Morrissey/Smiths songs you can't bear?

"You've got everything now" but I listen to it alot anyway LOL
I just love this song, its so angry, and sad, and angry and the Hatful of Hollow version is just so...so....perfect. I've listened to this song many times when I've been very upset about a boy, a few times actually, and it really releases alot of deep angry, passive agressive emotions in me.

so yeah, thats the one.

I Know It's Over.....I just can't stand that song... :rolleyes:

Meat Is Murder, that makes me sad. But that's good, because I'm afraid that without hearing that, I wouldn't become a vegetarian.

Yo i can`t bear that sweetie pie such a bad song innit.Mozza merked it blud.

There are no Smiths songs I dislike, save for "Money Changes Everything" which I've played maybe a dozen times and never gotten all the way through.

For Morrissey's solo work, side 2 of "Kill Uncle" is almost a complete waste of time. And aside from a few notable exceptions, I've never liked the "Maladjusted" album or B-sides from that period and almost never play those tracks. Don't like "Interlude" either. None of these songs, however, is totally unlistenable-- except for "Sorrow Will Come In The End", which in my opinion is the only unforgivably bad song he's ever released.

I don't like Best Friend on the Payroll....
Apart from that I find Southpaw Grammar to be a great album...
Also, Now I Am A Was grates abit...

I really don't like....

Panic
This Charming Man
Ask

I'm not sure why. I know they're really popular songs and all, but they irritate the life out of me.

I really don't like....

Panic
This Charming Man
Ask

I'm not sure why. I know they're really popular songs and all, but they irritate the life out of me.

Yeah, they can get irritating if you play them too much, still not nearly as irritating as YOU. :cool:

Thanx for causing the Julia thread to get shut down with you personal attacks.... now she'll keep going on being a loser w/o a man. :mad:

Last edited:
the only smiths/morrissey songs i cant stand are Angel, Angel Down We Go Together and Slum Mums. I think slum mums just sounds disastrous, and angel angel kills me and it reminds me of some old loser "depressed" annoying friend of mine who used to mumble this song in the car and it ruined it for me. maybe id understand if i was suicidal. im in a bad mood. thats what this song does to me.

the only smiths/morrissey songs i cant stand are Angel, Angel Down We Go Together and Slum Mums. I think slum mums just sounds disastrous, and angel angel kills me and it reminds me of some old loser "depressed" annoying friend of mine who used to mumble this song in the car and it ruined it for me. maybe id understand if i was suicidal. im in a bad mood. thats what this song does to me.

*runs off crying*.....

Back
Top Bottom