Morrissey recording new Janice Long BBC Radio2 session today ~ Broadcast next week.

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
If anyone is still interested on this f***ed-up forum ~ Janice Long just announced on her BBC Radio2 show that she was going to be recording some "new music" later today (Friday) with Morrissey. The session will then be broadcast on her show Tuesday 14th into Wednesday 15th, beginning midnight. If memory serves she talked of 'three new songs'.

Re: Morrissey recording new Janice Long BBC Radio2 session today ~ Broadcast next wee

If anyone is still interested on this f***ed-up forum ~ Janice Long just announced on her BBC Radio2 show that she was going to be recording some "new music" later today (Friday) with Morrissey. The session will then be broadcast on her show Tuesday 14th into Wednesday 15th, beginning midnight. If memory serves she talked of 'three new songs'.

:eek: Wow, that's huge!

Re: Morrissey recording new Janice Long BBC Radio2 session today ~ Broadcast next wee

I just read the tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/janicelongshow

JLTwitter_normal.jpg

janicelongshow Janice Long

...Morrissey! Yep, these tracks have not been heard or performed anywhere else yet, and you can hear them on the show midnight Tues night!

2 hours ago

»

JLTwitter_normal.jpg

janicelongshow Janice Long

Apols for lack of tweets recently,as you may just have heard on-air, next Tues night we'll have three brand new tracks performed live by...

Thanks Joe, can't wait to hear the three new songs. Very excited!

Someone on the main page wrote:

Two of the new songs (from a very reliable source) are called, "Inmate Date" (Morrissey/Boorer) and "Play It Like You Mean It" (Morrissey/Street).

I've heard they are both really really good.

I am literally giddy with excitement. Thanks for the good news. Cheers!

Two of the new songs (from a very reliable source) are called, "Inmate Date" (Morrissey/Boorer) and "Play It Like You Mean It" (Morrissey/Street).

Kool-AidMan.jpg

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

Thanks for the heads up! Fantastic news!

:eek:

Stephen Street is back! Can't wait to hear those new songs! Maybe we'll hear them again on the upcoming tour?

The new Studio Album is getting there, Street producer. That would be a truly stunning news.....
Cheers Moz

Back in December, Street did write on his website, "Oh, and one other thing. I recently met up with a certain Mr Morrissey for the first time in nearly 20 years. I think we were both apprehensive about meeting but after 5 minutes we were getting on so well it was truly a magical moment. I am so pleased to have met up with someone who has been such a big part of my musical journey after a prolonged period of time and I hope we can stay true friends for ever."

So... who knows?

Stephen Street back on board? A song called Inmate Date :lbf:
and a new Janice session. Plus a tour. News at last.

Waaaahooooooo!!!!

MORRISSEY IS BACK... l

There is an article about this over on TTY, the new songs will be

ACTION IS MY MIDDLE NAME
THE KID'S A LOOKER
PEOPLE ARE THE SAME EVERYWHERE

Morrissey Street?
Oh joy of absolute joys! Absolutely flipping brilliant!
The best Morrissey news since 1989!
Please, God, ensure that Moz and Street have sorted out the financial stuff properly this time!

"People Are The Same Everywhere"

Morrissey, it's probably the best song title you've had in fecken ages! I hope Street has helped out on that song!

"People Are The Same Everywhere"

Morrissey, it's probably the best song title you've had in fecken ages! I hope Street has helped out on that song!

maybe he's been listening to 'Ebony and Ivory'?
"we all know that people are the same wherever you go, there is good and bad (mmm, hmm) in everyone"

Back
Top Bottom