Morrissey receives "Morrissey Day" certificate in ceremony at Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 10, 2017)

Getting his award!

Links posted by Famous when dead:

Posted by Sam Esty Rayner / YouTube:

Images from @rosejoon / Instagram posted by an anonymous person:

41235_morrissey_day_certificate.jpg

41239_morrissey_day_certificate2.jpg

41240_morrissey_day_certificate3.jpg

Morrissey gets his Morrissey Day proclamation at the Hollywood Bowl - Los Angeles Daily News. Link posted by Famous when dead.

By PETER LARSEN | [email protected] | Orange County Register
PUBLISHED: November 10, 2017 at 8:44 pm | UPDATED: November 10, 2017 at 11:11 pm

An hour or so before Morrissey was to take the stage at the Hollywood Bowl for the first of two shows this weekend a small crowd gathered backstage for the presentation of a proclamation naming Friday as Morrissey Day in Los Angeles.

“I gotta tell you I dreamt about this last night and I fell out of bed twice,” said Los Angeles Councilwoman Monica Rodriguez, who represents the northeast San Fernando Valley and introduced the motion to honor the English singer.

“And now the man himself,” Rodriguez said as Morrissey walked out to greet a crowd of reporters, city officials and No Doubt and Dreamcar members Tony Kanal and Adrian Young.

I’m very honored,” Morrissey said as he accepted the ornate proclamation. “There aren’t words. I’ll take it to bed.”

As he left the stage someone shouted, “When are you running for mayor?”

With a slight misunderstanding but not missing a beat he replied, “Yes I am!”

Afterwards Rodriguez said this was her first time meeting “the man who put the M in Moz Angeles,” as she’d earlier said, though she’d seen him more than two dozen times over the years.

“I’ve lost count,” she said. “My absolute favorite was here at the Hollywood Bowl when he did more of the Smiths covers than he’d ever done.”

An intimate show at Hollywood High School was a close second, she said, and at that one she’d been in the pit.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is Raul Fontanills Jr involved in this ?

He seems to be a car dealer ???

Again M using American spelling. In this case “honored” rather than the English “honoured”. Strange from a man who sells himself on his Englishness. Pilgrimupnorth

Yes and the U.K. Tour announcement also included Dublin. :rolleyes:
Hope you managed to tick that one off in your trainspotters note book as well :clap::bow:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Why is Raul Fontanills Jr involved in this ?

He seems to be a car dealer ???

L O L ! It's just a load of bullshit bollocks :rofl:
Poor Stevo bless him, he looks well chuffed with it all :laughing: F A F !
He can put with his shitty meaningless key from Tel-Aviv :mock:

The Twitter vid:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/lljvdg
Reuters will take a min as it's not a direct vid.
Regards,.
FWD.

The funny thing is though that Stevo the clown must have signed the 4kin useless document/certificate before it was framed and presented to him :crazy:.
Absolute 4kin make believe nonsense. You couldn't make shit like this up :brows:.
We don't call him CrankFraud for nothing you know !

Awww ! Bless his cotton socks :lbf:

Yes and the U.K. Tour announcement also included Dublin. :rolleyes:
Hope you managed to tick that one off in your trainspotters note book as well :clap::bow:

Benjamin why are you posting under anonymous have you finally been found out.

Moz hating on Donald Tramp gave him his own day, sometimes the pay off for obeying the minorities generate a great pay off.

Reuters:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/4p09xi
If you need the longer video from the Moz Official FB live stream - just say.
Regards,
FWD.

erm.....they haven't even signed the silly thing!

Have a look....no Mayor sig...Garcetti/Rodriguez/Morrissey can't even get it together to sign their names! And Morrissey is so thick he doesn't even notice? Can anyone seriously imagine this was anything other than a silly gimmick?

"We love you so much we want to honour you so tourists come to our shitty city but we can't get our arse in gear to actually find a pen..."

*smfh*...Benny...you following this nonsense, man!

With fans like this....?!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

DOW3NTnWsAA_Cwo

Have a look....no Mayor sig...Garcetti/Rodriguez/Morrissey can't even get it together to sign their names! And Morrissey is so thick he doesn't even notice? Can anyone seriously imagine this was anything other than a silly gimmick?

"We love you so much we want to honour you so tourists come to our shitty city but we can't get our arse in gear to actually find a pen..."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

DOW3NTnWsAA_Cwo

L O L !
#Certifishitgate :ahhh::laughing::rofl::clap:

How come Morrissey didn't play Ganglord to celebrate Morrissey Day and dedicate it to the L.A.P.D?

Wait a minute, Benny is Benjamin?

And we just figured it out?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

L O L !
#Certifishitgate :ahhh::laughing::rofl::clap:

I think that this was awarded to Monica Rodriguez and her husband Raul Fontanills Jr ( http://www.smartvoter.org/2007/03/06/ca/la/vote/rodriguez_m/bio.html ). Morrissey is one of the signatories of this certificate. See the bottom right. Morrissey has also signed it for them:

41BB3EC1-3BDD-42C9-8761-5DC66C8043B6-36036-00001FAB20C9DE70.jpeg

This is Morrissey's:

AB46ED66-3407-4610-97C2-526D22A4FB10-36036-00001FAB2BE933B3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Teler Viv (wherever that is) gave him a "key to the city", basically anyone can get a "key to the city". Me reckon even the chaps from Big Country got a key to a city once. Reckon L.A. gave him his own day. That means it had to be voted on by important L.A. county council members, so it is a big deal in L.A. Steve is so prominent in his hometown and L.A. lifestyle. We see him everywhere. You foreigners are so jealous, so now Americans are weird or strange. Can't you people just find another "American Idol" or just go with the Hoff, Men at Work, The La's, Big Country, Midnight Oil, Neds Atomic Dustbin...all these bands are completely un-American. I have never seen old Uncle Steve so proud, oh and you know he hit that after the ceremony. Now I need to leave for the second Hollywood Bowl Uncle Steve show...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom