time in the Moz fandom.

Last edited:
So Morrissey doesn’t want Muslims and other immigrants flooding Britain, then he should take his Pikey ass back to Ireland and stay his ass there f***ing gypo. Irish blood English heart this im made of myyeah right more like Irish blood and shit for brains.

So Morrissey doesn’t want Muslims and other immigrants flooding Britain

Exactly. He would rather if people behaved like animals do. Elephants stay in Africa, camels in the Middle East, pandas in Asia.

Americans never liked one another for the simple reason they do not originate from America. This means they will never get along other when their food and gas is under threat.

USA is the best example how diversity failed and it is also something as weird as a capitalist marxist country made up by a host of states that share nothing in common with one another.

It is run by jews cause americans love their jews.

USA is the best example how diversity failed

and how multicultural Canada "embraced" it (the second official language is French NOT Arabic).

sharia-police-ontario.jpg

The Telegraph summate:
"On social media, commentators have jokingly speculated that the singer's interviewer "John Riggers" may be a pseudonym of Morrissey himself. A footnote to the article suggests Riggers writes for an outlet called "Alamist" run by "Morrissey Fans of Portugal"; neither Riggers nor Alamist appear to have any presence online beyond Morrissey's own website."

We will probably never know until September.
Any Portuguese members in the know?
Regards,
FWD.

The Telegraph summate:
"On social media, commentators have jokingly speculated that the singer's interviewer "John Riggers" may be a pseudonym of Morrissey himself. A footnote to the article suggests Riggers writes for an outlet called "Alamist" run by "Morrissey Fans of Portugal"; neither Riggers nor Alamist appear to have any presence online beyond Morrissey's own website."

Regards,
FWD.
Pathetic.

The Telegraph summate:

Regards,
FWD.

Hope it's true. It would be to bizarre and hilarious.

I'm not going to link, but if you want to look, you have Infowars, Breitbart, Paul Joseph Watson, Tommy Robinson, and various Nazi forums praising Morrissey. Sure, you may not think he's racist, but he's got an awful lot of racist fans, and that's indisputable.

I have to say that now his career is coming to a close, now he's got all your money, he's reverting to type. How does it feel that you were cheated?

Your lame argument proves morrissey’s point: those who can’t think critically or debate intelligently assume that anything remotely conservative or libertarian (or opposed to leftist views) are racist. Moz wins!

What the f*** kind of grown ass man writes his own interview that points out his mother is in the balcony? I think she wrote it. I also think she wrote Aurobiograohy and HE wrote List of the Lost and the big secret is she’s commandeered his media with her racist shit and he’s actually a terrible writer. Blink three times if it’s true, Steven. The truth will set you free! You know you want real butter on your goddam Toast.

Why do people feel the need to publicly divorce themselves from him on here? If you can’t stand him, just go. No need to justify it, I really doubt anybody cares.
Similar to those people who say goodbye to Twitter, on Twitter. It’s very, very weird attention seeking behaviour. Just delete your account, or just remove the bookmark from your browser and do something else, surely?

He supports Anne Marie Waters"party Britain First on the grounds of animal cruelty and his perceived notion that followers of Islam are all barbaric terrorists like ISIS i.e for their treatment of women citing child marriage andFGM, homophobia and animal slaughter etc..
Well how can he support this Britain First ideology that Muslim birth rate must drop. Does he agree with Eugenics or forcing Muslim women to be sterilised or forced abortions - how is this humane or better than how ISIS treats women and how does this support women's rights ?
Has he said he agrees with that? No. What is the point of making an argument against something he never said?

Why do people feel the need to publicly divorce themselves from him on here? If you can’t stand him, just go. No need to justify it, I really doubt anybody cares.
Similar to those people who say goodbye to Twitter, on Twitter. It’s very, very weird attention seeking behaviour. Just delete your account, or just remove the bookmark from your browser and do something else, surely?
Because they want you to think it's been a heartwrenching decision that they,ve wrestled with in a in a moderate and intellectual way and their infinitely more sound and objective reasoning has regretfully led them to sacrifice the thing they love. (but really just got bored of).

I can not stand this sort of discussion anymore ... are you all gone mad?? Morrissey is absolutely right with what he says. And it has absolutely nothing to do with racism or nazi or extremism or any of that old fashioned boring f***ing shit. Open your eyes please! Freedom of speech and opinion please ... are you all gone blind??
Yes they are all blind. Social Justice Warriors will lose in the end.

I guess the key of Tel Aviv given to Morrissey, will not work anymore on any lock in Israel :)

I know you were joking but his keys are even more welcome, at least according to this opinion

'The knuckle draggers that male up the new fan base think this is all about M being English and being protective of England. REALLY he's just taking the money and playing the game its a fact that Israel has been funding far right parties for some time, anti Muslim and nationalism is the name of the game. It's what it's all about. Morrissey is just the latest in a long line. Once again he's trailing Julie Burchill.
You don't think it's chance that not only did M have an Israel soaked new lp but he also went extreme anti Muslim and far right at the same time?
You think it's chance he went Fram wanting to play the middle east and writing songs about Istanbul to suddenly being anti Muslim and pro Israel? '
Have to say now he's said it, it makes sense

I reread the interview. I don't know what I think anymore. I know something is off though and it ain't just me. At least he doesn't want to kill the queen anymore. He should go see Unsane.

Also lastly even though the interview is fake and he makes a lot of false comparisons that paint him as a racist, at least he attempted to clear up some lingering questions like Bowie and a couple other things ppl were haranguing abt here over the years. I have immense empathy for ppl checking off boxes and trying to be good who also juggle mental illness. Sometimes making an effort can take weeks to prepare for during a dark swing if that makes any sense.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with the vast majority of Muslims?

This is exactly why people call you bigots. No distinctions.

Where's the outrage for white males, who commit the vast majority of terrorism in the U.S. Why aren't we profiling, and marginalizing white men?

A group of guys were recently charged with plotting to blow up a mosque. Where's the fear mongering?

When it comes to terrorism, you have more to fear from a disgruntled white guy in America than you do anyone else. It's a fact, yet you want to focus on Muslim extremists because of you're tribal rage. Attack the perceived outsiders.

When you start to show equal concern with these other terrorists who, in fact, are more common than Islamic terrorists, then I'll take you seriously. Until then, you will be called what you are: A filthy bigot who deserves to be marginalized.

Listen deceased donkey dick breath - a statement was made that 'Muslims are extremely peaceful people' which was bitch-slapped refuted by the evidence of a certified Muslim serial killer. If you said that 6 billion white people were also serial killers it doesn't change that fact you dumb ass pseudo-intellectual shit-for-brains piss antf***er.

I reread the interview. I don't know what I think anymore. I know something is off though and it ain't just me. At least he doesn't want to kill the queen anymore. He should go see Unsane.

Also lastly even though the interview is fake and he makes a lot of false comparisons that paint him as a racist, at least he attempted to clear up some lingering questions like Bowie and a couple other things ppl were haranguing abt here over the years. I have immense empathy for ppl checking off boxes and trying to be good who also juggle mental illness. Sometimes making an effort can take weeks to prepare for during a dark swing if that makes any sense.

Maybe it's inspired in Converstions with Myself by Mandela. Anyway, it seems the interview is the means and the desire of transmitting ideas without censorship is the end. Transcripts of the interview have reached the news of most of the world, so John Riggers, whether he exists or not, seems to be quite real now. That's a paradox, since Morrissey talks about some very real facts, like animal torture, that seem non-existent for public opinion because very few publish them or care about them. Messages from Morrissey into his own website is an excellent idea.

Jay Tando commented on Moz last night when he was the DJ at some place by saying:

"Moz needs to open his mouth only to shove his foot in it"

The Seattle born entertainment worker cannot exactly back the views of Infowars to keep the checks coming. He also got a City shirt from Gatenby but Jay is a true gent, that much I know.

We love you, Jay!
Thank you Urbanus for the kind words :)
And Special Thanks to Tom W. on facebook for pointing me to this comment :)
Yes I had just read Morrissey's "Interview" on his web page (There Is A Light That Must Be Switched On - Morrissey talks to John Riggers Apr. 2018 -).. and I did say last night at my New Wave Karaoke show that lately every time he opens his mouth he does indeed seem to put his foot in it LOL :D
Nothing's changed - I still love him - only slightly, only slightly less - than I used to... ;)

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom