Morrissey set to perform on "The Late Late Show with James Corden" (Aug. 18, 2015) - Headline Planet

Last edited:
I reserved some tickets earlier. Hopefully I can get some tickets. Patrick Stewart will be there too

Corden is a laddish lout who will probably be expecting Moz to be wearing specs and a gladioli bush out his back pocket. Reckon Moz might cancel this one. Can't imagine Moz sharing a green room with Little Mix (the perfect example of a manufactured talentless musical commodity). This could well be car-crash TV in the making. I hope there is no interview because if there is it could make the Jools Holland interviews look like high art.

p.s. I'm happy that Moz is doing a TV show. Just wish there was a TV host/show worthy of having Moz as a guest.
p.p.s. I watched '25 Live' last night after not seeing it for a long while, and it is one great concert. Wish Moz would release more concerts on dvd/blu ray.

Last edited:
Corden is a laddish lout who will probably be expecting Moz to be wearing specs and a gladioli bush out his back pocket. Reckon Moz might cancel this one. Can't imagine Moz sharing a green room with Little Mix (the perfect example of a manufactured talentless musical commodity). This could well be car-crash TV in the making. I hope there is no interview because if there is it could make the Jools Holland interviews look like high art.

p.s. I'm happy that Moz is doing a TV show. Just wish there was a TV host/show worthy of having Moz as a guest.
p.p.s. I watched '25 Live' last night after not seeing it for a long while, and it is one great concert. Wish Moz would release more concerts on dvd/blu ray.

Corden is a bit of a tit, but he's hardly a laddish lout - he's the world's biggest Gary Barlow fan for starters.
He has done some pretty funny stuff. Posing in his underwear with David Beckham was good self-deprecating humour.

They are performing on different nights

Could be car crash TV, especially if Patrick Stewart is on the show.

Anyone remember the excruciating spat he and James Corden had a few years ago?

Last edited by a moderator:

My thoughts exactly when I saw Patrick Stewart was on.

I guess they've made up? Either way, Corden is still a 'massive' prick.

He's also acted for Alan Bennett so Moz can chat about that backstage or unlikely on the show.

My only problem with it is Morrissey is clearly sick in it. He seems so out of breathe and tired. Seeing him again this year removed an worries I had. He sounds great the last two tours.

oy vey.
but on second thought, probably the perfect setting for moz. moz not being the biggest barrel of laughs.
the corden show is so bad its amazing he hasnt been cancelled yet.

Wonder what song he'll be flogging?

The first time I saw Morrissey was back on the Late Late Show over a decade ago. I had never heard of the Smiths or Morrissey before then. He just wasn't on my radar as a 17 year old American... So thanks to Craig Kilborn for introducing him to many Americans like myself.

The new show is completely unwatchable. Craig Ferguson was tolerable in doses, but in long form, the show was a bit of a chore. Now it seems like James Corden is just constantly grasping at straws for viral content to compete with Jimmy Fallon. It's not a talk show any more.

I've got _25 Live_ on my tablet so I watch it every now and then. It's always exciting! I like how there are references that only insider Moz fans would get. Remember when it was released, the so called "fans" were trashing it! They don't like him, but they love him, either way they're wrong, they're gonna miss him when he's gone.

#VivaMoz

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom