Morrissey set to perform on "The Late Late Show with James Corden" (Aug. 18, 2015) - Headline Planet

Last edited:
He's also acted for Alan Bennett so Moz can chat about that backstage or unlikely on the show.

James is also a good friend of Mr Peckham so he might also want to talk to silly Steven about slagging his pal off.
I shall e-mail James with some background knowledge on Lord CrankFraud like I did with Alan Carr. James is very proud of his country, friends with William and Kate etc, everything that CrankFraud hates. Buckle up and get ready for the ride people.
Don't be surprised if he can't perform due to another punctured tyre on his coach.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I reckon ya'll he's going with the whole Brit theme for this show. That annoying Brit Patrick Stewart and Morrissey, but I thought Morrissey is supposed to be Irish Catholic now? Also, why do Brits say "I reckon" like hicks in Alabama? I'm confused again. Anonymous-

I reckon ya'll he's going with the whole Brit theme for this show. That annoying Brit Patrick Stewart and Morrissey, but I thought Morrissey is supposed to be Irish Catholic now? Also, why do Brits say "I reckon" like hicks in Alabama? I'm confused again. Anonymous-

We don't say "I reckon" - the only ones who do are the people who spend too much time online. They also call films "movies" and love nothing better than to "grab" a coffee before watching a "season" of Breaking Bad on Netflix.

We don't say "I reckon" - the only ones who do are the people who spend too much time online. They also call films "movies" and love nothing better than to "grab" a coffee before watching a "season" of Breaking Bad on Netflix.

we say i reckon around these parts all the time. same with yall but im near baltimore in maryland so thats pretty typical

That is so true and so funny. And James Boredom is one XXXL prick.

moz and patrick stewart on the same show? james must have a death wish. doesnt he know what happened to the other british
guy on cnn? he makes ferguson funny which is no mean feat.
they are going to have to close caption the show.

Mr. Peckham is GROSS! There's a photo of him in US Magazine (Aug. 3, 2015) teaching his 16 year old son, Brooklyn, to murder FISH. YUCK!!! It's a truly horrific photo and Peckham is SMILING. (Whereas Brooklyn holds the tortured creature with a look on his face like he's trying to make his father proud.) PSYCHO!!!

#DavidBeckhamIsPsycho

James is also a good friend of Mr Peckham so he might also want to talk to silly Steven about slagging his pal off.
I shall e-mail James with some background knowledge on Lord CrankFraud like I did with Alan Carr. James is very proud of his country, friends with William and Kate etc, everything that CrankFraud hates. Buckle up and get ready for the ride people.
Don't be surprised if he can't perform due to another punctured tyre on his coach.

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

Last time on Late Late Show, so adorable!

Good God, the shirt though... He wore that when I saw him at the Roseland in 2000? 2002? Any way you look at it, that shirt would look goofy on an actual pirate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if we get a track from Kerrygold ( it's out late August ).

BBC c***ryfile records update.

As far as we are aware the only track that is boot camp ready from the forthcoming Morrissey album Kerrygold is I beg your pardon.
This week there is a much anticipated board meeting headed by chief executive Stephan Barney in which Kerrygold will get its first airing in its finished state and artwork to be finalised for release 7th September 2015.
We would also like to get the fans on board and have more interaction so look out for the new official website and all usual multimedia under the banner of #morrisseygold.
We thank everyone involved in this project for their patience and understanding and going forward we feel in the future all is well.

Just read this thought you might like !

I won't mind if it's Kiss Me A Lot as I love the song, but it would be nice to hear something different.

PLEASE not People Are The Same Everywhere, though.

Last time on Late Late Show, so adorable!

Arrggh ! No make it stop please !
I've never seen this before, he just can't help being a stupid-prick-bellend when giving interviews. He just isn't as quick and witty as he likes to think he is. The cult hang on every word that come from his statements that he's had time to think over but here we see him for what he really is thick, clumsy, shy and cringeworthy, just take a look at his best effort on the Jonathan Ross show if you need more proof or ask yourself why did he really run away from the duck dynasty meeting when he had the perfect opportunity to wipe the floor with them and failed miserably, a pathetic embarresment to the animals wearing the look of a used condom but he gets to live his life in that soggy skin so that should be punishment enough surely.
I know it's over ! And it never really began but in my heart it was never real and when contracts fail to materialise Steven you just aren't clever enough baby !

F Y F festival to this very day remains " not animal friendly " just like Silly Stevens Glastonbury observation in a previously thought about concocted T T Y statement yet he and his pub rock band are on the bill to perform his gimmick song meat is murder ( Ken Dodd has a similar gimmick selling red white and blue furniture dusters to his audience which he describes as 'tickling sticks' ).

Let it be known I've sent our national treasure Mr James Cordon all he needs to know on CrankFraud.

What's occurring ? Say cheeeeeeeeeeeese for the camera ! Thirty three years ! Bloody hell !

A word of advice Steven don't sing you're the one for me I could see your belly

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom