Morrissey recording new Janice Long BBC Radio2 session today ~ Broadcast next week.

Re: Morrissey recording new Janice Long BBC Radio2 session today ~ Broadcast next wee

la la la la la la la la

Re: Morrissey recording new Janice Long BBC Radio2 session today ~ Broadcast next wee

la la la la la la la la

Not cool! Stop leaking the lyrics to the lead off single from his next album...

Ha! See, I'm not even that cynical and I'm universally hated in this Forum. I think I need to abandon my pragmatic view towards his music and go full in cynic. What's it like? ;-)

It's very liberating...

PS - I don't hate you.

PPS - Is it really like a fairytale in Bruges? :p

He could be obfuscating things. Technically both could be true. I find it odd -though admittedly not impossible- that Morrissey would write two totally different sets of lyrics with the word "action" in the title between one album and the next.

Be that as it may, someone asked Alain on his Facebook page if he had written any of the three songs and his succinct response was: "Nope."

Be that as it may, someone asked Alain on his Facebook page if he had written any of the three songs and his succinct response was: "Nope."

Well, that would explain a lot...

Conclusive proof that Morrissey can write two different songs, years apart, which both contain the same word in the title.

Conclusive proof that Morrissey can write two different songs, years apart, which both contain the same word in the title.

Or since Whyte is no longer working with him, he just took the lyrics from 'Action Man' and put them to new music? You never know.

It's very liberating...

PS - I don't hate you.

PPS - Is it really like a fairytale in Bruges? :p

With the Swans? And zee alcoves...

With the Swans? And zee alcoves...

You don't know karate...
in-bruges-karate-chop.gif

Yesss!!! 3 new poppy promising tunes from Mozzer ;)

Too bad they were written by Jesse "The Chopper" Tobias.

Where have you been, BTW?

Action is My Middle Name is composed by Boz.

f***ing spot on! If Mark E can get out nearly thirty albums, drop a label and get a new one just as quick and still make f***ing great songs then why can't Moz, he just doesn't have the guts to bin off the people who aren't getting him anywhere, just seems sad that he's in a rut, maybe even a tad lazy.

You talk a good deal of sense Amy.

Finally why is everyone pinning their hopes on Alain Whyte? He needs to pull up his socks, get a few new contacts, mingle in the right places and get some fresh blood in who'll keep him on his toes, keep him fresh and challenge him, people with some balls who aren't fawning watered down Johnny Marrs, to me this seems like a crucial point now in Moz's career, he can either plod comfortably with his current line-up or he can shake them off get someone different in.

Back
Top Bottom