Morrissey sells signed other peoples albums - NME, Louder Than War, Consequence of Sound

So he's now signing albums by other artists and sells them at 300 dollars apiece at his concerts.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/morrissey-signed-bunch-artists-albums-hes-selling-2561658

I can't decide who we should be more worried about: Morrissey or the people who actually buy these.

Also:

Weird merch : Morrissey selling classic albums by other people that he has autographed on his merch stall - Louder Than War. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Morrissey is signing other artists’ albums and selling them for $300 at shows - Consequence of Sound. Link posted by an anonymous person.

UPDATE Oct. 29:

Link from shoplifterromo:

Why Is Morrissey Like This? - SPIN

Last edited by a moderator:
:straightface:

I thought you were joking, but it seems that that tv programme really exists...

If Morrissey was in it, I'd definitely watch it. I'd love to see Damon going about his day, going to the spa, horseriding, vest-shopping for his man, or just having tea with other celebrity housewives...bitching about haircuts...

#:horny:lifestylesoftherichandthefamous:horny:

Yes its actually a funny programme based on the lives of the rich housewives in the area.

The point to my post is that you are making out he has a nasty illness when he hasn't, which is a strange thing to do when you yourself may fall ill with something similar. If you do, you will no doubt remember and regret the shitty lies you spouted about Johnny Marr.

WTF Skinny? made up? it was reported here.:crazy:
that hed be running around in the area the dude from Wham would go at:tears:
iknew nothing about it and was SHOCKED to read it here.
and NOW you have confirmed it:disappointed:
POOR :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:. Maybe they can give him medicine.:pill:

How odd that Ketchup Bum dislikes my post when I mention what a fat bloated mess Morrissey has become but she's happy to join in when the retard Vegan Cro makes out that Johnny is ill. What a hypocritical wanker she is.

So why don’t you stop trolling Morrissey fans by insulting Morrissey on a site dedicated to Morrissey?!

Why don’t you set an example by shutting your mouth and stop trolling
a site dedicated to an artist that you continue to obsessively criticize (your criticisms change nothing).

Instead of being off topic go start a thread on all things Marr, or better yet
you and @Amy @Zoinks, etc go start a Marr-solo.com and cry about how much traffic you don’t get.

But are we quite sure it's a "she" ? Because I have this picture of a long-haired guy in a belly-revealing blue t.shirt in my mind...

Just like whenever I read those frantic anti-Johnny posts, I have this men'al picture of Morrissey in his robe, wearing a sombrero, completely off his face, yelling at a L.A. hotel suite wall for no particular reason.

Troubling...

No more comet albums for the foreseeable future..:pensive:
no more mini gigs......:unamused:

Attention @davidt @Famous when dead

Please move all Marr related, etc posts in this thread to their rightful place (including) mine.

I’ve had posts that were moved for being off topic in the past, I don’t know why you’re turning a blind eye here.

Thanks in advance.

So why don’t you stop trolling Morrissey fans by insulting Morrissey on a site dedicated to Morrissey?!

a site dedicated to an artist that you continue to obsessively criticize (your criticisms change nothing).

you and @Amy @Zoinks, etc go start a Marr-solo.com and cry about how much traffic you don’t get.

you’re a pathetic sad c***, baffles me how you haven’t been hit by a bus by now. So weak minded leaching onto Morrissey and defending him at every opportunity, have you not a life of your own?? A husband, kids, a cat? Something real to focus on. What do you get out of this?? You troll every f***er on here, do you even sleep? You don’t owe Moz anything, stop it.

David allows anyone to post anything, so piss off you hypocrite.

See Billy knocking around Alderley Edge at the moment Benny, his girlfriend is in that Real Wives of Cheshire TV programme.

Hmm name-dropping skinny?
wanker...you haven't seen anybody like 'Billy' at all, apart from maybe in your wildest fantasies you sad piece of excrement.

'his girlfriend is in that Real Wives of Cheshire TV programme'...which I'm totally obsessed with & watch it all the time on my benefit-provided black & white slot-metered portable TV in my shithole bedsit...it kinda makes me feel that I'm part of their family as I'm a sad-f***-fame-leech you see...but still I cling

wanker...you haven't seen anybody like 'Billy' at all, apart from maybe in your wildest fantasies you sad piece of excrement.

'his girlfriend is in that Real Wives of Cheshire TV programme'...which I'm totally obsessed with & watch it all the time on my benefit-provided black & white slot-metered portable TV in my shithole bedsit...it kinda makes me feel that I'm part of their family as I'm a sad-f***-fame-leech you see...but still I cling

There are no shit hole bedsits in Alderley Edge.

Let me open your eyes. This is no longer a Morrissey fan site, it stopped being that some years back. If the site was called Morrissey-Hate.com, the content wouldn't be any different. The management either actively hates Morrissey or is only interested in ad revenue generated by the traffic, possibly both. Consequently it is overrun with an alarming amount of trolls spouting genuine hate speech.

There are other Marr sites on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Thank goodness they are much more tightly moderated. They don't tolerate what goes on here. In addition, I noticed a music forum, also well-moderated that deleted an entire thread about Morrissey recently when it got too heated with people insulting each other.

Ironically, you and I are doing the same thing here: defending our heroes.

I never said that there were...just that you live in one, no location was stated.

Well as some registered poster know I live in Alderley Edge and there are no shit hole bedsits her. I love it when coward anons pop up on here and spout shit when they have no idea what they are on about. Bore off back you your lousy life you jealous c***.

Let me open your eyes. This is no longer a Morrissey fan site, it stopped being that some years back. If the site was called Morrissey-Hate.com, the content wouldn't be any different. The management either actively hates Morrissey or is only interested in ad revenue generated by the traffic, possibly both. Consequently it is overrun with an alarming amount of trolls spouting genuine hate speech.

There are other Marr sites on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Thank goodness they are much more tightly moderated. They don't tolerate what goes on here. In addition, I noticed a music forum, also well-moderated that deleted an entire thread about Morrissey recently when it got too heated with people insulting each other.

Fair point Zoinks, just a real pity that it is the case though.

Shame on all haters whether they're Moz or Marr-centric...

Just for the record I love 'em both, love the music they gave us & shall remain ever grateful, am still disappointed with Marr, but hey, his decision, shit happens, life moves on...Moz is still magnificent in his own right...so whatever that decision back in the day, it's worked out for the best long-term, regardless of whether people can grasp that or not.

Facebook, Instagram and Twitters is Johnny himself. There is zero independent interest in any of those pages. They are dead on arrival.
So the Johnny trolls want take this over, knowing that without Moz being involved there is no interest at all in anything Johnny may do or may not do. Without Moz he is a mediocrity, and as suggested all Johnny Marr posts should be moved to the pigsty.

Thats another thing, Skinny is always name dropping from his bed sit.
Wild fantasies with minor celebrities.

Well as some registered poster know I live in Alderley Edge and there are no shit hole bedsits her. I love it when coward anons pop up on here and spout shit when they have no idea what they are on about. Bore off back you your lousy life you jealous c***.

Jealous of what exactly?
You have no idea about anything apart from living in fantasy land.

What's cowardly, exactly about being 'anon'...you're 'skinny' but posting as 'surface'...next you'll be trolling as 'trill'...FFS...you lie like a cheap Japanese watch telling us all that your 'hero' (self) is this that and the other, when on closer inspection, he isn't anything in a professional sense...he/you & the rest are just trolls with f*** all else to do with your life..& I'm kinda glad about that bcos it's what you 'all' deserve.

What's cowardly, exactly about being 'anon'...you're 'skinny' but posting as 'surface'...next you'll be trolling as 'trill'...FFS...you lie like a cheap Japanese watch telling us all that your 'hero' (self) is this that and the other, when on closer inspection, he isn't anything in a professional sense...he/you & the rest are just trolls with f*** all else to do with your life..& I'm kinda glad about that bcos it's what you 'all' deserve.

Nah you bell end I'm Surface posting as Surface and all that matters is the relevant members on this site as well as the site owner know that, they also know where I live and where Skinny lives. So you and Puppetparrot keep spewing the shit about Skinny this Skinny that, behind the scenes we all laughing a what pathetic c***s you are. As I said bore off back to your shitty life you sad anon f***er.

Skinny, your delusions of grandeur are showing. Note: nobody can be jealous of a bedsit living twat like you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom