Morrissey sells signed other peoples albums - NME, Louder Than War, Consequence of Sound

So he's now signing albums by other artists and sells them at 300 dollars apiece at his concerts.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/morrissey-signed-bunch-artists-albums-hes-selling-2561658

I can't decide who we should be more worried about: Morrissey or the people who actually buy these.

Also:

Weird merch : Morrissey selling classic albums by other people that he has autographed on his merch stall - Louder Than War. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Morrissey is signing other artists’ albums and selling them for $300 at shows - Consequence of Sound. Link posted by an anonymous person.

UPDATE Oct. 29:

Link from shoplifterromo:

Why Is Morrissey Like This? - SPIN

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. And yet, with such shortness of breath, he runs marathons? The man is a hero. :bow::love:

...Look, poor Morrissey still hasn't finished his Moronathon. Yet all his supporters are doing the best they can...telling him he's right to hate everybody...But...I think his heart might not withstand this.
...Will you be there to give him the kiss of life when he collapses, vegancro666? :tears:

Yes, he looked as fit as ever last week on stage with The Cult, unlike the fat bloated mess Morrissey has become.

Yes, he looked as fit as ever last week on stage with The Cult, unlike the fat bloated mess Morrissey has become.

Nice clip thanks for posting it Surface :thumb:
I took my lads to see him not long ago at The Albert Hall Manchester.
Such a special night for me taking my two they loved it and Johnny had his Son Nile as support act.
Have to agree if anyone is in poor health its Morrissey.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Such a special night for me taking my two they loved it and Johnny had his Son Nile as support act.

How odd that Ketchup Bum dislikes my post when I mention what a fat bloated mess Morrissey has become but she's happy to join in when the retard Vegan Cro makes out that Johnny is ill. What a hypocritical wanker she is.

Billy's ass cancer was no laughing matter. Thrilled that he's performing again.

See Billy knocking around Alderley Edge at the moment Benny, his girlfriend is in that Real Wives of Cheshire TV programme.

Wow. And yet, with such shortness of breath, he runs marathons? The man is a hero. :bow::love:

...Look, poor Morrissey still hasn't finished his Moronathon. Yet all his supporters are doing the best they can...telling him he's right to hate everybody...But...I think his heart might not withstand this.
...Will you be there to give him the kiss of life when he collapses, vegancro666? :tears:

I didnt know :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: took part in a wheelchair marathon. Did Jr take a running start, heaving the poor sick twit down the track?:eyes:
He may still be out there for all we know paddling forward.:lbf:

Thats the video I mentioned earlier. Look at poor :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: looking backstage with his big c***ish doe
eyeballs:eyes:!!!
HELP ME HELP ME I CANT STAND UP ANYMORE HELP!!:smiley:

they put a black curtain( from his lack sucky underattended tour) and brought in a wheelie to whisk him
away to the Hospice.:flushed:
The poor twat kept his hand on his wig so it wouldnt fall off.:smiley:

See Billy knocking around Alderley Edge at the moment Benny, his girlfriend is in that Real Wives of Cheshire TV programme.

Yes I haven’t seen him myself but I’ll keep my eyes open. I pass through when I’ve been working at Alderley Park just on the outskirts lately.

Thats the video I mentioned earlier. Look at poor :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: looking backstage with his big c***ish doe
eyeballs:eyes:!!!
HELP ME HELP ME I CANT STAND UP ANYMORE HELP!!:smiley:

they put a black curtain( from his lack sucky underattended tour) and brought in a wheelie to whisk him
away to the Hospice.:flushed:
The poor twat kept his hand on his wig so it wouldnt fall off.:smiley:

When you’re laid in your hospice bed with stage 4 cancer, you will probably think about these posts you made.

How odd that Ketchup Bum dislikes my post when I mention what a fat bloated mess Morrissey has become but she's happy to join in when the retard Vegan Cro makes out that Johnny is ill. What a hypocritical wanker she is.

But are we quite sure it's a "she" ? Because I have this picture of a long-haired guy in a belly-revealing blue t.shirt in my mind...

Just like whenever I read those frantic anti-Johnny posts, I have this men'al picture of Morrissey in his robe, wearing a sombrero, completely off his face, yelling at a L.A. hotel suite wall for no particular reason.

Troubling...

Yes I haven’t seen him myself but I’ll keep my eyes open. I pass through when I’ve been working at Alderley Park just on the outskirts lately.

Was down there last weekend having a look at the new developments, it looks fantastic.

Last edited:
his girlfriend is in that Real Wives of Cheshire TV programme.

:straightface:

I thought you were joking, but it seems that that tv programme really exists...

If Morrissey was in it, I'd definitely watch it. I'd love to see Damon going about his day, going to the spa, horseriding, vest-shopping for his man, or just having tea with other celebrity housewives...bitching about haircuts...

#:horny:lifestylesoftherichandthefamous:horny:

When you’re laid in your hospice bed with stage 4 cancer, you will probably think about these posts you made.

AHA!! so he is LAID UP!!!:grin: Finally admitting the truth!o_O

you wont "become" a fat bloated mess. That ship has sailed.:lbf:

I never did hear a believable reason for Chrissy firing Johnny, which she did. You are fired son. Beat it.

AHA!! so he is LAID UP!!!:grin: Finally admitting the truth!o_O

you wont "become" a fat bloated mess. That ship has sailed.:lbf:

The point to my post is that you are making out he has a nasty illness when he hasn't, which is a strange thing to do when you yourself may fall ill with something similar. If you do, you will no doubt remember and regret the shitty lies you spouted about Johnny Marr.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom